[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby mitkodelibaltov » Tue May 05, 2009 8:44 am

sry i saw it later... (;

Now i have another problem

I installed 1 game to try

i play it ok but when someone else try to play it

go to arcade click on the name of the game and....

" Information

No game selected or game does not exist.
"

i make the permissions and can`t understand why... please help
mitkodelibaltov
Registered User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby JRSweets » Tue May 05, 2009 2:09 pm

Peter77sx wrote:
wolfman24 wrote:@Peter77sx: Just download it from origon then, it should work fine.


Yeah I did just that, uploaded and all to view the example it gives.


Which part of the MOD has these IBPRO call index.php file, or is it the games themselves? I have a bit of a problem... I have my forum's index.php rewritten to forum.html. its not a mod, just the way its set in my .htcaccess file... that was also part of my problem.

the score URL outputs
forum.html?autocom=arcade&do=savescore and that gives a big no-no.

When i dissable the rewritten rule in .htcaccess , it works fine.
index.php?autocom=arcade&do=savescore

So my question is, i'd like for it to call index2.php for the scorring. is this possible?

It is only possible if you want to edit the flash file itself. It is hardcoded in the flash file not the arcade.
Custom coding and mod installation/customization available send a pm for details or visit http://www.jeffrusso.net
User avatar
JRSweets
Registered User
 
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby JRSweets » Tue May 05, 2009 2:10 pm

mitkodelibaltov wrote:sry i saw it later... (;

Now i have another problem

I installed 1 game to try

i play it ok but when someone else try to play it

go to arcade click on the name of the game and....

" Information

No game selected or game does not exist.
"

i make the permissions and can`t understand why... please help

If it works for you and not another user it has to be a permission problem.
Custom coding and mod installation/customization available send a pm for details or visit http://www.jeffrusso.net
User avatar
JRSweets
Registered User
 
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby mitkodelibaltov » Tue May 05, 2009 3:05 pm

JRSweets

I set them... for and for other are the same... but others can`t play
mitkodelibaltov
Registered User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby mitkodelibaltov » Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Oups .. error in translating (; now it`s okey

great mod 10x


p.s. is there more sites for downloading games ?
mitkodelibaltov
Registered User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby NiceM » Tue May 05, 2009 7:15 pm

mitkodelibaltov wrote:p.s. is there more sites for downloading games ?


Do you need more than 5400+ games? :lol:
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
igames.origon.dk
User avatar
NiceM
Registered User
 
Posts: 566
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:25 am
Location: Denmark

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby Peter77sx » Tue May 05, 2009 9:21 pm

JRSweets wrote:It is only possible if you want to edit the flash file itself. It is hardcoded in the flash file not the arcade.


Yeah I kinda figured that out lastnight... i decided to just do away with the rewritten URL deal and just let the arcade call index.php.

So today I enterd my Arcade index page and I got a white page with this
&connStatus=1&initbar=alienterminator|b0d8beb6e3e41cf8de000f57e117a60f&val=x


I was able to refresh the page and all set back to normal.... what was that all about?
Peter77sx
Registered User
 
Posts: 3072
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 pm
Location: Michigan
Name: Pete

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby bobocop » Wed May 06, 2009 12:28 am

NiceM wrote:
mitkodelibaltov wrote:p.s. is there more sites for downloading games ?


Do you need more than 5400+ games? :lol:


If you need to download the games in a bundle (instead of over 5000 games 1 by 1) I have all (5000 +) games for download on my torrent site
Or you can get them in smaller packs (20 to 35 mb) in my downloads section
Just go to my site http://www.altecart.com/
For the torrent packs, just click Torrents in the menu
User avatar
bobocop
Registered User
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 10:46 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby onel0ve » Wed May 06, 2009 9:09 am

i was install phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8 now can any say me how to uninstall it . ????
onel0ve
Registered User
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby Tuxman » Wed May 06, 2009 10:40 am

Perform the install.xml backwards. :P
Creator of the discontinued packages Birthday Hack Mail Extension, Change User Mod, and the eMule Template for phpBB2.

Translating the phpBB Arcade and IP Country Flags mods into German.
Tuxman
Registered User
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:24 pm
Location: Germany

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby onel0ve » Wed May 06, 2009 10:49 am

Ok but h0w to remove database bro ?
onel0ve
Registered User
 
Posts: 182
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:26 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby Tuxman » Wed May 06, 2009 10:53 am

00s3 th47 1n574lL0r n cH00zE "Uninstall", br0!

:roll:
Creator of the discontinued packages Birthday Hack Mail Extension, Change User Mod, and the eMule Template for phpBB2.

Translating the phpBB Arcade and IP Country Flags mods into German.
Tuxman
Registered User
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Jun 08, 2003 6:24 pm
Location: Germany

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby JRSweets » Wed May 06, 2009 6:15 pm

Peter77sx wrote:
JRSweets wrote:It is only possible if you want to edit the flash file itself. It is hardcoded in the flash file not the arcade.


Yeah I kinda figured that out lastnight... i decided to just do away with the rewritten URL deal and just let the arcade call index.php.

So today I enterd my Arcade index page and I got a white page with this
&connStatus=1&initbar=alienterminator|b0d8beb6e3e41cf8de000f57e117a60f&val=x


I was able to refresh the page and all set back to normal.... what was that all about?

You must have been playing a v3arcade type game. They sumbit the scores to the arcade.php page. This happens if you do not let the game finish and click the back button to go back to the arcade main page. You can ignore it.
Custom coding and mod installation/customization available send a pm for details or visit http://www.jeffrusso.net
User avatar
JRSweets
Registered User
 
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby drtran » Wed May 06, 2009 10:16 pm

awesome! installed without any problems...
drtran
Registered User
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 3:15 pm

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC8

Postby mitkodelibaltov » Wed May 06, 2009 10:57 pm

bobocop wrote:
NiceM wrote:
mitkodelibaltov wrote:p.s. is there more sites for downloading games ?


Do you need more than 5400+ games? :lol:


If you need to download the games in a bundle (instead of over 5000 games 1 by 1) I have all (5000 +) games for download on my torrent site
Or you can get them in smaller packs (20 to 35 mb) in my downloads section
Just go to my site http://www.altecart.com/
For the torrent packs, just click Torrents in the menu


10x bro ... nice collection...

also one more thing... i`m searching for the series goldminer ... with submit points if someone has please share it
mitkodelibaltov
Registered User
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:29 pm

PreviousNext

Return to [3.0.x] Abandoned MODs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests