[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
dgroeser

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Post by dgroeser » Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:55 am

ijhtio wrote: but yes...if you want to restrict non-high scorers making any comment (to save databse space maybe) then its a different story
and how can i do this??

mykee

Post by mykee » Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:29 am

I get this error in ACP when I add any links to Download games page:
The site you entered was incorrect or you are not allowed to use this feature on that site. Check the URL and try again.

If you are sure the URL is correct make sure your server has "allow_url_fopen" set to on or the cURL library installed.
Tried these links too:
ACP Download Games Module Sites:
(Enter the url into the input box in the ACP)

http://igames.origon.dk/forum (provided by NiceM, free registration required to download)
http://www.fansofwrestling.com/forums (provided by nickiboyd)
Enabled on my server allow_url_fopen and cURL library too. What's my problem?
Or I can download games from same arcade versions? If versions is different, then I cannot download any games?

bobocop

Post by bobocop » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:14 pm

@ mykee,
if i'm not mistaken, you need to first go to the site and login.
the sites require you to register/login before you can play or download games, i think it works the same way when downloading through the ACP.

thats the way mine works, if i don't go to the site and login first, i get the same error.

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:33 am

dgroeser wrote:
ijhtio wrote: but yes...if you want to restrict non-high scorers making any comment (to save databse space maybe) then its a different story
and how can i do this??
You can't. Its either all or nothing. Its controlled by the permissions. If you view the game scores through the statistics page you can see all the users comments and not just the highscore holder. The reason the users are show their old comment is so they can edit it if they like.

JRSweets

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC7

Post by JRSweets » Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:34 am

userkiller wrote:I uploaded my function user.php

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=e9e8 ... f6e8ebb871

this is the mod i install that f@cl my site up

I try unistalling it but i guess i fail and f it up more.

I don't have a back up since my cp was having problems.

thank you.

Code: Select all

SQL
CODE: SELECT ALL
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_min_posts MEDIUMINT(8) DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_max_posts MEDIUMINT(8) DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_min_warnings MEDIUMINT(8) DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_max_warnings MEDIUMINT(8) DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_min_days MEDIUMINT(8) DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_max_days MEDIUMINT(8) DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_groups ADD group_auto_default TINYINT(1) DEFAULT 0;
ALTER TABLE phpbb_user_group ADD auto_group TINYINT(1) DEFAULT '0';
File Copy
Copy: root/language/en/mods/info_acp_auto_groups.php
To: language/en/mods/info_acp_auto_groups.php
Copy: root/includes/functions_autogroup.php
To: includes/functions_autogroup.php
Copy: root/adm/style/auto_groups.html
To: adm/style/auto_groups.html
Edits
s↑↓

Use your keyboard to navigate the code boxes. You may also hit 's' on your keyboard to go to the first code box.

Open: includes/functions.php
Find
Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.
// append/replace SID (may change during the session for AOL users)
Add after
Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line after the preceding line(s) to find.
			// Handle auto grouping
			if (!function_exists('auto_group'))
			{
				include($phpbb_root_path . 'includes/functions_autogroup.'.$phpEx);
			}
			auto_group();

Open: includes/functions_posting.php
Find
			markread('post', $data['forum_id'], $data['topic_id'], $data['post_time']);

Add after
					$user->data['user_posts']++;
		{
		}
		auto_group();
		$user->data['user_posts']--;

Open: includes/functions_admin.php
Find

}

// Remove topics now having no posts?

Add before
Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line before the preceding line(s) to find.

{
			global $phpEx;
		}
		auto_group(array_keys($post_counts));

Open: includes/functions_user.php
Find

'group_founder_manage'	=> 'int',

Add after

// auto group mod
		'group_min_days'		=> 'int',
		'group_max_days'		=> 'int',
		'group_min_warnings'	=> 'int',
		'group_max_warnings'	=> 'int',
		'group_min_posts'		=> 'int',
		'group_max_posts'		=> 'int',
		'group_auto_default'	=> 'int',

Find
			$group_only_ary = array('group_receive_pm', 'group_legend', 'group_message_limit',
In-line Find
Tip: This is a partial match of a line for in-line operations.
'group_founder_manage'
In-line Add after
, 'group_min_days', 'group_max_days', 'group_min_warnings', 'group_max_warnings', 'group_min_posts', 'group_max_posts', 'group_auto_default'
Find
		// Setting the log message before we set the group id (if group gets added)
		$log = ($group_id) ? 'LOG_GROUP_UPDATED' : 'LOG_GROUP_CREATED';
Add before
		{
			global $phpEx;
		}
		$make_default = false;
		$auto_add_users = auto_groups_create($group_id, $make_default);

