[ABD] Advanced BBcode box 3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
leviatan21
Name: Gabriel

Re: [DEV] Advanced BBcode box 3

Post by leviatan21 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:22 am

kylo_16 wrote:i have this mod on live forum and i very hapy to use this ;) hyhy ;)

no i have problem with one of my mod but i dont know with whichone can it be may be ABB3 ;/ hymmm

when someone try to register see big problem

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Field 'user_thanked' doesn't have a default value [1364]
can this mod generate this problem ?
No, impossible. ABBC3 never touch the register and have not a variable named user_thanked
Have you a welcome mod ?
Excuse me for my poor English, I speak Spanish. | Image phpBB en Español

kylo_16

Post by kylo_16 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:36 am

no i have thanks mod ;/ suppport team say this is thanks mod fault this is big problem for me ;/ hymm i remove rhis mod but nothing change ;/ i must wait what autor say

thanks for interesting ;)

calproye

Post by calproye » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:57 am

leviatan21 wrote:
kylo_16 wrote:no but i want to help you sorry if I say something bad :*
Ok, let me say something :
Actually I'm not on humour, Why ?
It's hard to explain, but I will try :
1º ) I haven't a group of developers, is only me a simple forum user, not expert on phpbb3 and not expert on php.
2º ) I assumed that this MOD should be something simple, actually it's very difficult.
3º )Since I start ( about December 2007 ) I spend every free minute of my time on this mod and still not working good.
4º ) I have a ugly part-time job, a family to maintenance and a lot of bills to pay. My file sucks.
5º ) I only received bad news about ABBC3

I'm closer to discontinue this mod and let it die, I'm tired trying all possibilities and nothing work fine.

Sorry :cry:

I know that is english forum. I do apologize to the english users for my Spanish words:

Leviatan no te agobies. A mi me ha pasado algo similar con otra cosa. Lo mejor. Hazlo poquito a poquito y dedica el tiempo a tu familia y al mod (que me encanta) que le den. Sino es posible hacer hoy todo lo propuesto que le den. No merece la pena. Respecto a tu punto "5º ) I only received bad news about ABBC3 " es el mejor mod que he visto en mucho tiempo con diferencia. Mi opinión. NO le metas mas cosas. Pasa de momento, arregla pero tranquilamente lo que puedas y cuando puedas No te lo impongas como trabajo, sino como solo parte de tu tiempo libre. La otro parte de tu tuiempo libre dedicala a tu familia y amigos

Saludos

Again, I,m very sorry for english users (my english is very bad)

njs

Post by njs » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:48 am

leviatan21 wrote:not working on signature, search/s result
About the signature, my question is, do we want this ? Shouldn't the signature be a signature ? There's no reason imho to have a lot of functionality here, I guess the basic bold, italic and link is enough and maybe an image, I really get pissed of when signatures have to many things and they become larger than the post itself. Makes no sense to me...

Could you describe the problem about search results ? I read some pages backwards but I couldn't get what the point was. A link to a post would be just fine.

Kind regards,
Nuno

Ruyan Ve

Post by Ruyan Ve » Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:29 pm

njs wrote:
leviatan21 wrote:not working on signature, search/s result
About the signature, my question is, do we want this ? Shouldn't the signature be a signature ? There's no reason imho to have a lot of functionality here, I guess the basic bold, italic and link is enough and maybe an image, I really get pissed of when signatures have to many things and they become larger than the post itself. Makes no sense to me...

Could you describe the problem about search results ? I read some pages backwards but I couldn't get what the point was. A link to a post would be just fine.

Kind regards,
Nuno
And again... I second this! :D
No need for a signature editor with that many funtions.

And I can't find any bugs regarding the search function either. But I still have 07 installed...
Man is the cruelest animal.

Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:45 pm

Isn't it Editable anyway? just like the phpbb2 version, you can insert the MOD just about anywhere that has a posting page, and decide to leave up certain bbcode functions or not by simply removing them. :)

leviatan21

Post by leviatan21 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Peter77sx wrote:Isn't it Editable anyway? just like the phpbb2 version, you can insert the MOD just about anywhere that has a posting page, and decide to leave up certain bbcode functions or not by simply removing them. :)
Sorry, I don't understand you.

leviatan21

Post by leviatan21 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:43 pm

Ruyan Ve wrote:No need for a signature editor with that many funtions.

