[ABD] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
sssubito

Re: [Beta] phpBB Calendar 0.1.1 (alightner)

Post by sssubito »

lupo87 wrote:any way to not display users birthdays in calendar?
As far as I remember this is pretty straightforward...

Open includes/functions_calendar.php and comment out in function calendar_display_month(),

Code: Select all

//		if ( $user_can_view_events && $auth->acl_get('u_viewprofile') )
//		{
//			// find birthdays
//			$calendar_days['BIRTHDAYS'] = generate_birthday_list( $j, $date['month_no'], $date['year'] );
//		}

In function calendar_display_week():

//		{
//			// find birthdays
//			$calendar_days['BIRTHDAYS'] = generate_birthday_list( $true_j, $true_m, $true_y );
//		}
In function calendar_display_day() you will find another if-block with comment // find birthdays. I left this one in my calendar active for the day display. If you don't want this one too, I would disable it as follows:

//		// find birthdays
//		if( $auth->acl_get('u_viewprofile') )
//		{
//			$birthday_list = generate_birthday_list( $date['day'], $date['month_no'], $date['year'] );
//			if( $birthday_list != "" )
//			{
//				$events['PRE_PADDING'] = "";
//				$events['PADDING'] = "96";
//				$events['DATA'] = $birthday_list;
//				$events['POST_PADDING'] = "";
//				$template->assign_block_vars('events', $events);
//				$event_counter++;
//			}
//		}
You could also make the birthday list always empty, say $birthday_list = ""; at the appropriate spot. So many (bad) routes possible... :D
Browcio

Post by Browcio »

There are no 'CALENDAR_YES' 'CALENDAR_NO' and 'DETAILS_WARNING' fields in language/en/calendar.php in phpbb_Calendar_1_0_0_lang.zip.
lupo87

Post by lupo87 »

sssubito wrote:
lupo87 wrote:any way to not display users birthdays in calendar?
As far as I remember this is pretty straightforward...

Open includes/functions_calendar.php and comment out in function calendar_display_month(),

//		{
//			// find birthdays
//			$calendar_days['BIRTHDAYS'] = generate_birthday_list( $j, $date['month_no'], $date['year'] );
//		}

In function calendar_display_week():

//		{
//			// find birthdays
//			$calendar_days['BIRTHDAYS'] = generate_birthday_list( $true_j, $true_m, $true_y );
//		}
In function calendar_display_day() you will find another if-block with comment // find birthdays. I left this one in my calendar active for the day display. If you don't want this one too, I would disable it as follows:

//		// find birthdays
//		if( $auth->acl_get('u_viewprofile') )
//		{
//			$birthday_list = generate_birthday_list( $date['day'], $date['month_no'], $date['year'] );
//			if( $birthday_list != "" )
//			{
//				$events['PRE_PADDING'] = "";
//				$events['PADDING'] = "96";
//				$events['DATA'] = $birthday_list;
//				$events['POST_PADDING'] = "";
//				$template->assign_block_vars('events', $events);
//				$event_counter++;
//			}
//		}
You could also make the birthday list always empty, say $birthday_list = ""; at the appropriate spot. So many (bad) routes possible... :D
thanks for the answer
I applied ur edits but it gives me an error with phpp at line 729...
what if i make some edits in display week on index? I want bdays not dispaly only on week on index
MelanieBZH

Post by MelanieBZH »

Hello and thank you very much for this very useful mod! ;)

I would like to know if it's possible to have "All day event" option on a several days event with a recurring option.

My forum is giving a list of festivals in one country, so I don't want the calendar care about timezone (it's the timezone of this country, not timezone of the user).

If possible, I don't want to have to choose starting and ending time, I need only "all day events" because the schedule of the festival is explain in the message.
Maybe there is a not complicate way to do that?
Rumlik

Post by Rumlik »

Hi,

firstly thanks for the great work on this mod!

I need a little help. Because I do not need all the strings, so I removed them from calendar.php and calendarpost.php. I left there just a number 7 and 11:
calendar.php

'RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_7_STR'    => '%3$s %2$s v měsíci- za další(ch) %5$s měsíc(e/ů)(od teď)',
'RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_11_STR'    => 'Vždy v %2$s za %5$s týden/ů (od teď)',
calendarpost.php

'RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_7'    => 'M: Událost se bude opakovat každý měsíc v aktuálně zvolený den',
'RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_11'    => 'T: Událost se bude opakovat každý týden v aktuálně zvolený den',
Everything is fine, but now I need to get rid of empty spaces when entering events:
Can anyone help me please? Thank you in advance.
MelanieBZH

Post by MelanieBZH »

Sorry, I can't help you Rumlik.

I'm still waiting help for my problem :(
leschek

Post by leschek »

to Rumlik:
You just deleted the entries in language files. Try to remove it also in calendarpost.php.
Find:

if( $s_recurring_opts )
{
	$recurr_event_check = "<input type='checkbox' name='calIsRecurr' value='ON' onclick='update_recurr_state();update_recurring_options();' />";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code  = "<select name='calRFrqT' id='calRFrqT' disabled='disabled'>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='1'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_1']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='2'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_2']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='3'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_3']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='4'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_4']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='5'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_5']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='6'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_6']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='7'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_7']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='8'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_8']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='9'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_9']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='10'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_10']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='11'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_11']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "<option value='12'>".$user->lang['RECURRING_EVENT_CASE_12']."</option>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_sel_code .= "</select>\n";
	$recurr_event_freq_val_code = "<input type='number' name='calRFrq' id='calRFrq' value='1' onchange='update_recurring_options()' disabled='disabled' />";

and delete lines with <option value='xy'>. You'll have to find lines you want to delete yourself, but I guess the xy number will be same as in language files. BTW it is enought to remove the lines only from calendarpost.php.
Rumlik

Post by Rumlik »

leschek wrote:to Rumlik:
You just deleted the entries in language files.
Yes I did not know exactly where to look next. :?
leschek wrote:to Rumlik:
Try to remove it also in calendarpost.php.
Great that's exactly it. Thanks :!: ;)
Getekid
Name: Thomas Pappas

Post by Getekid »

Hello, I tried to run the sql query through phpMyAdmin but I this error came out problem:
"#1046 - No database selected"

My versions are not the indicated, if that's the reason is there a way around it?
phpbb 3.0.7
MySQL 5.0.92-50-log
Rumlik

Post by Rumlik »

Hi,

I have next little problem. How to set the time format for the index? I have everywhere set 24hour and in Time Format: h:i and Date and Time Format: D. d. M. Y, H:i. This is ok and in the calendar is everything correctly. But on the index is still displayed in 12-hour mode:
leschek

Post by leschek »

Hi,
Try to change "Time Format: h:i" to "Time Format: H:i " (capital H).
Rumlik

Post by Rumlik »

Hi,
it had no effect. :cry:

edit
after cleaning the cache it works. many thanks :!: :!:
copkamp

Post by copkamp »

Hi!

Can anyone tell me how to NOT display a specific event type on index page (but show it in calendar), like the birthdays?

thanks
NineSwords

Post by NineSwords »

Is there a way to show both calendar_week_on_index and calendar_next_events_on_index on the index page? Just editing the index_body.html template to include both files, doesn't work.

Or even better would be to have the option which kind of view someone prefers to be selectable by the user. Some of my users like the week view, some the list view.
copkamp

Post by copkamp »

copkamp wrote:Hi!

Can anyone tell me how to NOT display a specific event type on index page (but show it in calendar), like the birthdays?

thanks
any ideas?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”