[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
slidewayz88
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:26 am

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by slidewayz88 »

I have searched but no luck...how to I go about creating a php.ini file so I can upload more then 2mb per game???
Tuxman
Registered User
Posts: 420
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:24 pm
Location: Germany
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by Tuxman »

Depends on your hoster.
[ randomly phpBBing ]
User avatar
Traction
Registered User
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:42 pm
Location: Staten Island, New York
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by Traction »

I'm having a hard time finding the update instructions. Anyone have a quick lowdown on what to do, or point me to where the update doc is? I have version 1.0.RC7, and just downloaded the latest.

BTW, I won't lose all my high scores, will I?
Failure is not an option.
Zap! Classic Video Game Forums
bubo
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 am

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by bubo »

After upgrading to the new version I do not see these statistics:
The games in the arcade have been played ... times for a total of ... week ... days ... hours ... secs.
User avatar
NiceM
Registered User
Posts: 572
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:25 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by NiceM »

did you upload all the new files? and the template files to your style?
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk
bubo
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 am

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by bubo »

to all
bubo
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 am

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by bubo »

Strange? :?:
bubo
Registered User
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:02 am

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by bubo »

There are some new changes in the language fails ;) Problem fixed!
Briani
Registered User
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:30 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by Briani »

JRSweets wrote:
Tuxman wrote:Yeah, JRSweets should really polish his crystal ball and fix all bugs he doesn't know about!
What about providing more exact bug reports? Constructive feedback is needed. Not being a dork and talking useless bullshit.
Greatest post ever! :lol:
Briani wrote:RC10 Please come and fix tons of bugs found since RC9
The error you posted is about a missing table. It would appear you did not run the install script or if it was an upgrade you some how deleted the table or ran the uninstaller.
I used AutoMOD and there isnt any install script, whats the name of the file?
ThunderCrew wrote:Username:Briani
Rank:Registered User
Location:The Netherlands
Age:13

Nuff said :geek: :roll:
What's the problem being 13?? i know some guy who's 10 and running its own site! That's my first ignore on phpbb.com!
pippo-c-l
Registered User
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by pippo-c-l »

Anothers ideas for y problem ACP-ARCADE-DOWNLOAD GAME?

I can upload a new file... but what file upload for this? :oops:
User avatar
Traction
Registered User
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:42 pm
Location: Staten Island, New York
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by Traction »

Traction wrote:I'm having a hard time finding the update instructions. Anyone have a quick lowdown on what to do, or point me to where the update doc is? I have version 1.0.RC7, and just downloaded the latest.

BTW, I won't lose all my high scores, will I?
Anyone?
Failure is not an option.
Zap! Classic Video Game Forums
User avatar
Traction
Registered User
Posts: 288
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:42 pm
Location: Staten Island, New York
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by Traction »

Never mind, I figured it out, and updating was a breeze! :)
Failure is not an option.
Zap! Classic Video Game Forums
User avatar
NiceM
Registered User
Posts: 572
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:25 am
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by NiceM »

You will find the update instructions in the contrib folder of the downloaded arcade pack the name is update10RC8-10RC9.xml
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk
User avatar
JRSweets
Registered User
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by JRSweets »

Briani wrote:
JRSweets wrote:
Tuxman wrote:Yeah, JRSweets should really polish his crystal ball and fix all bugs he doesn't know about!
What about providing more exact bug reports? Constructive feedback is needed. Not being a dork and talking useless bullshit.
Greatest post ever! :lol:
Briani wrote:RC10 Please come and fix tons of bugs found since RC9
The error you posted is about a missing table. It would appear you did not run the install script or if it was an upgrade you some how deleted the table or ran the uninstaller.
I used AutoMOD and there isnt any install script, whats the name of the file?
The information is inside the DIY instructions on the modx file, which would have been displayed on the screen while using Automod if you bothered to read or pay attention. :roll:
User avatar
JRSweets
Registered User
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by JRSweets »

pippo-c-l wrote:Anothers ideas for y problem ACP-ARCADE-DOWNLOAD GAME?

I can upload a new file... but what file upload for this? :oops:
It must be a server setting then. Maybe you have it enabled but your host is blocking it.
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”