[ABD] Bridge Coppermine <-> phpBB3, v0.9.0

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
meinemitternacht

Re: [BETA] Bridge Coppermine <-> phpBB3, v0.9.0

Post by meinemitternacht »

Well, I toyed with it and got it to bridge. Now i'm gonna go in and figure out the permissions :)
ghost_bg

Post by ghost_bg »

And how to fix this ERROR i try everything and same error again again
DavidIQ
Customisations Team Leader
Name: David Colón

Post by DavidIQ »

Ummm...what error?
Apply to become a Jr. Extension Validator
My extensions | In need of phpBB services? | Was I helpful today?
No unsolicited PMs unless you're planning on asking for paid help.
ghost_bg

Post by ghost_bg »

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cpggetmicrotime() (previously declared in /home/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php:35) in /home/public_html/gallery/include/init.inc.php on line 33

this one
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

Oh...that one...still haven't gotten to the bottom of that one and haven't had time between other projects to sit down and try and reproduce. This isn't a problem here only. If you search for that error in Google you'll get plenty of hits from other sites as well.
biscuit84

Post by biscuit84 »

Wookie1664 wrote:Firstly, I'm not complaining..I recorded it as an issue. secondly, I'm sorry you misunderstand me.

Post based groups have imported, they are there in the groups listing..as I believe I have already said..but lets move on. Thats all fine, permissions set as are quota ammounts etc etc. The issue is...that in the coppermine users listing...the post based groups dont show. All of my sites members are listed there..but they are listed as either CPG Registered" or "CPG admin"....and therefore they do not have quota set

Here is a screenie of my groups page...this clearly shows the post based groups have imported from phpbb.

http://focal-pla.net/Forum/images/Groups.gif

And here is a screenie from the coppermine userlist, all of the members listed on this screenie should either be a member, full member or Photoholic...clearly they are all "CPG Registered Users", but if I click on their actual names it will go to their phpbb profile page.

http://focal-pla.net/Forum/images/userlist.gif

So its an issue as opposed to a complaint, fornit has worked on this thing then supported it from january till now (You yourself David have also supported it for a good ammount of time too). It would be rude to complain about something that is free and has 8+ months of someones time involved in suporting it.

Regards

Wookie
I have exactly the same problem.
Is anybody found a solution ?
Tazmanian

Post by Tazmanian »

Hi,

I have installed the Bridge without any problems but there is a problem with the login.

When I go to www.kartgrid.be/gallery i'm forwarded to my forum login page.
This is the URL in the adressbalk
http://www.kartgrid.be/_area51/phpbb3/u ... &redirect=../../

But it should be http://www.kartgrid.be/_area51/phpbb3/u ... /index.php

After logging in i'm forwarded to my root directory, not the Coppermine directory.
After I have logged in I'm also logged in in the gallery, because I then can acces my gallery via www.kartgrid.be/gallery

Thanks for the help!
Tazmanian
Tazmanian

Post by Tazmanian »

Forgot to tell that I'm using the latest software of phpBB and Coppermine.
mipdm

Post by mipdm »

I get a blank page after install...

http://puertadelmonte.com/mipdm/copperm ... dgemgr.php

This is where I'm pretty sure I made an error... can someone help with this part? Please? With screenshots for someone as dumb as me... :mrgreen:

Code: Select all

2. Open phpmyadmin and select the phpBB3 database. Execute the SQL-statements below.
IMPORTANT: table prefix is assumed to be "phpbb". Change here, if you have another prefix!
- e.g. your prefix is phpbb3 => change `phpbb_acl_options` to `phpbb3_acl_options`

INSERT INTO `phpbb_acl_options` ( `auth_option_id` , `auth_option` , `is_global` , `is_local` , `founder_only` )
VALUES (
'', 'a_cpgadmin', '1', '0', '0'
);

INSERT INTO `phpbb_acl_options` ( `auth_option_id` , `auth_option` , `is_global` , `is_local` , `founder_only` )
VALUES (
'', 'm_cpgadmin', '1', '0', '0'
);
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

I hope you didn't put that in a file. You're supposed to run that in phpMyAdmin to add that data into the database.
oglach

Post by oglach »

Just a few questions,

Has this being workin successfully?

ANy live sites? Does it get awkward when new version og phpbb is released?
DavidIQ

Post by DavidIQ »

I have it on one of mine:
www.aeriostyle.com
Working fine at the moment...although there is this weird bug that seems to require a visit to the forum first for it to recognize you're logged in. Haven't had any complaints though...it's been working pretty good.

At this point it's a hit or miss deal. Some people are getting the "cannot redeclare" error while others aren't. Still haven't been able to sit down and try and reproduce the cause of the error....
oglach

Post by oglach »

This mod is essentialto my forum and gallery but Im afraid install it incase wont work and makes mess of things! :(
ChrisRLG
Former Team Member

Post by ChrisRLG »

DavidIQ wrote:Working fine at the moment...although there is this weird bug that seems to require a visit to the forum first for it to recognize you're logged in. Haven't had any complaints though...it's been working pretty good.
Is working on a new forum I just put together too - but with that same issue.
phpBB: The All Important Rules - Bertie Bear 3.0 - No support via PM system - use the forums please.
phpBB v2: Retirement (1/1/2009) : phpBB v3: Read Me Topic - Custom BBCodes - Support Template
Matthew 7:7"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and a door will be opened to you."
My Links: MS MVP (Consumer Security) - Malware Removal:University - Own Forum: Custom BBCode testing
Wookie1664

Post by Wookie1664 »

biscuit84 wrote:
Wookie1664 wrote:Firstly, I'm not complaining..I recorded it as an issue. secondly, I'm sorry you misunderstand me.

Post based groups have imported, they are there in the groups listing..as I believe I have already said..but lets move on. Thats all fine, permissions set as are quota ammounts etc etc. The issue is...that in the coppermine users listing...the post based groups dont show. All of my sites members are listed there..but they are listed as either CPG Registered" or "CPG admin"....and therefore they do not have quota set

Here is a screenie of my groups page...this clearly shows the post based groups have imported from phpbb.

http://focal-pla.net/Forum/images/Groups.gif

And here is a screenie from the coppermine userlist, all of the members listed on this screenie should either be a member, full member or Photoholic...clearly they are all "CPG Registered Users", but if I click on their actual names it will go to their phpbb profile page.

http://focal-pla.net/Forum/images/userlist.gif

So its an issue as opposed to a complaint, fornit has worked on this thing then supported it from january till now (You yourself David have also supported it for a good ammount of time too). It would be rude to complain about something that is free and has 8+ months of someones time involved in suporting it.

Regards

Wookie
I have exactly the same problem.
Is anybody found a solution ?
Sorry..no solution from me on this one as I did not have the time to look into it.

Does anyone know the whereabouts of fornit and does he plan to update this mod?

Regards

Wookie

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”