// now we have all the information to insert auto users into the table if required
		if (isset($auto_add_users) && sizeof($auto_add_users))
		{
			group_user_add($group_id, $auto_add_users, false, false, $make_default, 0, 0, false, 1);

unset($auto_add_users);
		}
		// end auto groups mod

Find
function group_user_add
In-line Find
$group_attributes = false
In-line Add after
, $auto_group = 0
Find
				'user_pending'	=> (int) $pending,
Add after
				'auto_group'	=> (int) $auto_group,

Find
function group_user_del
In-line Find
$group_name = false
In-line Add after
, $auto_group = 0
Find

$sql = 'DELETE FROM ' . USER_GROUP_TABLE . "
		WHERE group_id = $group_id
Add after
			AND (auto_group = $auto_group
				OR auto_group = 1)
Open: includes/acp/acp_groups.php
Find
						'message_limit'		=> request_var('group_message_limit', 0),
Add after
						// auto groups mod
						'min_days'		=> request_var('min_group_days', 0),
						'max_days'		=> request_var('max_group_days', 0),
						'min_warnings'	=> request_var('min_group_warnings', 0),
						'max_warnings'	=> request_var('max_group_warnings', 0),
						'min_posts'		=> request_var('min_group_posts', 0),
						'max_posts'		=> request_var('max_group_posts', 0),
						'auto_default'	=> isset($_POST['group_auto_default']),

Find
$test_variables = array
In-line Find
'founder_manage'
In-line Add after
					, 'min_days', 'max_days', 'min_warnings', 'max_warnings', 'min_posts', 'max_posts', 'auto_default'

Find
					'GROUP_HIDDEN'		=> $type_hidden,
Add after
					// auto group mod
					'MIN_GROUP_DAYS'		=> (isset($group_row['group_min_days'])) ? $group_row['group_min_days'] : 0,
					'MAX_GROUP_DAYS'		=> (isset($group_row['group_max_days'])) ? $group_row['group_max_days'] : 0,
					'MIN_GROUP_WARNINGS'	=> (isset($group_row['group_min_warnings'])) ? $group_row['group_min_warnings'] : 0,
					'MAX_GROUP_WARNINGS'	=> (isset($group_row['group_max_warnings'])) ? $group_row['group_max_warnings'] : 0,
					'MIN_GROUP_POSTS'		=> (isset($group_row['group_min_posts'])) ? $group_row['group_min_posts'] : 0,
					'MAX_GROUP_POSTS'		=> (isset($group_row['group_max_posts'])) ? $group_row['group_max_posts'] : 0,
					'S_GROUP_AUTO_DEFAULT'	=> (isset($group_row['group_auto_default']) && $group_row['group_auto_default']) ? ' checked="checked"' : '',

Open: adm/style/acp_groups.html
Find

<fieldset>
		<legend>{L_GROUP_AVATAR}</legend>
Add before
		<!-- INCLUDE auto_groups.html -->

I would suggest you recheck the arcade edits to the functions_users.php file.

bobocop

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC7

Post by bobocop » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:58 am

JRSweets wrote:
I would suggest you recheck the arcade edits to the functions_users.php file.
@ userkiller
Yah, i checked that link to try and help you and it's full of ad popups, i don't know why you would do that when you can just put a download to the file through your server , You do have a downloads section on your site, WHY WOULD YOU PUT THAT FILE ON A SITE WITH ALL THOSE ADS ?

Do as JR said, go through the edits and recheck them yourself (it's an edit mistake you made) , but not only do you want someone else to look at your file, you put it on an ad infested site for people to download.
Nobody (well at least i'm not) going to download from there to help you.
Every one has ads, but when you go to someones site and the first thing that comes out through the side or pops out in front of you and you have to click Close to get rid of it is an ad, i'm gone ;)

vellatechie

Post by vellatechie » Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:25 pm

One of my forum is running RC4 of this mod.. i made all the changes found in contrib folder for later versions and replaced teh new files.. but whenever i try to run the update i get this error

