[ABD] Bridge Coppermine <-> phpBB3, v0.9.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
kyle1745

Re: [BETA] Bridge Coppermine <-> phpBB3, v0.9.0

Post by kyle1745 »

Anyone else make any more progress with a prosilver based theme? Also any idea when this mod will be official?
vedran_tz

Post by vedran_tz »

I'm having the same problem as many of you already experienced, but I can't fix it. Can you please explain in details how to fix it. Problem is:
I'm trying to login to coppermine gallery, and it redirects me to forum and when I login, I'm redirected back to coppermine, but it shows no sign of registration, only the button Login. I see many had this problem and have fixed it, so, can you please in details explain how you did that.

Thank you
fornit

Post by fornit »

Hi,

the redirecting is normal functionality.

It sounds like a cookie-problem. I.e. Coppermine cannot get the cookies set by phpbb3.

Do you use the so-called "canonical hostnames"? Are your forum and your gallery on different domains or are you using subdomains for forum and/or gallery?

Regards
vedran_tz

Post by vedran_tz »

No, none of that. I've reinstalled cpm and bridge again, and now they work perfectly. really can't figure out what was the problem... Thanks for help anyway
MaidenFan

Post by MaidenFan »

I'm using this perfectly on my forum and gallery at www.ukthrash.co.uk - many thanks! Awesome MOD. There's no problems that I can see, all working fine :)
Personal Site & Blog | Last.fm
erno @ Bash.org wrote:I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.
DBM

Post by DBM »

Is this working with Coppermine 1.4.16?

I have a very old version on my site (installed in 2006), so I'm upgrading to the latest version before even attempting to bridge it to my board.
likepassion

Post by likepassion »

Hi!
I've installed this bridge and i would ask a question :

now only admin can upload directly the photos,
if a moderator upload a file, need to be approved,
but the normal user registered can't upload or manage their own album, i can do that?

When i used phpbb2 bridged with older version of coppermine, a user can upload their photo in their own albums...
katierunyon

Post by katierunyon »

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but when I try to login for the bridge manager, it won't accept my username and password. It says "You supplied the wrong credentials. You will have to supply the admin account data of the standalone version (usually the account you set up during Coppermine install)."
I know i'm putting in the right ones. I previously had phpBB2 bridged with coppermine. I just updated the coppermine and have the latest phpBB3. This was my first time messing with sql.
Captain Don

Post by Captain Don »

Whoever posted this mod is a GOD SEND!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!

I messed with my coppermine upgrade/bridging for a week and many hours and I followed this and was done in under 45 minutes!!!!

If you like hunting and fishing and especially if you are in Michigan, USA check out my forums and see how this mod works!!!!

http://www.michiganoutdoorsman.com/Forum
Hythshade

Post by Hythshade »

For some reason I am unable to get the permission role to appear in the acp. I inserted the sql into the table successfully, replaced the language file removed the cache file as instructed. The coppermine role just doesn't appear in the control panel. It's not listed in masks either.

Any idea what I am doing wrong.

I am familiar with the acp so I am confident I didn't over look it.

Thanks for your help.
Neustradamus

Post by Neustradamus »

Hi,

The bridge have an error :

The bot members of PhpBB3 are in Banned group of Coppermine.

Can you change this group !!!

Thanks in advance,

Neustradamus
RickieIzfazt

Post by RickieIzfazt »

are the latest coppermine security updates in this mod or do they not apply for some reason?
Running PHPbb3 canverPORTAL, SEO advanced URL MOD, SEO dynamic metatags, BRIDGED Ajax Chat & Coppermine, various small mods, Cutenews, Crawltrack (check http://www.crawltrack.fr if you don't now) SEO & crawler tracking on all scripts. Running phpBB Arcade and posts rating system.

have a look at http://tjoogle.com
Neustradamus

Post by Neustradamus »

with Coppermine Gallery 1.4.16, and all version I think
RickieIzfazt

Post by RickieIzfazt »

Neustradamus wrote:with Coppermine Gallery 1.4.16, and all version I think
sorry I meant manadatory 1.4.18 is that secutity update in any way neccesary in this mod?
Running PHPbb3 canverPORTAL, SEO advanced URL MOD, SEO dynamic metatags, BRIDGED Ajax Chat & Coppermine, various small mods, Cutenews, Crawltrack (check http://www.crawltrack.fr if you don't now) SEO & crawler tracking on all scripts. Running phpBB Arcade and posts rating system.

have a look at http://tjoogle.com
glorified j

Post by glorified j »

Really appreciate this mod. Everything seems to be working fine with one exception.

After a fair amount of struggle to figure out how to give a user Admin access in the gallery, I got that handled. My issue now, though, is that even though the user is showing up as "CPG admin" in the users list, that user does not have the admin buttons and options once logged in.

Any idea what my problem might be? Thanks in advance!

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”