[ABD] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Gremlinn
Name: Nathan

Re: [Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.7 (alightner/spacedog)

Post by Gremlinn »

TrevorBradley: That setting is great for when mods are being added. Once, added, set it back to NO. The right way to get .css changes to take effect for prosilver is to get the .css files to be re-read into the database where they are actually stored. There is a refresh template button in the ACP under the prosilver style. I have had to do it more than once sometimes (I have also clicked "Edit Template" and then just click save/ok). With that said, in my development site, I will let the site do the refresh every time it needs to by setting it to YES. In a production environment, set it to NO to save on queries and page load time and server load. At a minimum, YES has to check to see if it needs to update. At the most, it has to parse the whole style and upload css information to the database and cache everything. I hope that helps.
TrevorBradley

Post by TrevorBradley »

Fair enough. I'm enought of a phpBB3 newbie that I didn't understand what was being asked to refresh the templates.

I'll set it back to no for the production environment. For now I'm just testing.

Thanks everyone for your help.
Loveyou4eva

Post by Loveyou4eva »

TrevorBradley wrote:OK, I'm figuring out what's going on. button.css and colours.css are rendered as part of styles.php, but the changes I've made in these files aren't showing up in styles.php when it's rendered on the browser.

Clearing the cache somehow isn't updating the styles.php file...

*a little searching*

HEEEEEYYYYY.....

Check out the end of this post:

http://www.phpbb3styles.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=930
Again and again, I couldn't get any css changes to show up.

I reckon that purging the cache clears the templates ok but doesn't refresh the css at all. Eventually I discovered a setting in the ACP

server configuration > load settings > Recompile stale style components (set this to no) and css problems instantly fixed (or wrecked in my case, now that I made a mess trying to get dramatic changes to show up!)
Actually it needs to be set to yes... and now I see changes!!!! The calendar stuff is showing up in the css file, but still no stars.

At least I'm closer...

EDIT: Heh.. the CSS rendered by style.php now looks like this:

.calendar-new-icon span { background-image: url("") ;}
.calendar-day-icon span { background-image: url("") ;}
.calendar-week-icon span { background-image: url("") ;}
.calendar-month-icon span { background-image: url("") ;}

You said something previously about refreshing stale imagesets?

EDIT2: OK, All fixed.... I see what you mean about refreshing stale imagesets and templates... it would have the same effect.

For anyone else getting tripped up the same place as me it's:

Administration Control Panel > Styles > Style Components, and for each of Templates, Themes and Imagesets click Refresh.

I'll work on getting that Upcoming Events block integrated with board3 Portal on my own as you're not giving support. I'll report back here for others if it works though.. :)
hm... i have got the same problem. the star icon is not showing up. i tried a few times what you recommend to do " Administration Control Panel > Styles > Style Components, and for each of Templates, Themes and Imagesets click Refresh." but the star icon is still missing. after that deleted all the board cookies and the cache. but the problem is still not fixed. :(
alightner

Post by alightner »

Loveyou4eva wrote:hm... i have got the same problem. the star icon is not showing up. i tried a few times what you recommend to do " Administration Control Panel > Styles > Style Components, and for each of Templates, Themes and Imagesets click Refresh." but the star icon is still missing. after that deleted all the board cookies and the cache. but the problem is still not fixed. :(
When you view the calendar, if you click on the day number, does it let you create a new event? If the hyperlink on the number isn't working you probably have a permissions problem - not a style problem. Re-read the first few troubleshooting posts I wrote for TrevorBradley to see if any of those help you.
My phpbb3 mods:
Calendar
User Attachment Quota
Do not PM me with questions about my mods.
Support will only be given through the topic threads above.
Loveyou4eva

Post by Loveyou4eva »

ohh yeah thanks for your reply and help

everything is fixed now. it was a permission problem.

i had only changed the admin permission to YES and i didn't change my own user permission. when i changed the 4 bubbles to YES. everything is instantly fixed.

thanks
DrOpS

Post by DrOpS »

Hi,
I Use the phpbb3 from 3 months and I tried just your calendar....
Spectacular
Compliments

Thanks for your job
Panther2006

Post by Panther2006 »

TrevorBradley wrote:You have to actually add these menu options to the admin index. If you look up a few paragraphs there should be instructions on how to do this. Be sure to flush your cache afterwards as they don't show up right away.
OMG ummm how do I clear the cache??

