Page 501 of 535

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:38 am
by rdurdle
Ok, odd thing, using aracde + ultimate points.

Ultimate points works just fine, and arcade works just fine. Arcade just wont give out points when a user gets a high score...

I verified that its turned on, but when a user gets a high score, it makes no mention of the user getting points /etc, and the users points level stays the same...

Not sure what to do.

http://www.maritime-geocaching.com/forums

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:25 pm
by 4thdesign
I have an error to do with permissions i beleive, because everytime i click on category permissions or after setting up a category, i get this error:

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/domain/includes/functions_user.php on line 180
Any ideas why this is or what needs adjusting please?

Thanks ;)

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 4:52 pm
by NiceM
4thdesign wrote:I have an error to do with permissions i beleive, because everytime i click on category permissions or after setting up a category, i get this error:

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_DOUBLE_ARROW in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/domain/includes/functions_user.php on line 180
Any ideas why this is or what needs adjusting please?

Thanks ;)
check your edits in function_users.php

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:27 pm
by The FlyerFly
The FlyerFly wrote:Is there a way to properly remove all of a user's highscores while at the same time giving highscore credit in the arcade rankings to the second place user? it seems that just removing a user's scores from the forum_arcade_scores DB table isnt enough to make the necessary changes. The user still remains in the overall rankings and shows as the highscore holder in the category games lists. however, when you open an individual game page, the new high score holder is properly shown. im hoping this doesnt have to be a manual process.

Thanks!
Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light on this question? i posted 3 days ago, and haven't heard back yet. kinda surprised since quick responses seemed to be the norm in this thread.

any help is greatly appreciated! :)

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:05 pm
by pieterbas12
BUG

I have a big problem. If my forum users to play a game, they get the message that their flash player is no longer up-to-date. But that is the case. This is fairly common. Can you solve this please!
I myself have put the minimum version to 0 but it still does not.

Pleas help me!

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:23 am
by Jorup16
Jorup16 wrote:Regards to all.
Before VistaBlue was using the style Nexus now both based on Prosilver.

In the style Nexus if the Arcadian could use, now already not and it that already I have raised all the files to the folder style/VistaBlue

Now this mistake goes out...
Error General
Could not get style data

Por favor notifique a La Administración del Sitio o webmaster: fifaguate@gmail.com
I have the version 1.07 and want to update 1.0.9 but for the mistake I cannot do it of correct form.

:?:

:cry:

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:32 am
by The FlyerFly
The FlyerFly wrote:
The FlyerFly wrote:Is there a way to properly remove all of a user's highscores while at the same time giving highscore credit in the arcade rankings to the second place user? it seems that just removing a user's scores from the forum_arcade_scores DB table isnt enough to make the necessary changes. The user still remains in the overall rankings and shows as the highscore holder in the category games lists. however, when you open an individual game page, the new high score holder is properly shown. im hoping this doesnt have to be a manual process.

Thanks!
Is there anyone who might be able to shed some light on this question? i posted 3 days ago, and haven't heard back yet. kinda surprised since quick responses seemed to be the norm in this thread.

any help is greatly appreciated! :)
is JRSweets still providing support for this MOD? perhaps he is tied up with real life (sucks when that happens)? i see that he has not posted any support in this thread since 2/4/10.

I certainly hope that he is still involved in support and further development of this MOD. he and NiceM have done an incredible job with this.

I eagerly look forward to hearing back on JRSweets' status, and input on my question above. Thanks guys. :(

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am
by ameisez
The FlyerFly wrote:perhaps he is tied up with real life (sucks when that happens)? i see that he has not posted any support in this thread since 2/4/10.
That happens when you got married :lol:

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:36 pm
by muggins
Maybe an off-topic question, but are there security issues with this mod?

I've been getting errors in my apache logs from IPs trying to access 'arcade.php', and I don't even have it installed.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:45 pm
by NiceM
There is no security issues with this mod, you might have this if you had yhe arcade installed some time, and people still think you have it.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm
by muggins
Thanks.

I get so many attacks from A***les it's hard to tell, but I have never installed it.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:19 am
by The FlyerFly
ameisez wrote:
The FlyerFly wrote:perhaps he is tied up with real life (sucks when that happens)? i see that he has not posted any support in this thread since 2/4/10.
That happens when you got married :lol:
meh. ive been married 7 1/2 years and have 2 kids. and ive been running my website for more than 8 years. ;)

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 2:21 am
by The FlyerFly
The FlyerFly wrote:Is there a way to properly remove all of a user's highscores while at the same time giving highscore credit in the arcade rankings to the second place user? it seems that just removing a user's scores from the forum_arcade_scores DB table isnt enough to make the necessary changes. The user still remains in the overall rankings and shows as the highscore holder in the category games lists. however, when you open an individual game page, the new high score holder is properly shown. im hoping this doesnt have to be a manual process.

Thanks!
NiceM...can you please try to shed some light on this? using the Reset Scores option in the ACP from this particular user didnt seem to do the trick.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:34 pm
by NiceM
Did you use reset all? this should reset all the users arcade data.

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Posted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm
by The FlyerFly
NiceM wrote:Did you use reset all? this should reset all the users arcade data.
yes. and when i click on the username, it says that no arcade scores have been recorded for that user.

however, the user still shows as a top ranked player on the arcade index page, and as the highscore holder in game listings. not so in the actual game screen, though.