And I can't find any bugs regarding the search function either. But I still have 07 installed...
Ruyan Ve :
Some users want use in signature, other no. No mater, I have to get it working in all places.
About v107, in that version I force phpbb3 to parse all time, all bbcodes, doing that you always get all working relatively good, but loose performance, the forum becomes slowly.

pavabe

Post by pavabe » Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:09 pm

leviatan21 wrote:
Peter77sx wrote:Isn't it Editable anyway? just like the phpbb2 version, you can insert the MOD just about anywhere that has a posting page, and decide to leave up certain bbcode functions or not by simply removing them. :)
Sorry, I don't understand you.
I think he wants a enable/disable button in the ACP for Signature / PM so if you disable it you are only getting the standard phpbb bbcode.

Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx » Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:10 pm

I was actually talking about how some people didnt want so much options in sigs. with the phpbb2 version of this MOD, I was able to use it in other places, like shoutboxes, easyCMS etc.... I manually edited and took out what I didn't need.
is that possible with this version?

By the way, I can't find the download for this MOD/

leviatan21 wrote:
Ruyan Ve wrote:No need for a signature editor with that many funtions.

Ruyan Ve :
Some users want use in signature, other no. No mater, I have to get it working in all places.
About v107, in that version I force phpbb3 to parse all time, all bbcodes, doing that you always get all working relatively good, but loose performance, the forum becomes slowly.

ginopilotino

Post by ginopilotino » Sun Apr 06, 2008 8:21 pm

leviatan21 wrote:
ginopilotino wrote:
ginopilotino wrote:also i tested your mod in your test-forum, the same problem with IE 7.

so it's not an error on my board code, perphaps a wrong impostation on my browser.

i will test from another postation :idea:
uhm, i confirm that !

the problem is with img, link, video, etc.
in my board and your. with Internet Explorer. :roll:
How can I fix something that is working fine for me ?
Anybody else have confirm this problem ?
i can confirm this problem on your wonderful mod with a video, only two minutes of your time.
bug video

i try from many pc, i opened a topic in my board to have confirm, i found a post in your test board that confirm it
http://www.mssti.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.p ... &sd=a#p149

i hope you understand the problem, i like very much Advanced BBcode box 3
hi and thanks for you job

leviatan21

Post by leviatan21 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:22 pm

Peter77sx wrote:I was actually talking about how some people didnt want so much options in sigs. with the phpbb2 version of this MOD, I was able to use it in other places, like shoutboxes, easyCMS etc.... I manually edited and took out what I didn't need.

Actually you can't do anything with this mod because :
leviatan21 wrote:The download link was disabled because the mod have some problems and I don't want to new users can use it until I found a solution.

leviatan21

Post by leviatan21 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:30 pm

ginopilotino wrote:i can confirm this problem on your wonderful mod with a video, only two minutes of your time.
bug video

i try from many pc, i opened a topic in my board to have confirm, i found a post in your test board that confirm it
http://www.mssti.com/phpbb3/viewtopic.p ... &sd=a#p149

i hope you understand the problem, i like very much Advanced BBcode box 3
hi and thanks for you job
Wow, great job with the video ;)
But you will have to wait for the next version, which I hope I can do it.

ginopilotino

Post by ginopilotino » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:15 pm

leviatan21 wrote:you will have to wait for the next version, which I hope I can do it.
this is not important, i will wait :ugeek:

I am sure that you will be able to solve all the problems

Peter77sx

Post by Peter77sx » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:48 pm

You know exactly what I mean. geezes. :roll:
leviatan21 wrote:
Peter77sx wrote:I was actually talking about how some people didnt want so much options in sigs. with the phpbb2 version of this MOD, I was able to use it in other places, like shoutboxes, easyCMS etc.... I manually edited and took out what I didn't need.

Actually you can't do anything with this mod because :
[

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”