[ABD] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Valker

Re: [Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.8 (alightner)

Post by Valker »

Hi, is installes also this mod, and it works fine, but wehre can i edit or even make events ? i dont see anything like a button or such thing.
JeRicHoOL

Post by JeRicHoOL »

JeRicHoOL wrote:
JeRicHoOL wrote:I succesfully installed this mod. Can anybody tell me which part in the calendar_week_on_index.html defines the following...

Current Day (Day Name)
Current Date (Day Number)

I want the current day name and number to be displayed in another color if that is possible?!

Thanks in advance.
Can someone help me with this? :|
Please, I want to finish the edits for this mod but but those 2 things are left. I appreciate every help. :|
Valker

Post by Valker »

chanching colors is quite easy. Open the html, look at the placehoder for your current date or wathever you want to change, and then try to find the "class=XYZ" (XYZ = dunno the exakt css code) in the html tag
...maybe the code looks like this:

Code: Select all

<table class="table1" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
      <td style="width: 14%; height: 24px; text-align: center" class="bg4">{SUNDAY}</td>
      <td style="width: 14%; height: 24px; text-align: center" class="bg4">{MONDAY}</td>
      <td style="width: 14%; height: 24px; text-align: center" class="bg4">{TUESDAY}</td>
      <td style="width: 14%; height: 24px; text-align: center" class="bg4">{WEDNESDAY}</td>
      <td style="width: 14%; height: 24px; text-align: center" class="bg4">{THURSDAY}</td>
      <td style="width: 14%; height: 24px; text-align: center" class="bg4">{FRIDAY}</td>
      <td style="width: 14%; height: 24px; text-align: center" class="bg4">{SATURDAY}</td>
    </tr>
...then you´l have to search "bg4" inside the .css files inside your stye.

for example: styles/subsilver2/template/stylesheed.css -> there would be the .bg4
But attention, prosilver styles got more than one css file, so you will have to search them through.

After you found them, change them.
for exaple:
.bg4 {color:#ffffff;} to .bg4 {color:#000000;}

i personally prefer to create an own style inside this css file, for beeing sure.
exaple: .custom {color:#asadds;}
But then, you´ve got to cange the class="bg4" for example to class="custom" in the html.

i´m sure this fits your request. (doing the same suff right now ^^)

btw: i solved my problem be my self :twisted:
WuTang

Post by WuTang »

Hey there,

thanks for your mod. I recently updated my phpBB to the new version 3.0.4 (from the previous version 3.0.3) and recognized that all calendar events display {TOMORROW} instead of the right day that is saved in the database. This problem shows up in next_events_on_index.html and in the event information of a single event, as this is my current configuration. Though the events are displayed correctly in the month, week, day tables - times are correct too. You can see the result at my forums at http://www.aachener-lair.de/forum/

I studied the source for hours, fixed some lines that has been not merged by updating phpBB automatically, but found no solution. I had installed phpBB Calendar 0.0.7 before so I totally new installed 0.0.8, but this did not solve the problem. There seem to be some changes in the core of phpBB resulting the bug.

Hope someone can help me, my forum members are working actively with the calendar. Merry christmas,
Alex.
Octopus

Post by Octopus »

WuTang wrote:Hey there,

thanks for your mod. I recently updated my phpBB to the new version 3.0.4 (from the previous version 3.0.3) and recognized that all calendar events display {TOMORROW} instead of the right day that is saved in the database. This problem shows up in next_events_on_index.html and in the event information of a single event, as this is my current configuration. Though the events are displayed correctly in the month, week, day tables - times are correct too. You can see the result at my forums at http://www.aachener-lair.de/forum/

I studied the source for hours, fixed some lines that has been not merged by updating phpBB automatically, but found no solution. I had installed phpBB Calendar 0.0.7 before so I totally new installed 0.0.8, but this did not solve the problem. There seem to be some changes in the core of phpBB resulting the bug.

Hope someone can help me, my forum members are working actively with the calendar. Merry christmas,
Alex.

This fix helped me with this:
http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... t_id=38755
JeRicHoOL

Post by JeRicHoOL »

Where can I change the text color for the calendar events?

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287 ... 240229.gif
michelasvm

Post by michelasvm »

Hello,

On calendar 0.0.8, and phpBB 3.0.4

The init of the week is December 24, 2008. When I push on >> the next week is december 31, 2009 and next time on >> week is january 7, 2010

Thanks for looking this problem.

Happy Christmas
tyles

Post by tyles »

I've got this installed and accessible on my board, it looks great! But, it's unusable. However, I can't access it in ACP no matter how many times I add it and purge the cache. I've got all permissions on allowed, but it will not show up.

For reference, I add category "Calendar" my .mods tab. Under that, I added both calendar mods and enabled them. Then went to every permission I could find for admin and calendar and set that to allow. Then purged cache. I've done this a few times with no luck.

I'm running board version 3.0.3 and would love any help at all. I'm aiming to get this board up by the first so I'm on a tight deadline. Thanks!
tyles

Post by tyles »

I've got this installed and accessible on my board, it looks great! But, it's unusable. However, I can't access it in ACP no matter how many times I add it and purge the cache. I've got all permissions on allowed, but it will not show up.

For reference, I add category "Calendar" my .mods tab. Under that, I added both calendar mods and enabled them. Then went to every permission I could find for admin and calendar and set that to allow. Then purged cache. I've done this a few times with no luck.

I'm running board version 3.0.3 and would love any help at all. I'm aiming to get this board up by the first so I'm on a tight deadline. Thanks!
JeRicHoOL

Post by JeRicHoOL »

JeRicHoOL wrote:Where can I change the text color for the calendar events?

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287 ... 240229.gif
Any suggestions?

--------------------

Where can I manage the events? In my ACP I only see the following:

Manage Event Types: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287 ... 250455.gif

Edit Event Type: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287 ... 250455.gif

Where can you add a text and time/date for example?
JeRicHoOL

Post by JeRicHoOL »

Bump! :(
novanilla

Post by novanilla »

I haven't checked it out lately, but I think I recall quite a few calendar entries for text colors in colours.css - Hope you find 'em!
WuTang

Post by WuTang »

Octopus wrote:This fix helped me with this:
http://www.phpbb.com/bugs/phpbb3/ticket ... t_id=38755
Thanks for your help! The fix did work for me too.

Cheers and Merry Xmas.
mattnyy

Post by mattnyy »

I just installed this mod & im getting a fatal error when trying to view my board index now.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: calendar_display_calendar_on_index() in /home/mattnyy/public_html/index.php on line 108

This is the code of 107&108 on index.php

Code: Select all

// Generate calendar week view or next events if required ...
calendar_display_calendar_on_index();
I commented out that part & it works but

Also I cleared the cache & style cache's & still have a dark blue calendar unlike the demo
JeRicHoOL

Post by JeRicHoOL »

JeRicHoOL wrote:Where can I manage the events? In my ACP I only see the following:

Manage Event Types: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287 ... 250455.gif

Edit Event Type: http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m287 ... 250455.gif

Where can you add a text and time/date for example?
:(

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”