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/BrotherinArmsJS/BrotherinArmsJS.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/BrotherinArmsJS/BrotherinArmsJS.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/BrotherinArmsJS/BrotherinArmsJS.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/BrotherinArmsJS/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/CricketChallenge/CricketChallenge.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/CricketChallenge/CricketChallenge.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/CricketChallenge/CricketChallenge.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/CricketChallenge/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Kicksups/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Kicksups/kickups.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Kicksups/kickups.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Kicksups/kickups.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Kicksups/kickups2.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Paintball/Paintball.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Paintball/Paintball.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Paintball/Paintball.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/Paintball/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/ResidentEvilApocalypsesm/ResidentEvilApocalypsesm.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/ResidentEvilApocalypsesm/ResidentEvilApocalypsesm.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/ResidentEvilApocalypsesm/ResidentEvilApocalypsesm.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/ResidentEvilApocalypsesm/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/SonicChaosCrushV32PC/SonicChaosCrushV32PC.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/SonicChaosCrushV32PC/SonicChaosCrushV32PC.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/SonicChaosCrushV32PC/SonicChaosCrushV32PC.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/SonicChaosCrushV32PC/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/acnebegone/acnebegone.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/acnebegone/acnebegone.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/acnebegone/acnebegone.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/acnebegone/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/aeroplaneGC/aeroplaneGC.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/aeroplaneGC/aeroplaneGC.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/aeroplaneGC/aeroplaneGC.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/aeroplaneGC/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/batmangJS/batmangJS.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/batmangJS/batmangJS.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/batmangJS/batmangJS.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/batmangJS/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/beckhamSte/beckhamSte.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/beckhamSte/beckhamSte.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/beckhamSte/beckhamSte.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/beckhamSte/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/birdy/birdy.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/birdy/birdy.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/birdy/birdy.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/bmxrampSte/bmxrampSte.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/bmxrampSte/bmxrampSte.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/bmxrampSte/bmxrampSte.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/bmxrampSte/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/breakout.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/brendans-soccer/brendans-soccer.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/brendans-soccer/brendans-soccer.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/brendans-soccer/brendans-soccer.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/brendans-soccer/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/callofduty2Ste/callofduty2Ste.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/callofduty2Ste/callofduty2Ste.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/callofduty2Ste/callofduty2Ste.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/callofduty2Ste/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/carparkchaosSte/carparkchaosSte.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/carparkchaosSte/carparkchaosSte.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/carparkchaosSte/carparkchaosSte.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/carparkchaosSte/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/cubbeanbagGC/cubbeanbagGC.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/cubbeanbagGC/cubbeanbagGC.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/cubbeanbagGC/cubbeanbagGC.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/cubbeanbagGC/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/donkeykong/donkeykong.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/donkeykong/donkeykong.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/donkeykong/donkeykong.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/elasticsoccerSte/elasticsoccerSte.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/elasticsoccerSte/elasticsoccerSte.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/elasticsoccerSte/elasticsoccerSte.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/elasticsoccerSte/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/freekickexpert/freekickexpert.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/freekickexpert/freekickexpert.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/freekickexpert/freekickexpert.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/freekickexpert/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/glimper/glimper.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/glimper/glimper.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/glimper/glimper.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/goldminer/goldminer.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/goldminer/goldminer.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/goldminer/goldminer.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/guardian/guardian.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/guardian/guardian.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/guardian/guardian.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/halflife2tm/halflife2tm.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/halflife2tm/halflife2tm.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/halflife2tm/halflife2tm.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/halflife2tm/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/homedrunk/homedrunk.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/homedrunk/homedrunk.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/homedrunk/homedrunk.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/homedrunk/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/hybrid_fighter/hybrid_fighter.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/hybrid_fighter/hybrid_fighter.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/hybrid_fighter/hybrid_fighter.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kab00m/kab00m.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kab00m/kab00m.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kab00m/kab00m.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kicker/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kicker/kicker.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kicker/kicker.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kicker/kicker.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kickup/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kickup/kickup.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kickup/kickup.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kickup/kickup.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kittencannonIBPAG/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kittencannonIBPAG/kittencannonIBPAG.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kittencannonIBPAG/kittencannonIBPAG.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/kittencannonIBPAG/kittencannonIBPAG.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/lemonade-stand/lemonade-stand.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/lemonade-stand/lemonade-stand.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/lemonade-stand/lemonade-stand.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/lesson_fighter/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/lesson_fighter/lesson_fighter.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/lesson_fighter/lesson_fighter.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/lesson_fighter/lesson_fighter.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/looser/looser.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/looser/looser.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/looser/looser.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/militarysnow/militarysnow.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/militarysnow/militarysnow.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/militarysnow/militarysnow.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/pacman/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/pacman/pacman.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/pacman/pacman.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/pacman/pacman.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/parksoccerGC/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/parksoccerGC/parksoccerGC.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/parksoccerGC/parksoccerGC.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/parksoccerGC/parksoccerGC.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/pigy_trap/pigy_trap.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/pigy_trap/pigy_trap.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/pigy_trap/pigy_trap.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/poomSte/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/poomSte/poomSte.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/poomSte/poomSte.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/poomSte/poomSte.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/princeofpersia/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/princeofpersia/princeofpersia.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/princeofpersia/princeofpersia.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/princeofpersia/princeofpersia.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/rickdangerous/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/rickdangerous/rickdangerous.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/rickdangerous/rickdangerous.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/rickdangerous/rickdangerous.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/shopper/shopper.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/shopper/shopper.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/shopper/shopper.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/skidwrx/skidwrx.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/skidwrx/skidwrx.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/skidwrx/skidwrx.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/sudoku/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/sudoku/sudoku.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/sudoku/sudoku.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/sudoku/sudoku.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/super_mario2/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/super_mario2/super_mario2.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/super_mario2/super_mario2.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/super_mario2/super_mario2.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/tetrisarcade/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/tetrisarcade/tetrisarcade.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/tetrisarcade/tetrisarcade.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/tetrisarcade/tetrisarcade.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/theworldshardestNM/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/theworldshardestNM/theworldshardestNM.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/theworldshardestNM/theworldshardestNM.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/theworldshardestNM/theworldshardestNM.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/ubillibpro/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/ubillibpro/ubillibpro.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/ubillibpro/ubillibpro.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/ubillibpro/ubillibpro.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/wbellsv32MICRO/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/wbellsv32MICRO/wbellsv32MICRO.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/wbellsv32MICRO/wbellsv32MICRO.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/wbellsv32MICRO/wbellsv32MICRO.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/zidaneheadbuttgameSte/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/zidaneheadbuttgameSte/zidaneheadbuttgameSte.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/zidaneheadbuttgameSte/zidaneheadbuttgameSte.php) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/games/zidaneheadbuttgameSte/zidaneheadbuttgameSte.swf) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/install/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/cats/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/images/breakout1.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/images/breakout2.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/images/noavatar.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/1st.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/2nd.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/3rd.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/breakout1.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/breakout2.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/cats/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/favorite.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/index.htm) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/noavatar.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/remove_favorite.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/star1.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 37: unlink(./../includes/arcade/images/star2.gif) [function.unlink]: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /install/index.php on line 283: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3189)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /install/index.php on line 284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3189)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /install/index.php on line 285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3189)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /install/index.php on line 286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3189)
:?