Also when it asked me to install it, it only gave me option for Module Type (Category or Module) and under the .Mods heading or one of the other headings under Module Management>Administration Control Panel

I can't believe I'm overlooking something so simple and I've installed 100s of mods before but only on phpBB2 not 3, this is my first one on 3.

Please help!
bigvalen

Post by bigvalen »

So, I seem to be having the same noob problems (like not spotting the prosilver.xml, not refreshing the style components, not setting the stale-files-on-disk option); I've refreshed the caches so that the calendar now appears on the page, though I don't see the 'stars' that would allow me to add events.

On the ACP, I've added the 'Calendar Settings' and 'Manage Calendar Event Types' under the 'general' tab, but nothing turns up there allowing me to edit the calendar.

Is there some other cache or refresh I need to do before they come up ?

John
thomas.d

Post by thomas.d »

bigvalen wrote:... On the ACP, I've added the 'Calendar Settings' and 'Manage Calendar Event Types' under the 'general' tab, but nothing turns up there allowing me to edit the calendar.

Is there some other cache or refresh I need to do before they come up ?

John
Don't forget to set your user permissions as well!

By now you are only allowed to 'Manage Calendar Event Types'.

You will have to set the calender-permissions like viewing, editing, deleting in the appropriate roles.
Best Regards

Thomas

Deutsche Sprachdateien für
[Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.8 (alightner) | [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8 |
ACP Add User MOD 1.0.0 |
bigvalen

Post by bigvalen »

Thomas, I'm not sure what you mean.

I've gotten as far as;
http://livinghistory.ie/~valen/calendar1.png
and
http://livinghistory.ie/~valen/calendar2.png

But I don't see where I actually make use of that Calendar Settings module.

John
thomas.d

Post by thomas.d »

Hi,

goto "Permissions" in your ACP and choose "user roles" (or something similar, I have German as my forum language).

Then select the roles you want to set calendar-permissions in, like "registered users", and all other roles which are assigned to your user-groups.

There you may set the permissions for viewing, creating, editing, deleting calendar events.
Best Regards

Thomas

Deutsche Sprachdateien für
[Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.8 (alightner) | [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8 |
ACP Add User MOD 1.0.0 |
bigvalen

Post by bigvalen »

Ah cool, I'd not seen that before. So I went in, and tried to give my admins 'view/edit/delete/create' rights to calendars, but got an error. Is there any harm in running that SQL manually, with the 'IGNORE' keyword ?

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Duplicate entry '5-0' for key 1 [1062]

SQL

INSERT INTO acl_roles_data (role_id, auth_option_id, auth_setting) VALUES (5, 86, 1), (5, 88, 1), (5, 93, 1), (5, 109, 1), (5, 114, 1), (5, 0, 1), (5, 0, 1), (5, 0, 1), (5, 0, 1), (5, 87, 1), (5, 89, 1), (5, 90, 1), (5, 91, 1), (5, 92, 1), (5, 116, 1), (5, 94, 1), (5, 95, 1), (5, 110, 1), (5, 111, 1), (5, 112, 1), (5, 115, 1), (5, 96, 1), (5, 97, 1), (5, 98, 1), (5, 99, 1), (5, 100, 1), (5, 101, 1), (5, 102, 1), (5, 103, 1), (5, 104, 1), (5, 105, 1), (5, 106, 1), (5, 107, 1), (5, 108, 1), (5, 113, 1), (5, 85, 1)

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 438
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/auth.php
LINE: 966
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_multi_insert()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_permission_roles.php
LINE: 214
CALL: auth_admin->acl_set_role()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 471
CALL: acp_permission_roles->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
alightner

Post by alightner »

bigvalen wrote:Ah cool, I'd not seen that before. So I went in, and tried to give my admins 'view/edit/delete/create' rights to calendars, but got an error. Is there any harm in running that SQL manually, with the 'IGNORE' keyword ?
I wouldn't dare - the permissions are very delicate, and once you screw them up you're in big big trouble. It's best to figure out the source of the current problem and fix it. Also make sure you don't have any duplicate entries in your acl_options table.
My phpbb3 mods:
Calendar
User Attachment Quota
Do not PM me with questions about my mods.
Support will only be given through the topic threads above.
legolas82

