[ABD] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
((Kakashi))

Re: [RC] phpBB Arcade 1.0.RC10

Post by ((Kakashi)) »

This thread is huge...I mean ginormous! I have skimmed and searched to solve my issue with this REALLY FANTASTIC mod (the word "mod" just does not give enough credit), but I didn't see an answer.

I've installed and verified and everything works. I've created a category and installed 2 games. Everything shows the category and games to be there. I've checked my permissions and I should be seeing the category and games, but the front-end claims that there are no games installed and I don't see the category. Seems like a path issue, but things seem to be set correctly. I've got a whole stack of quarters ready to play, but..... :cry:

I am really sorry if I missed a fix for this, and again...a really great mod....best eva!
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

((Kakashi)) wrote:This thread is huge...I mean ginormous! I have skimmed and searched to solve my issue with this REALLY FANTASTIC mod (the word "mod" just does not give enough credit), but I didn't see an answer.

I've installed and verified and everything works. I've created a category and installed 2 games. Everything shows the category and games to be there. I've checked my permissions and I should be seeing the category and games, but the front-end claims that there are no games installed and I don't see the category. Seems like a path issue, but things seem to be set correctly. I've got a whole stack of quarters ready to play, but..... :cry:

I am really sorry if I missed a fix for this, and again...a really great mod....best eva!
Did you check the "Group's Arcade Permissions" in the ACP? Ensure that the Group (Admins, Registered Users, etc) has permission to view, etc. the respective game category.
Mr. Man!

Post by Mr. Man! »

Hope someone can help me out with this error:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'cat_age' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

SELECT cat_id, cat_name, cat_style, cat_status, cat_link, cat_type, cat_test, cat_age, cat_download, cat_password, cat_rules, cat_rules_link, parent_id, cat_parents, left_id, right_id, cat_desc, cat_desc_options, cat_desc_uid, cat_desc_bitfield, cat_rules_options, cat_rules_uid, cat_rules_bitfield, cat_games_per_page FROM phpbb_arcade_categories ORDER BY cat_id ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/arcade/arcade_cache.php
LINE: 99
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

FILE: includes/arcade/arcade_class.php
LINE: 117
CALL: arcade_cache->obtain_arcade_cats()

LINE: 55
CALL: arcade->set_data()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_arcade.php
LINE: 37
CALL: arcade->arcade()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_arcade->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
This is when I enable Jackpot option in the arcade.

Then I reinstalled the mod, and uploaded the games and created a directory. Then when I tried to add a game:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /arcade/games/ArkanoidMXV32PC/ArkanoidMXV32PC.php:135)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /arcade/games/ArkanoidMXV32PC/ArkanoidMXV32PC.php:135)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /arcade/games/ArkanoidMXV32PC/ArkanoidMXV32PC.php:135)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /arcade/games/ArkanoidMXV32PC/ArkanoidMXV32PC.php:135)
I also double-checked all the edits made prior to installation and everything looks fine.
Mr. Man!

Post by Mr. Man! »

Bumping because I am kind of in a hurry to set my forum up :P
Cable Player

Post by Cable Player »

Hello,
In my ACP I have downloaded 49 out of 50 games that are displayed on page 1 of the download list having entered http://igames.origon.dk/forum.
The one game cannot be downloaded. I am bought to this site and an error message appears.

However, when clicking on any other page or "Next" to simply skip this last game and to continue downloading the rest of the games I am presented with this error: http://awesomescreenshot.com/0f6bq31ad

So, what's causing this? Could someone please explain?
If there is a file that has numerous games within that I could download that would be great! (We're looking to install all 10,000+ games!)

Thank you.

(My original post is displayed below. It was a completely different issue that I have now solved.)
Hello,
I've installed "1 More Balloon" and "007 Everything or Nothing" (Chosen purely at random) but the games do not play.
Instead, the "Get Adobe Flash Player" message displays: (http://awesomescreenshot.com/047bpv6c5)
I've updated my flash player five times, restarted my computer, cleared my temporary internet files and browser cookies, and tried IE8 and Safari.
My Arcade version is the latest (1.0.RC10)
I have also updated the files as explained here: (http://www.phpbbarcade.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22)
Could someone please explain how to get this to work please?
Thank you.
Update:
I've solved my issue.
I did the following:
I took all of the HTML files from root/styles/prosilver/template/arcade and added them into my active styles (prosilver_se) template folder.
I'm not sure if anything I did before hand would have helped toward this, but if anybody else has these issues this should do the trick. :)
Mr. Man!

Post by Mr. Man! »

Bump because my problem's still unresolved.
woipi90

Post by woipi90 »

M1sT3rM4n wrote:Hope someone can help me out with this error:

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Unknown column 'cat_age' in 'field list' [1054]

SQL

SELECT cat_id, cat_name, cat_style, cat_status, cat_link, cat_type, cat_test, cat_age, cat_download, cat_password, cat_rules, cat_rules_link, parent_id, cat_parents, left_id, right_id, cat_desc, cat_desc_options, cat_desc_uid, cat_desc_bitfield, cat_rules_options, cat_rules_uid, cat_rules_bitfield, cat_games_per_page FROM phpbb_arcade_categories ORDER BY cat_id ASC

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysqli.php
LINE: 163
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/arcade/arcade_cache.php
LINE: 99
CALL: dbal_mysqli->sql_query()

LINE: 117
CALL: arcade_cache->obtain_arcade_cats()

LINE: 55
CALL: arcade->set_data()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_arcade.php
LINE: 37
CALL: arcade->arcade()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_arcade->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()
This is when I enable Jackpot option in the arcade.

