[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
rdurdle

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by rdurdle » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 am

Ok, odd thing, using aracde + ultimate points.

Ultimate points works just fine, and arcade works just fine. Arcade just wont give out points when a user gets a high score...

I verified that its turned on, but when a user gets a high score, it makes no mention of the user getting points /etc, and the users points level stays the same...

Not sure what to do.

http://www.maritime-geocaching.com/forums

4thdesign

Post by 4thdesign » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:25 pm

I have an error to do with permissions i beleive, because everytime i click on category permissions or after setting up a category, i get this error:

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/domain/includes/functions_user.php on line 180
Any ideas why this is or what needs adjusting please?

Thanks ;)

NiceM

Post by NiceM » Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:52 pm

4thdesign wrote:I have an error to do with permissions i beleive, because everytime i click on category permissions or after setting up a category, i get this error:

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/domain/includes/functions_user.php on line 180
Any ideas why this is or what needs adjusting please?

Thanks ;)
check your edits in function_users.php
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk

The FlyerFly

Post by The FlyerFly » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:27 pm

The FlyerFly wrote:Is there a way to properly remove all of a user's highscores while at the same time giving highscore credit in the arcade rankings to the second place user? it seems that just removing a user's scores from the forum_arcade_scores DB table isnt enough to make the necessary changes. The user still remains in the overall rankings and shows as the highscore holder in the category games lists. however, when you open an individual game page, the new high score holder is properly shown. im hoping this doesnt have to be a manual process.

Thanks!
Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light on this question? i posted 3 days ago, and haven't heard back yet. kinda surprised since quick responses seemed to be the norm in this thread.

any help is greatly appreciated! :)

pieterbas12

Post by pieterbas12 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:05 pm

BUG

I have a big problem. If my forum users to play a game, they get the message that their flash player is no longer up-to-date. But that is the case. This is fairly common. Can you solve this please!
I myself have put the minimum version to 0 but it still does not.

Pleas help me!

Jorup16
Name: Jorge

Post by Jorup16 » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 am

Jorup16 wrote:Regards to all.
Before VistaBlue was using the style Nexus now both based on Prosilver.

In the style Nexus if the Arcadian could use, now already not and it that already I have raised all the files to the folder style/VistaBlue

Now this mistake goes out...
Error General
Could not get style data

Por favor notifique a La Administración del Sitio o webmaster: fifaguate@gmail.com
I have the version 1.07 and want to update 1.0.9 but for the mistake I cannot do it of correct form.

:?:

:cry:

The FlyerFly

Post by The FlyerFly » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 am

The FlyerFly wrote:
The FlyerFly wrote:Is there a way to properly remove all of a user's highscores while at the same time giving highscore credit in the arcade rankings to the second place user? it seems that just removing a user's scores from the forum_arcade_scores DB table isnt enough to make the necessary changes. The user still remains in the overall rankings and shows as the highscore holder in the category games lists. however, when you open an individual game page, the new high score holder is properly shown. im hoping this doesnt have to be a manual process.

Thanks!
Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light on this question? i posted 3 days ago, and haven't heard back yet. kinda surprised since quick responses seemed to be the norm in this thread.

any help is greatly appreciated! :)
is JRSweets still providing support for this MOD? perhaps he is tied up with real life (sucks when that happens)? i see that he has not posted any support in this thread since 2/4/10.

I certainly hope that he is still involved in support and further development of this MOD. he and NiceM have done an incredible job with this.

I eagerly look forward to hearing back on JRSweets' status, and input on my question above. Thanks guys. :(

ameisez

Post by ameisez » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am

The FlyerFly wrote:perhaps he is tied up with real life (sucks when that happens)? i see that he has not posted any support in this thread since 2/4/10.
That happens when you got married :lol:
PHPBB on HOSTGATOR SERVER. MY PERSONAL CHOICE ;)
Need phpBB images and buttons? HIRE ME
my MOD: BB3 Media Player | a phpbb based media player

muggins
Name: Donovan

Post by muggins » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Maybe an off-topic question, but are there security issues with this mod?

I've been getting errors in my apache logs from IPs trying to access 'arcade.php', and I don't even have it installed.
Muggins

NiceM

Post by NiceM » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm

There is no security issues with this mod, you might have this if you had yhe arcade installed some time, and people still think you have it.
origon.dk

muggins
Name: Donovan

Post by muggins » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Thanks.

I get so many attacks from A***les it's hard to tell, but I have never installed it.
Muggins

The FlyerFly

Post by The FlyerFly » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 am

ameisez wrote:
The FlyerFly wrote:perhaps he is tied up with real life (sucks when that happens)? i see that he has not posted any support in this thread since 2/4/10.
That happens when you got married :lol:
meh. ive been married 7 1/2 years and have 2 kids. and ive been running my website for more than 8 years. ;)

The FlyerFly

Post by The FlyerFly » Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am

Thanks!
NiceM...can you please try to shed some light on this? using the Reset Scores option in the ACP from this particular user didnt seem to do the trick.

NiceM

Post by NiceM » Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 pm

Did you use reset all? this should reset all the users arcade data.
origon.dk

The FlyerFly

Post by The FlyerFly » Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm

NiceM wrote:Did you use reset all? this should reset all the users arcade data.
yes. and when i click on the username, it says that no arcade scores have been recorded for that user.

however, the user still shows as a top ranked player on the arcade index page, and as the highscore holder in game listings. not so in the actual game screen, though.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”