[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
pippo-c-l

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by pippo-c-l »

JRSweets wrote:
pippo-c-l wrote:Anothers ideas for y problem ACP-ARCADE-DOWNLOAD GAME?

I can upload a new file... but what file upload for this? :oops:
It must be a server setting then. Maybe you have it enabled but your host is blocking it.
Your site is enable? i can try with your site...

P.S. I've tried with your site but ever the same error:

Code: Select all

Warning

Il sito immesso e' errato, o non hai il permesso di usare questa caratteristica di quel sito. Controlla l'URL e prova ancora.

Se l' URL e' corretto accertati che il tuo server abbia "allow_url_fopen" impostato a ON, oppure abbia la libreria CURL installata.
I want try.. upload and overwrite the files... but i don't konw what file is........
ACP-ARCADE-DOWNLOAD GAME

:roll:

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets »

No its not enabled on my site. The file is includes/acp/acp_arcade_utilities.php.

pippo-c-l

Post by pippo-c-l »

mmmh with the new file i haven't errors but i haven't option....

click here for view all image

:o

sixtvs

Post by sixtvs »

Hello,

I am still using RC-8; no time to update yet, but I plan to do so in the next few days. The problem is that I tried to install a new game, which it did, under ARCADE category. Page 1 is okay, but on page 2, this fatal error comes up:

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 27787264) (tried to allocate 22141226 bytes) in /home/s1xtvs/public_html/includes/arcade/arcade_class.php on line 399
The most amazing thing is that when I go to page three, everything seems to be fine.
People sleep peacefully at night only because rough men stand ready to fight for them!

canadianlatitude

Post by canadianlatitude »

I went from RC 7 to RC 9 with no problems whatsoever. :)

Great Mod! 8-)

SAFFLEUR

Post by SAFFLEUR »

canadianlatitude wrote:I went from RC 7 to RC 9 with no problems whatsoever. :)

Great Mod! 8-)
If there were edits in RC8 it would be wise to make sure you did them else you may be missing out on something.

canadianlatitude

Post by canadianlatitude »

I did do them. I only update to the odd ones like RC5, RC7, RC9 and do the missing edits from the even ones when I do the update to the odd ones. Don't ask why, I am just 'weird' lol.

n123

Post by n123 »

hi
I try to install the arcade but i have a problem

at the top of the page i get the following messege:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2357: Undefined variable: userdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2357: Undefined variable: userdata
and when i go to install i get the folloeing messege:

Please note to use the script the following requirements must be met. First you must be logged in to the site and second you must have the user type founder. If you are logged in and are the founder then you have incorrect cookie settings in the acp. Please check the cookie domain setting. If your site url is http://www.example.com then the cookie domain should be .example.com.
i have done all the edits

what we can di to solve this?

pippo-c-l

Post by pippo-c-l »

pippo-c-l wrote:mmmh with the new file i haven't errors but i haven't option....

Sorry i edit my last message... whit the file for arcade rc9 i've this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method arcade_admin::get_remote_data() in /home/pippo/public_html/forum/includes/acp/acp_arcade_utilities.php on line 280

:|

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

n123 wrote:hi

Please note to use the script the following requirements must be met. First you must be logged in to the site and second you must have the user type founder. If you are logged in and are the founder then you have incorrect cookie settings in the acp. Please check the cookie domain setting. If your site url is http://www.example.com then the cookie domain should be .example.com.

As the mesage say check your cookie settings.
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk

PowWowPalace

Post by PowWowPalace »

I am getting the following error when I try to run the install:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /install/index.php on line 20: require(./../includes/arcade/functions_files.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './../includes/arcade/functions_files.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php') in /home/content/s/c/o/scott1975/html/install/index.php on line 20

My forum is installed in the root directory of the site.

www.powwowpalace.com

PowWowPalace

Post by PowWowPalace »

I got it working, for some reason the files did not copy over to my server. Thanks

n123

Post by n123 »

NiceM wrote:

So what i have to do?
i have opera browser

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets »

pippo-c-l wrote:
pippo-c-l wrote:mmmh with the new file i haven't errors but i haven't option....

Sorry i edit my last message... whit the file for arcade rc9 i've this message:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method arcade_admin::get_remote_data() in /home/pippo/public_html/forum/includes/acp/acp_arcade_utilities.php on line 280

:|
Reupload all the files again overwriting the old ones on the server. That method should be in the arcade_admin_class.php file.

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

n123 wrote:
NiceM wrote:

So what i have to do?
i have opera browser
it's your cookie settings in your phpbb3 you should check, and the cookies should be turned on in your browser
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”