Post by legolas82 »

is it possible to dispay the upcoming event on any page (outside the forum) i sure hope so! I couldnt find it on this forum..
divigo

Post by divigo »

Hello alightner

I am currently working on translating your calender to several other languages.
This is because my forum works with about 14 languages.
And I want to use your calender.
While making a document to send to friends of mine I discovered several mistakes in the translation to dutch.
I have made the changes for you so if you could update the files that would be great.

nl/calender.php

Code: Select all

<?php
/**
* calendar [English]
* @author alightner alightner@hotmail.com
* @author SpaceDoG spacedog@hypermutt.com
* @package phpBB Calendar
* @version CVS/SVN: $Id: $
* @copyright (c) 2008 alightner
* @license http://opensource.org/licenses/gpl-license.php GNU Public License
*/

/*** DO NOT CHANGE*/
if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang))
{
    $lang = array();
}
// DEVELOPERS PLEASE NOTE
//
// All language files should use UTF-8 as their encoding and the files must not contain a BOM.
//
// Placeholders can now contain order information, e.g. instead of
// 'Page %s of %s' you can (and should) write 'Page %1$s of %2$s', this allows
// translators to re-order the output of data while ensuring it remains correct
//
// You do not need this where single placeholders are used, e.g. 'Message %d' is fine
// equally where a string contains only two placeholders which are used to wrap text
// in a url you again do not need to specify an order e.g., 'Click %sHERE%s' is fine

$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
	'ALL_DAY'				=> 'De hele dag',
	'ALL_DAY_STARTING'		=> 'De hele dag start',
	'AM'					=> 'AM',
	'CALENDAR_TITLE'		=> 'Kalender',
	'DAY'					=> 'Dag',
	'DAY_OF'				=> 'Dag van ',
	'EVENT_CREATED_BY'		=> 'Gebeurtenis Gepost Door',
	'EVERYONE'				=> 'Iedereen',
	'FROM_TIME'				=> 'Van',
	'INVALID_EVENT'			=> 'De gebeurtenis die je probeert te bekijken bestaat niet.',
	'INVITE_INFO'			=> 'Uitgenodigd',
	'LOCAL_DATE_FORMAT'		=> '%1$s %2$s, %3$s',
	'MONTH'					=> 'Maand',
	'MONTH_OF'				=> 'Maand van ',
	'NEW_EVENT'				=> 'Nieuwe Gebeurtenis',
	'NO_EVENTS_TODAY'		=> 'Er zijn geen gebeurtenissen gepland voor deze dag.',
	'PAGE_TITLE'			=> 'Kalender',
	'PM'					=> 'PM',
	'PRIVATE_EVENT'			=> 'Deze gebeurtenis is prive. Je moet uitgenodigd en ingelogd zijn om deze gebeurtenis te kunnen zien.',
	'TO_TIME'				=> 'Tot',
	'UPCOMING_EVENTS'		=> 'Aankomende gebeurtenissen',
	'USER_CANNOT_VIEW_EVENT'=> 'Je heb geen toestemming om deze gebeurtenis te bekijken.',
	'WEEK'					=> 'Week',
	'WEEK_OF'				=> 'Week van ',
));

?>
nl/calenderpost.php

php
/**
* calendarpost [English]
*/

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
{
	$lang = array();
}

//
// All language files should use UTF-8 as their encoding and the files must not contain a BOM.
//
//
// You do not need this where single placeholders are used, e.g. 'Message %d' is fine
// equally where a string contains only two placeholders which are used to wrap text
// in a url you again do not need to specify an order e.g., 'Click %sHERE%s' is fine

'ALL_DAY'					=> 'De hele dag',
	'ALL_DAY_STARTING'			=> 'De hele dag start',
	'AM'						=> 'AM',
	'CALENDAR_POST_EVENT'		=> 'Plaats nieuwe gebeurtenis',
	'CALENDAR_EDIT_EVENT'		=> 'Wijzig gebeurtenis',
	'CALENDAR_TITLE'			=> 'Kalender',
	'DELETE_EVENT'				=> 'Verwijdert gebeurtenis',
	'EMPTY_EVENT_MESSAGE'		=> 'Je moet een bericht invullen om een gebeurtenis te plaatsen.',
	'EMPTY_EVENT_SUBJECT'		=> 'Je moet een onderwerp invullen om een gebeurtenis te plaatsenYou must enter a subject when posting events.',
	'END_DATE'					=> 'Eind datum',
	'END_TIME'					=> 'Eind Tijd',
	'EVENT_ACCESS_LEVEL'			=> 'Wie kan deze gebeurtenis zien?',
	'EVENT_ACCESS_LEVEL_GROUP'		=> 'Groep',
	'EVENT_ACCESS_LEVEL_PERSONAL'	=> 'Persoonlijk',
	'EVENT_ACCESS_LEVEL_PUBLIC'		=> 'Openbaar',
	'EVENT_CREATED_BY'			=> 'Gebeurtenis geplaatst door',
	'EVENT_DELETED'				=> 'Deze gebeurtenis is succesvol verwijdert.',
	'EVENT_EDITED'				=> 'Deze gebeurtenis is succesvol gewijzigd.',
	'EVENT_GROUP'				=> 'Welke groep kan deze gebeurtenis bekijken?',
	'EVENT_STORED'				=> 'Deze gebeurtenis is succesvol geplaatst.',
	'EVENT_TYPE'				=> 'Gebeurtenis Type',
	'EVERYONE'					=> 'Iedereen',
	'FROM_TIME'					=> 'Van',
	'INVITE_INFO'				=> 'Uitgenodigd',
	'LOGIN_EXPLAIN_POST_EVENT'	=> 'Je moet ingelogd zijn om gebeurtenissen te kunnen plaatsen, te wijzigen of te verwijderen.',
	'MESSAGE_BODY_EXPLAIN'		=> 'Typ hier je bericht, het mag niet meer tekens bevatten dan <strong>%d</strong> tekens.',
	'NEGATIVE_LENGTH_EVENT'		=> 'De gebeurtenis kan niet eindigen voordat het begonnen is.',
	'NEW_EVENT'					=> 'Nieuwe Gebeurtenis',
	'NO_EVENT'					=> 'De gezochte gebeurtenis bestaat niet.',
	'NO_EVENT_TYPES'			=> 'De website beheerder heeft geen gebeurtenis types ingesteld voor deze kalender.  Het plaatsen van gebeurtenissen op de kalender is uitgeschakeld.',
	'NO_POST_EVENT_MODE'		=> 'Geen post mode ingesteld.',
	'PM'						=> 'PM',
	'RETURN_CALENDAR'			=> '%sGa terug naar de Kalender%s',
	'START_DATE'				=> 'Start Datum',
	'START_TIME'				=> 'Start Tijd',
	'TO_TIME'					=> 'Tot',
	'USER_CANNOT_DELETE_EVENT'	=> 'Je hebt geen toestemming om gebeurtenissen te verwijderen.',
	'USER_CANNOT_EDIT_EVENT'	=> 'Je hebt geen toestemming om gebeurtenissen te wijzigen.',
	'USER_CANNOT_POST_EVENT'	=> 'Je hebt geen toestemming om gebeurtenissen te plaatsen.',
	'USER_CANNOT_VIEW_EVENT'	=> 'Je hebt geen toestemming om gebeurtenissen te bekijken.',
	'VIEW_EVENT'				=> '%sBekijk je geplaatste gebeurtenis%s',
	'WEEK'						=> 'Week',
	'ZERO_LENGTH_EVENT'			=> 'De gebeurtenis kan niet eindigen op het moment dat het begonnen is.',
));

