[ABD] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
jerkstore11

Re: [Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.8 (alightner)

Post by jerkstore11 »

There is no central place in the ACP to actually manage the events to my knowledge. All you can do is add/edit the type of event.

Clementtang

Post by Clementtang »

A serious bug occurs, my date on the calendar now is showing 2009 instead of 2008...

wang5555
Translator

Post by wang5555 »

Clementtang wrote:A serious bug occurs, my date on the calendar now is showing 2009 instead of 2008...
Me too. :shock:
But, I assured it was normal yesterday.

Do you have any other modify?
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!
http://wang5555.hopto.org/phpBB3/
p.s. Shut down computer before 11 clock night!!!

wang5555
Translator

Post by wang5555 »

wang5555 wrote:
Clementtang wrote:A serious bug occurs, my date on the calendar now is showing 2009 instead of 2008...
Me too. :shock:
But, I assured it was normal yesterday.

Do you have any other modify?
Does not know this means whether right, but it settle my problem.
Under amendment, supplies to your issue:

#
#-----[ OPEN ]-----
#
includes/functions_calendar.php

#
#-----[ FIND ]-----
#

Code: Select all

if( $date['year'] == "" )
	{
		if (phpversion() < 5.1)
		{
			$date['year']	=	gmdate('Y', $temp_now_time);
		}
		else
		{
			$date['year'] = gmdate("o", $temp_now_time);

}
	}
#
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]-----
#

if( $date['year'] == "" )
	{
		$date['year'] = gmdate('Y', $temp_now_time);
	}
#
#-----[ SAVE & CLOSE ]-----
#
It is more blessed to give than to reveive, welcome to letter, thanks & good-bye!
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!

Rubenmeister

Post by Rubenmeister »

I Created a small plugin to do just what a lot of people were asking for and nothing more:
Event Registration

I am planning on documenting the plugin installation and share it with this mod developer.

Cheers!

Kitatofriends

Post by Kitatofriends »

Rubenmeister wrote:I Created a small plugin to do just what a lot of people were asking for and nothing more:
Event Registration

I am planning on documenting the plugin installation and share it with this mod developer.

Cheers!
I'd love it. Do you plan on posting instructions for it in this thread?

Also, I had the same errors previously mentioned by my calendar now displaying december 2009. :shock:

JeRicHoOL

Post by JeRicHoOL »

This calendar mod is supposed to allow you creating events and stuff. I don't have this option and I also don't have this star icon in my calendar even though the images are uploaded. I have gave myself all the calendar permission but still no success. Can anyone help me out please?

Rubenmeister

Post by Rubenmeister »

I might if alightner allows it, It does require some knowledge of modding.

Try This:
Login to ACP -> Press Clear Cache
Go to Styles -> Click on Templates -> Click Refresh
Go to Styles -> Click on Themes -> Click Refresh

Did this help for you?

Thyron

Re: [Alpha] phpBB Calendar 0.0.7 (alightner/spacedog)

Post by Thyron »

xenador wrote:great mod and I almost have it working...I did note that after I finished my install everything works as planned, well except I think I did something wrong, b/c when I go to set the permissions for the calendar; acp->users and groups-> Groups-> Group's permissions-> Misc

I see...
{ acl_u_delete_event }
{ acl_u_edit_event }
Can hide online status
Can ignore flood limit
{ acl_u_new_event }
Can search board
Can send e-mails
Can send instant messages
{ acl_u_view_event }
Can view hidden online users
Im thinking I screwed up on a language edit...but I cant seem to find where..am I going blind?
I have the same little problem. I deleted the inserted lines from phpbb_acl_options and did the SQL commands again. But I don't get the description of the permissions within a new calandar tab. Is there a way to modify this manually? Since the mod works fine and only I will see this, I don't want to redo the whole mod implementation. Thanks in advance ;)

Thyron

Post by Thyron »

Oh I have a second question: I want to reverse the order of the options "private - group - public" on the page for creating a new event since public will be the most used option in my forum. How can I do that?

BigBen8151

Post by BigBen8151 »

I believe I have followed the instructions exactly in install.xml and prosilver.xml. I have performed the modification to a new installation of phpbb3 three times all with the same result. I am using MySQL 5.0.67 with standard phpbb table names, php 5.2.6, Windows 2000 IIS. The forum is functional, once the necessary files are edited, copied, MySQL commands executed, and modules installed I cannot enable permissions. Under the "Permissions" tab I select "Admin Roles" and select "Full Admin". Under "Full Admin" there is a calendar tab, I change the setting to "Yes" and click Submit, I am given a message "Role successfully edited." When I revisit the "Full Admin" permissions the calendar permissions are set back to "No". I do not receive errors anywhere in the forum, and all MySQL queries appear to be functional.

Can someone point me in the right direction? What would cause the permission setting to not be retained? Is the setting based on the database or is it written to one of the files in phpBB?

Ben

tyles

Post by tyles »

BigBen8151 wrote:I believe I have followed the instructions exactly in install.xml and prosilver.xml. I have performed the modification to a new installation of phpbb3 three times all with the same result. I am using MySQL 5.0.67 with standard phpbb table names, php 5.2.6, Windows 2000 IIS. The forum is functional, once the necessary files are edited, copied, MySQL commands executed, and modules installed I cannot enable permissions. Under the "Permissions" tab I select "Admin Roles" and select "Full Admin". Under "Full Admin" there is a calendar tab, I change the setting to "Yes" and click Submit, I am given a message "Role successfully edited." When I revisit the "Full Admin" permissions the calendar permissions are set back to "No". I do not receive errors anywhere in the forum, and all MySQL queries appear to be functional.

Can someone point me in the right direction? What would cause the permission setting to not be retained? Is the setting based on the database or is it written to one of the files in phpBB?

Ben
I spent days trying to get this fixed and just found it a few hours ago:
If you have any problems with your permissions please run the following command in phpMyAdmin: select * from phpbb_acl_options where auth_option like '%calendar%'; If you see anything listed twice that's the source of your problem - you must remove all duplicate entries from that table and start over with setting up your permissions in the ACP. These duplicate entries were caused by running the SQL command on the acl_options table more then once.
Once I removed the duplicate entries, all worked great.

Thyron

Post by Thyron »

Now I found another error. When I change the permissions of global moderators or admins I get this message:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown table 'phpbb3_zebra' in MULTI DELETE [1109]

SQL

DELETE phpbb3_zebra FROM phpbb3_zebra z, phpbb3_user_group ug WHERE z.zebra_id = ug.user_id AND z.foe = 1 AND ug.group_id = 4

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_admin.php
LINE: 2625
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_permissions.php
LINE: 693
CALL: update_foes()

LINE: 270
CALL: acp_permissions->set_permissions()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_permissions->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
The changes take effect, but this error page is annoying :?

wang5555
Translator

Post by wang5555 »

Thyron wrote:Now I found another error. When I change the permissions of global moderators or admins I get this message:

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Unknown table 'phpbb3_zebra' in MULTI DELETE [1109]

SQL

DELETE phpbb3_zebra FROM phpbb3_zebra z, phpbb3_user_group ug WHERE z.zebra_id = ug.user_id AND z.foe = 1 AND ug.group_id = 4

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_admin.php
LINE: 2625
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

LINE: 693
CALL: update_foes()

LINE: 270
CALL: acp_permissions->set_permissions()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_permissions->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
The changes take effect, but this error page is annoying :?
Which mod use table "phpbb3_zebra"?
Good luck ^_^
Welcome to my forum!!

Thyron

Post by Thyron »

wang5555 wrote:Which mod use table "phpbb3_zebra"?
Maybe Profile Views List

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”