[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
zentauriom

Re: [BETA] phpBB Arcade 0.6.0

Post by zentauriom » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:20 pm

Hi
i updatet to 0.6.0
everything went fine, so now i have a Problem with an SQL Table (its missing) this column
Unknown column 'game_download_total' in 'field list' [1054]
maybe i did something wrong in further updates :(

Here is the thing:

Zurück zur Foren-Übersicht
Allgemeiner Fehler
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

SQL

SELECT game_id, game_image, game_name, game_scorevar, game_installdate, game_download_total, cat_id FROM phpbb_arcade_games WHERE cat_id IN (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18) ORDER BY game_download_total DESC LIMIT 5

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_error()

LINE: 205
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 157
CALL: dbal_mysql->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: includes/arcade/arcade_class.php
LINE: 1778
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query_limit()

LINE: 88
CALL: arcade->obtain_downloaded_games()

FILE: arcade.php
LINE: 94
CALL: arcade->set_data()

i dont know how to get this missing Table.
I need an sql Dump to send this missing Table to my phpadmin.
Sorry for my english, i am from germany :mrgreen:

here is the Link to this Error on my site
http://www.powersnake.de/Button/arcade.php?mode=stats
this comes when i click Stats or click inside Arcade on a Username to display about him.

Thank you for your Help.
greets zentauriom

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:07 pm

ameisez wrote:How to uninstall the old version 0.4.5 and install the current version without having to re install the games? Is is posible?

if not, how can i uninstall (neatly)?

Thanks
Just update to the latest version. The update file are in the contrib folder and the install.php file will handle the db.

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 pm

justhink wrote:i think i found a permission bug,

Explain:

In Arcade Category roles, i set a full permission(Ignore all limitation, download etc.) for a certain group, and set Standard Access for only Play, submit score and rating for all normal users. Also Play control enable on my board.

Now if I promote a normal users to full access group, he/she can't access all features untill i Purge
the board cache
, and on the same way if i demote some 1 from speciall group to normal users, he/she still able to access all gfeatures until i Purge the board cache again..

Any idea how to fix this??

Thanks
Let me try to reproduce this and I all get back to you. Also just for clarifaction what are the exact steps you use to premote/demote a user.

Thanks.

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:24 pm

zentauriom wrote:Hi
i updatet to 0.6.0
everything went fine, so now i have a Problem with an SQL Table (its missing) this column

Here is the thing:

Allgemeiner Fehler
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

SQL

SELECT game_id, game_image, game_name, game_scorevar, game_installdate, game_download_total, cat_id FROM phpbb_arcade_games WHERE cat_id IN (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18) ORDER BY game_download_total DESC LIMIT 5

BACKTRACE

this comes when i click Stats or click inside Arcade on a Username to display about him.

Thank you for your Help.
greets zentauriom
through phpmyadmin add a field to the games table called 'game_download_total' make it an unsigned int with default value 0.

justhink
Name: Saugata Datta

Post by justhink » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:06 pm

JRSweets wrote:

Explain:

In Arcade Category roles, i set a full permission(Ignore all limitation, download etc.) for a certain group, and set Standard Access for only Play, submit score and rating for all normal users. Also Play control enable on my board.

Now if I promote a normal users to full access group, he/she can't access all features untill i Purge
the board cache
, and on the same way if i demote some 1 from speciall group to normal users, he/she still able to access all gfeatures until i Purge the board cache again..

Thanks
Let me try to reproduce this and I all get back to you. Also just for clarifaction what are the exact steps you use to premote/demote a user.

Thanks.

i just promote and demote users from ACP, but i hav auto promotion enable on my board, if some one donate, he/she will automatically added to that specific group.

zentauriom

Post by zentauriom » Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:33 pm

JRSweets wrote:
zentauriom wrote:Hi
i updatet to 0.6.0

Here is the thing:

Allgemeiner Fehler
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

SQL

BACKTRACE

Thank you for your Help.
greets zentauriom
through phpmyadmin add a field to the games table called 'game_download_total' make it an unsigned int with default value 0.

wusaaaa
Thanxx for the very good Support, it worked yeah
Thank you very much :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

azzam

Post by azzam » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:24 pm

Future request

1:Tournament

<< Tournament start / end date and it automatically starts and end on that date
<< Tournament leaders
<< Highest scores in tournament

2:Integrate with cash mod

<< Admin can set the winner amount in acp..And it automatically goes to user bank when he Win tournament.

3:Challange Mod

User challenge any user for cash *mod
Azzam Malik
I love mods :)

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:27 pm

justhink wrote:
JRSweets wrote:

Explain:

the board cache

Thanks

Thanks.

i just promote and demote users from ACP, but i hav auto promotion enable on my board, if some one donate, he/she will automatically added to that specific group.
So it happens if you change the user manually. Is auto promote a mod?

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Sun Jun 22, 2008 10:51 pm

upgrade to 0.6.0 went flawlessly. as if i need to tell you, keep up the good work ;) :D :D

HEADLINE

Post by HEADLINE » Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:45 pm

Hello,

i updatet to 0.6.0
I have a small problem. When I click on “Least popular games” will be coming to the forum page and not at the game!?

Greetings, HEADLINE

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:08 am

HEADLINE wrote:Hello,

i updatet to 0.6.0
I have a small problem. When I click on “Least popular games” will be coming to the forum page and not at the game!?

Greetings, HEADLINE
Thank you for the report. It will be fixed in the next version.

ameisez

Post by ameisez » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:50 am

JRSweets wrote:
ameisez wrote:How to uninstall the old version 0.4.5 and install the current version without having to re install the games? Is is posible?

Thanks
Just update to the latest version. The update file are in the contrib folder and the install.php file will handle the db.
i messed up with the updates. how can i just uninstall the whole arcade?
PHPBB on HOSTGATOR SERVER. MY PERSONAL CHOICE ;)
Need phpBB images and buttons? HIRE ME
my MOD: BB3 Media Player | a phpbb based media player

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:35 pm

ameisez wrote:
JRSweets wrote:

Thanks
i messed up with the updates. how can i just uninstall the whole arcade?
You would have to run the uninstaller from the version of the arcade you are using. Goto the acp and check the arcade version. For example if it says 0.4.5 download the coresponding version from here... http://www.jeffrusso.net/forum/viewtopi ... =20&t=1337 Upload the arcade_install/ folder and run the install.php file, choose the option to uninstall. Then download the newest version and install it.

To completely uninstall you would want to undo and file edits and then redo then with 0.6.0.

fazzle

Post by fazzle » Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:55 pm

I just started getting this error when I go to download more games from within the ACP. Anyone got any ideas as to why?

Thanks.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/arcade_admin_class.php on line 490: file() [function.file]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/arcade_admin_class.php on line 490: file(http://igames.origun.dk/forum/arcade.php?mode=download&type=list) [function.file]: failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)

NiceM

Post by NiceM » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:12 pm

fazzle wrote:I just started getting this error when I go to download more games from within the ACP. Anyone got any ideas as to why?

Thanks.

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/arcade_admin_class.php on line 490: file() [function.file]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/arcade_admin_class.php on line 490: file(http://igames.origun.dk/forum/arcade.php?mode=download&type=list) [function.file]: failed to open stream: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Name or service not known
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 151: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2956)
It's a little typo you have made if you seeing in your error mesage you have spelled the url igames.origun.dk it should be igames.origon.dk. :)
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”