?>
nl/mods/calender.php

<?php
/**
* calendar [English]
*/

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	exit;
}

//
//
//
    '12_HOURS'								=> '12 uur',
    '24_HOURS'								=> '24 uur',
    'AUTO_PRUNE_EVENT_FREQUENCY'			=> 'Automatisch afgelopen gebeurtenissen verwijderen',
    'AUTO_PRUNE_EVENT_FREQUENCY_EXPLAIN'	=> 'Hoe vaak (in dagen) moeten afgelopen evenementen verwijdert worden van de kalender?  Let op: Als je 0 selecteer zal er nooit automatisch opgeruimd worden. Je zal ze dan handmatig moeten verwijderen.',
    'AUTO_PRUNE_EVENT_LIMIT'				=> 'Automatische Opschoon Limiet',
    'AUTO_PRUNE_EVENT_LIMIT_EXPLAIN'		=> 'Hoeveel dagen na een afgelopen gebeurtenis wil je dat een gebeurtenis wordt toegevoegd aan de volgende automatische opruimings lijst?  Met andere woorden, wil je dat alle gebeurtenissen blijven staan op de kalender voor 0, 30, of 45 dagen na de gebeurtenis?',
    'CALENDAR_ETYPE_NAME'					=> 'Gebeurtenis Type Naam',
    'CALENDAR_ETYPE_COLOR'					=> 'Gebeurtenis Type Kleur',
    'CALENDAR_ETYPE_ICON'					=> 'Gebeurtenis Type Icoon URL',
    'CALENDAR_SETTINGS_EXPLAIN'				=> 'Wijzig de kalender instellingen hier.',
    'CHANGE_EVENTS_TO'						=> 'Wijzig alle gebeurtenis van dit type naar',
    'COLOR'									=> 'Kleur',
    'CREATE_EVENT_TYPE'						=> 'Maak nieuwe gebeurtenis type',
    'DELETE'								=> 'Verwijder',
    'DELETE_ALL_EVENTS'						=> 'Verwijder alle bestanden gebeurtenis van dit typen',
    'DELETE_ETYPE'							=> 'Verwijder Gebeurtenis Type',
    'DELETE_ETYPE_EXPLAIN'					=> 'Weet je het zeker dat je deze gebeurtenis type wilt verwijderen?',
    'DELETE_LAST_EVENT_TYPE'				=> 'Waarschuwing: dit is de laatste gebeurtenis type.',
    'DELETE_LAST_EVENT_TYPE_EXPLAIN'		=> 'Het verwijderen van deze gebeurtenis type zal alle gebeurtenissen verwijderen van je kalender. Het plaatsen van nieuwe gebeurtenissen zal uitgeschakeld worden tot er weer een nieuwe gebeurtenis type is gemaakt.',
    'DISPLAY_12_OR_24_HOURS'				=> 'Toon Tijd Formaat',
    'DISPLAY_12_OR_24_HOURS_EXPLAIN'		=> 'Wil je dat de tijd getoond wordt in 12 uur mode met AM/PM of 24 uur mode?  Dit heeft geen effect op de tijd die getoond wordt aan de gebruikers - Dat is ingesteld in hun profiel.  Dit heeft alleen effect op het keuze menu voor tijd selectie tijdens het maken of wijzigen van gebeurtenissen en tijden in de titels op de dag kalender.',
    'DISPLAY_NAME'							=> 'Toon Naam (mag leeg zijn)',
    'DISPLAY_FIRST_WEEK'					=> 'Toon Deze Week',
    'DISPLAY_FIRST_WEEK_EXPLAIN'			=> 'Wil je deze week getoond hebben op je forumoverzicht?',
    'DISPLAY_NEXT_EVENTS'					=> 'Toon volgende gebeurtenis',
    'DISPLAY_NEXT_EVENTS_EXPLAIN'			=> 'Stel het aantal in van de aankomende gebeurtenissen die getoond moeten worden op het forumoverzicht. Let op: deze optie wordt genegeerd als je ervoor hebt gekozen om de week kalender te tonen op het forumoverzicht.',
    'DISPLAY_TRUNCATED_SUBJECT'				=> 'Verkort Onderwerp',
    'DISPLAY_TRUNCATED_SUBJECT_EXPLAIN'		=> 'Lange namen in het onderwerp kunnen veel ruimte in nemen op de kalender. Hoeveel tekens wil je tonen in de titel op de kalender? (typ 0 als je niet wil dat titels ingekort worden)',
    'EDIT'									=> 'Wijzig',
    'EDIT_ETYPE'							=> 'Wijzig Gebeurtenis Type',
    'EDIT_ETYPE_EXPLAIN'					=> 'Stel in op welke manier je deze gebeurtenis type wilt tonen.',
    'FIRST_DAY'								=> 'Eerste Dag',
    'FIRST_DAY_EXPLAIN'						=> 'Welke dag moet getoond worden als de eerste dag van een week?',
    'FRIDAY'								=> 'Vrijdag',
    'ICON_URL'								=> 'URL voor een icoon',
    'MANAGE_ETYPES'							=> 'Beheer gebeurtenis Types',
    'MANAGE_ETYPES_EXPLAIN'					=> 'Gebeurtenis types worden gebruikt om de kalender meer te organiseren, je kan hier gebeurtenis types toevoegen, wijzigen en verwijderen.',
    'MONDAY'								=> 'Maandag',
    'FULL_NAME'								=> 'Volledige Naam',
    'NO_EVENT_TYPE_ERROR'					=> 'Het is mislukt om de opgegeven gebeurtenis type te vinden.',
    'SATURDAY'								=> 'Zaterdag',
    'SUNDAY'								=> 'Zondag',
    'THURSDAY'								=> 'Donderdag',
    'TUESDAY'								=> 'Dinsdag',
    'USER_CANNOT_MANAGE_CALENDAR'			=> 'Je heb niet de permissies om de kalender instellingen of gebeurtenis types te wijzigen.',
    'WEDNESDAY'								=> 'Woensdag',

