[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
NiceM

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC9

Post by NiceM » Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:34 am

The FlyerFly wrote:
NiceM wrote:Did you use reset all? this should reset all the users arcade data.
yes. and when i click on the username, it says that no arcade scores have been recorded for that user.

however, the user still shows as a top ranked player on the arcade index page, and as the highscore holder in game listings. not so in the actual game screen, though.
I tryed it on my test site, and it's working fine in there, did yours do the same thing in prosilver? i used prosilver when i tryed.
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk

The FlyerFly

Post by The FlyerFly » Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:00 pm

NiceM wrote:
The FlyerFly wrote:
yes. and when i click on the username, it says that no arcade scores have been recorded for that user.

however, the user still shows as a top ranked player on the arcade index page, and as the highscore holder in game listings. not so in the actual game screen, though.
I tryed it on my test site, and it's working fine in there, did yours do the same thing in prosilver? i used prosilver when i tryed.
i have both a plain prosilver installation, and a mirror installation of my live forum, and both of those allowed me to properly reset all arcade data for a user.

is there a way to find out exactly what individual DB tables would need to be edited to do exactly what the "Reset all" button does?

Bituser

Post by Bituser » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:02 am

Hi,
I just installed this mod using Automod, found I didn't like it and un installed it again. Now i get this error whenever a user trys to register:

Code: Select all

Return to the index page General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Field 'user_arcade_permissions' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: ***********@***.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group 
What has gone wrong here?

NiceM

Post by NiceM » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:13 pm

Did you run the installer to uninstall? if not you haven't uninstalled the arcade in your data base.
origon.dk

NiceM

Post by NiceM » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:19 pm

The FlyerFly wrote:
NiceM wrote:
The FlyerFly wrote:

i have both a plain prosilver installation, and a mirror installation of my live forum, and both of those allowed me to properly reset all arcade data for a user.

is there a way to find out exactly what individual DB tables would need to be edited to do exactly what the "Reset all" button does?
I don't know where to find those data, sorry.
origon.dk

nutnut

Post by nutnut » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

I have installed the arcade
Getting several errors

users getting error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_BREAK, expecting ')' in /home/sites/toyotaturbos.co.uk/public_html/includes/arcade/arcade_play.php on line 318
When they finish game

Next error is when i go to add new game once it been unpacked
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 737280 bytes) in /home/sites/toyotaturbos.co.uk/public_html/includes/utf/data/confusables.php on line 1
Next error is when i go to unpack a game
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1171457 bytes) in /home/sites/toyotaturbos.co.uk/public_html/includes/functions_compress.php on line 601

Some games unpack ok.

DocSommer

Post by DocSommer » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:35 pm

fastboy42 wrote:Hi,
I just installed this mod using Automod, found I didn't like it and un installed it again. Now i get this error whenever a user trys to register:

Code: Select all

Return to the index page General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Field 'user_arcade_permissions' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
Please notify the board administrator or webmaster: ***********@***.com

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group 
What has gone wrong here?
Hi - I've exactly the same issue after updating my forum from 3.0.6 to 3.0.7 - any help would be much appreciated.

edit: I've probably found the fix here (just search this topic for "user_arcade_permissions") - I'll get back if the hint doesnt work

Apophis72

Post by Apophis72 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 am

Hello all,

I have just a question please

I would put the images of categories in a directory within the theme of my site because I have several themes, not in the directory > arcade > images > cats, what files I need to make changes in arcade

Thanks

Jean-Luc
;)

NiceM

Post by NiceM » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:20 pm

Apophis72 wrote:Hello all,

I would put the images of categories in a directory within the theme of my site because I have several themes, not in the directory > arcade > images > cats, what files I need to make changes in arcade

Thanks

Jean-Luc
;)
You don't need to change anything, put your category icons in styles/yourstyle/theme/images/arcade/cats and they will be shown in your style.
origon.dk

NiceM

Post by NiceM » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:22 pm

nutnut wrote:I have installed the arcade
Getting several errors

users getting error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_BREAK, expecting ')' in /home/sites/toyotaturbos.co.uk/public_html/includes/arcade/arcade_play.php on line 318
When they finish game

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 737280 bytes) in /home/sites/toyotaturbos.co.uk/public_html/includes/utf/data/confusables.php on line 1

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 1171457 bytes) in /home/sites/toyotaturbos.co.uk/public_html/includes/functions_compress.php on line 601

Some games unpack ok.
The first error is probably a bad edit, in one of the files, check your edits again.

The two other errors is server related, ask your host to raise your memory limit.
origon.dk

Apophis72

Post by Apophis72 » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:55 pm

NiceM wrote:
Apophis72 wrote:Hello all,

Thanks

Jean-Luc
;)
You don't need to change anything, put your category icons in styles/yourstyle/theme/images/arcade/cats and they will be shown in your style.
Thanks, its very good and more easy

;) ;)

nutnut

Post by nutnut » Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:17 pm

NiceM wrote:
Getting several errors

users getting error
When they finish game

Some games unpack ok.
The first error is probably a bad edit, in one of the files, check your edits again.

The two other errors is server related, ask your host to raise your memory limit.

Sorted the first one.

The second two cant work out as i have unlimited webspace & unlimited bandwidth !

spaceace

Post by spaceace » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:13 pm

nutnut wrote:The second two cant work out as i have unlimited webspace & unlimited bandwidth !
that has nothing to do with actual server memory usage. webspace and bandwidth are separate ;)

nutnut

Post by nutnut » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:45 pm

spaceace wrote:
nutnut wrote:The second two cant work out as i have unlimited webspace & unlimited bandwidth !
that has nothing to do with actual server memory usage. webspace and bandwidth are separate ;)

This is a new site
Had it only a week
Forum only has 14 members , 151 posts & 62 games.

Can that small amount be a memory problem ?

nutnut

Post by nutnut » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Getting several errors

users getting error FIXED THIS ONE

Its only the second two thats a problem now.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”