[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
DG21

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by DG21 »

JRSweets wrote:Hmm. This seems strange. Are you sure you have the points system enabled and the games/cats are setup to give points? If so the only other reason would be the permission to play for free is set. People usually give the admins full arcade access which sets this option to "Yes".
Ok I found my problem, my admin permission was ok, but the fact that I was in an other group that have the free play on, was troubling the processus. Now it's fine thx for your mod :mrgreen:
danielnguyen

Post by danielnguyen »

Code: Select all

The data submitted for this score was missing or corrupt. Please play the game again. If you have seen the message more than once please contact the board administrator.
I sometime (8/10 times) see this error when I play game! How can I resolve this please?
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net
JRSweets

Post by JRSweets »

DG21 wrote:
JRSweets wrote:Hmm. This seems strange. Are you sure you have the points system enabled and the games/cats are setup to give points? If so the only other reason would be the permission to play for free is set. People usually give the admins full arcade access which sets this option to "Yes".
Ok I found my problem, my admin permission was ok, but the fact that I was in an other group that have the free play on, was troubling the processus. Now it's fine thx for your mod :mrgreen:
Glad its sorted out.
stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

Ran into this error when uploading a game in ACP:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/gamedata/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/gamedata/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/index.htm) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/gamedata/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/main_pinball.xml) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/gamedata/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/v32game.txt) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/games/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/games/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ.php) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/games/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ.swf) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/games/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ2.gif) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/arcade/functions_files.php on line 79: copy(./../arcade/games/HSM3HighSchoolPinballv32BuZZ/index.htm) [function.copy]: failed to open stream: Permission denied
I am done with phpBB
Shahla

Post by Shahla »

I had updated my arcade long ago from I think RC5 (or maybe RC5) to RC8 last month and had not played any game after that and I had updated the phpBB version too from 3.0.4 to 3.0.5
So yesterday when I played a game, it didn't let me submit the score... Gave me this message .....
There was an error reading the session data. Please make sure that you have cookies enabled in your web browser.
I checked the arcade permissions and score submitting was enabled...
I tried different browser, different system and asked a few people if it was working for them and it gave the same msg to them too, cookies are enabled in my browsers on all my laptops and PCs so that is not the problem.

My website is hosted on the host of my friend's site and his primary domain expired at the end of last month, I have addon domain on the host so it's not letting me access FTP anymore, I tried updating the Arcade by uploading each file in carefully in it's right folder through the cPanel File Manager and directed my browser to the install page and clicked "Update" but it logged me out and lead me to a page that said I need to be logged in with a Founder Account to access the page... I logged in again and tried Uninstalling this time, but it took me to the same page again? Can you help me with it? I don't understand if the Update of phpBB 3.0.5 went bad or the update of Arcade RC8
I'm just an ordinary girl in a magical world.

FriendsEmpire | Virtual Hangout for Real Friends
danielnguyen

Post by danielnguyen »

danielnguyen wrote:

The data submitted for this score was missing or corrupt. Please play the game again. If you have seen the message more than once please contact the board administrator.
I sometime (8/10 times) see this error when I play game! How can I resolve this please?
How can I resolve this?
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net
fasko

Post by fasko »

Plees help my

config.php

//@define('DEBUG', true);
//@define('DEBUG_EXTRA', true);

delete //
Sorry for my english
Petesat

Post by Petesat »

Found problem, disregard..

Pete
taevahai

Post by taevahai »

Hello, i got little problem with installing phpbb arcade.

I uploaded all files in to my ftp, and ofcourse install folder.

When i click start installion or something, then nothing happens, just white screen and arcade not installed. I think that install doesn't make sql tables n stuff.

Maybe someone can do fix for me or upload the sql file then i can import that in mysql database.

NiceM

Post by NiceM »

You will have to do all the edits for the arcade before you run the instalation, if you are on another language on your board, you should upload the language files from the arcade to your language folder.
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk
Black_Rabbit

Post by Black_Rabbit »

Hello !
Somebody can tell me how I can add NES emu (

http://www.nescafeweb.com/index.php
) to Arcade like this site:

http://www.everyvideogame.com/arcade.php
?
NiceM

Post by NiceM »

You can't do that, it's java games and the arcade is made for flash games, they must have changed in the arcade somehow them self.
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk
baggiesmad

Post by baggiesmad »

currently trying to upgrade from the previous version.

I've uploaded all the files and made the changes which didnt already exist in the files but once I try to go to the installation folder i get the following error...

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';', expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/leuuu7/public_html/forum/includes/auth.php on line 1049
can anyone help?
habboblob

Post by habboblob »

I am receiving this error after installing the arcade onto my Forum: victorystreet.freecp.net
habboblob wrote:I am receiving the following error after I tried to install the arcade

Return to the index page
General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Table 'yogosun_Yogosun.phpbb_acl_arcade_roles_data' doesn't exist [1146]

SQL

SELECT * FROM phpbb_acl_arcade_roles_data ORDER BY role_id ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/auth_arcade.php