));

?>
nl/acp/permissions_calender.php

<?php
/**
* calendar [English]
*/

/**
* DO NOT CHANGE
*/
if (!defined('IN_PHPBB'))
{
	exit;
}

{
	$lang = array();
}

//
//
//

/**
*	MODDERS PLEASE NOTE
*	You are able to put your permission sets into a separate file too by
*	prefixing the new file with permissions_ and putting it into the acp
*	language folder.
*	An example of how the file could look like:
*	<code>
*	if (empty($lang) || !is_array($lang))
*	{
*		$lang = array();
*	}
*	// Adding new category
*	$lang['permission_cat']['bugs'] = 'Bugs';
*	// Adding new permission set
*	$lang['permission_type']['bug_'] = 'Bug Permissies';
*	// Adding the permissions
*	$lang = array_merge($lang, array(
*		'acl_bug_view'		=> array('lang' => 'Kan bug meldingen bekijken', 'cat' => 'bugs'),
*		'acl_bug_post'		=> array('lang' => 'Kan bugs melden', 'cat' => 'post'), // Using a phpBB category here
*	));
*	</code>
*/

// Adding new category
$lang['permission_cat']['calendar'] = 'Kalender';

// Adding new permission set
$lang['permission_type']['calendar_'] = 'Kalender Permissies';

// User Permissions
	'acl_u_calendar_view_events'	=> array('lang' => 'Kan gebeurtenissen bekijken', 'cat' => 'calendar'),
	'acl_u_calendar_create_events'	=> array('lang' => 'Kan gebeurtenissen plaatsen', 'cat' => 'calendar'),
	'acl_u_calendar_edit_events'	=> array('lang' => 'Kan gebeurtenissen wijzigen', 'cat' => 'calendar'),
	'acl_u_calendar_delete_events'	=> array('lang' => 'Kan gebeurtenissen verwijderen', 'cat' => 'calendar'),
));

// Moderator Permissions
	'acl_m_calendar_edit_other_users_events'	=> array('lang' => 'Kan gebeurtenissen wijzigen van andere gebruikers', 'cat' => 'calendar'),
	'acl_m_calendar_delete_other_users_events'	=> array('lang' => 'Kan gebeurtenissen verwijderen van andere gebruikers', 'cat' => 'calendar'),
));

// Admin Permissions
	'acl_a_calendar'				=> array('lang' => 'Kan Kalender instellingen en evenement types beheren', 'cat' => 'calendar'),
));

?>
I discovered most of the mistakes, by accident, when using MS word spell check.

Could you please make an update to the dutch language pack.

I hope I have helped you with this.

Next translation that will be handled by us is Swedish.
When done I will let you know.

Gr Dennis

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”