Then I reinstalled the mod, and uploaded the games and created a directory. Then when I tried to add a game:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /arcade/games/ArkanoidMXV32PC/ArkanoidMXV32PC.php:135)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /arcade/games/ArkanoidMXV32PC/ArkanoidMXV32PC.php:135)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /arcade/games/ArkanoidMXV32PC/ArkanoidMXV32PC.php:135)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /arcade/games/ArkanoidMXV32PC/ArkanoidMXV32PC.php:135)
I also double-checked all the edits made prior to installation and everything looks fine.

you had the problem that in your db no cat_age existed.... you would have solved the problem if you simply created a column named cat_age...

this were the only lines?

grz woipi
My mods: Ultimate Board Clubs
Support: only for the UBCS!
-----
function be_friends($uid, $u){return ($u == $user->['user_id']) ? false : true;}
$this->be_friends($uid, $user->['user_id']) ? $allow_pm : echo "You failed again";
_mayhem_
Name: Unsal ASLANBAS

Post by _mayhem_ »

phpbb 3.0.8 arcade Rc10 Debug

Arcade upload/unpack games

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_compress.php on line 600: fopen() [function.fopen]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid is 1190 is not allowed to access /store/f23bbcf71f8b49047a151509daba3895 owned by uid 101
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_compress.php on line 600: fopen(./../store/f23bbcf71f8b49047a151509daba3895/windowcleaner_Bbl.gif) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/uabntcom/domains/uabnet.com/public_html/includes/functions.php:3718) in /home/uabntcom/domains/uabnet.com/public_html/adm/index.php on line 167

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/uabntcom/domains/uabnet.com/public_html/includes/functions.php:3718) in /home/uabntcom/domains/uabnet.com/public_html/adm/index.php on line 169

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/uabntcom/domains/uabnet.com/public_html/includes/functions.php:3718) in /home/uabntcom/domains/uabnet.com/public_html/adm/index.php on line 170

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/uabntcom/domains/uabnet.com/public_html/includes/functions.php:3718) in /home/uabntcom/domains/uabnet.com/public_html/adm/index.php on line 171
www.uabnet.com
http://uabnet.com ==)) Turkish Board.
NiceM

Post by NiceM »

It seem like you have SAFE_MODE on, on the server
Download games for phpbb-Arcade at:
origon.dk
jombo

Post by jombo »

This is an awesome good Mod thanks! Just to add to the mix, when I first installed it on a test forum it was the latest version of the mod and phpbb3 v3.0.6. After all the edits and copies it said I needed 3.0.8. So I thought hey it is a test forum anyway who cares so I edited the version in the config.php from 3.0.8 to 3.0.6 and it installed and works perfectly. I then went on to add it to my main Offline forum which is also 3.0.6 and it is a great Mod.

If there is anything that the version problem messed up I haven't seen it yet and have tested the Mod rather well. This is I know not supported :lol: but it sure works, so if anybody gets in this mess go for it. And that 3.0.6 version of mine has just about every mod worth having installed on it also and not a glitch so far. I did not install it on my Online Forum yet as I am not really sure about how secure it is, but after some tests it will likely appear there also.

Peace Out!
Nailz

Post by Nailz »

I am running 1.0.RC7 and even though the mod says it is up to date, of course it isn't, and the arcade is no longer working, it is telling people they need update ther flash, even though it is already, so I am guessing it is because my arcade version is well out of date, but I have 1000's of games installed and don't want to do a fresh install of the arcade, so what do I need to do to get the arcade to the latest version, I see updates in the latest download, but have I got to do each update at a time and surely the files it says to update are the newest files?
KillBill.

Post by KillBill. »

Nailz wrote:I am running 1.0.RC7 and even though the mod says it is up to date, of course it isn't, and the arcade is no longer working, it is telling people they need update ther flash, even though it is already, so I am guessing it is because my arcade version is well out of date, but I have 1000's of games installed and don't want to do a fresh install of the arcade, so what do I need to do to get the arcade to the latest version, I see updates in the latest download, but have I got to do each update at a time and surely the files it says to update are the newest files?
download RC10 version.

1.create a database backup.
2., open contrib/update/update10RC7-10RC8.xml -> edit files
3.,open contrib/update/update10RC8-10RC9.xml -> edit files
4.,open contrib/update/update10RC9-10RC10.xml -> edit files and (RC9-RC10 - prosilver or subsilver2)
5., upload the modified files and all files in the RC10 version.
6., run install/index.php -> klikk update
7., update succes -> delete install folder
purusam

Post by purusam »

Hey

I got this test when people try to register on my forum
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'user_arcade_permissions' doesn't have a default value [1364]

I have uinstalled the modification "arcade modd" i thought all edits was restored.

Anyone can five me a hint where to look ?
'
Should i look in the database or edits ?
purusam

Post by purusam »

two simple questions

1: How do i uinstall this modd?

2: Is there a Uinstall script ?
keith10456

Post by keith10456 »

purusam wrote:two simple questions

1: How do i uinstall this modd?

2: Is there a Uinstall script ?

You uninstall the mod by running the install script you used to install the mod (to create the db changes). Except this time select the Uninstall tab.

Also, un-do the file edits you made to install the mod - in addition to removing the files of the mod that you uploaded.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”