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets » Fri May 01, 2009 5:17 pm

For whatever reason you do not have the permission to delete the files. The upgrade from RC4 to RC5 moved the location of the game files. You could just do it manually as it states in the update modx.

vellatechie

Post by vellatechie » Fri May 01, 2009 5:25 pm

JRSweets wrote:For whatever reason you do not have the permission to delete the files. The upgrade from RC4 to RC5 moved the location of the game files. You could just do it manually as it states in the update modx.
Thanks.. I will move the files manually and then try to update again.. Will try it 2moro and let you know if it works fine :)

mitkodelibaltov

Post by mitkodelibaltov » Mon May 04, 2009 10:15 pm

how could i find games for that mod?

ijhtio

Post by ijhtio » Tue May 05, 2009 2:40 am

mitkodelibaltov wrote:how could i find games for that mod?

r u kidding....the answer is in first post itself:
JRSweets wrote:
ACP Download Games Module Sites:
(Enter the url into the input box in the ACP) On http://igames.origon.dk you can register for free and you will be able to download some games to try out...

and by some games....he meant over 5000 games :D
regards,
ijhtio

Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx » Tue May 05, 2009 6:22 am

Is anyone using the old Neave.com retro games?

Im testing out packman... it seems to call the newscore.php no matter what score type i set it to.. used to work under defenders arcade MOD for phpbb2.

:edit:
alright, i see it working fine over at igames.origon.dk ... must be something i'm doing then.

--
doesn't make sense. set it to IBP score, checked my index.php file and cookies set to .mydomain.com
it's still sending the game score to newscore.php and giving me the
"There was missing session data for this game play. This is usually caused by pressing the back button on the web browser to play to game. Please use the links inside etc etc"
message.

ijhtio

Post by ijhtio » Tue May 05, 2009 7:46 am

Peter77sx wrote:
"There was missing session data for this game play. This is usually caused by pressing the back button on the web browser to play to game. Please use the links inside etc etc"
message.

it happens with me when i play (not play but open actually but playing any one of them) multiple games in separate windows.

if it happening to you only for single game (with single window open), i am sorry there might be some other issue
regards,
ijhtio

wolfman24

Post by wolfman24 » Tue May 05, 2009 7:48 am

@Peter77sx: Just download it from origon then, it should work fine.

Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx » Tue May 05, 2009 8:24 am

wolfman24 wrote:@Peter77sx: Just download it from origon then, it should work fine.
Yeah I did just that, uploaded and all to view the example it gives.

Which part of the MOD has these IBPRO call index.php file, or is it the games themselves? I have a bit of a problem... I have my forum's index.php rewritten to forum.html. its not a mod, just the way its set in my .htcaccess file... that was also part of my problem.

the score URL outputs
forum.html?autocom=arcade&do=savescore and that gives a big no-no.

When i dissable the rewritten rule in .htcaccess , it works fine.
index.php?autocom=arcade&do=savescore

So my question is, i'd like for it to call index2.php for the scorring. is this possible?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”