[ABD] Advanced BBcode box 3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
njs

Re: [DEV] Advanced BBcode box 3

Post by njs »

parasolx wrote:I have a problem with resize picture that is exceed the minimum width size. The problem happen when i used grey-box function. First click, it works normally which show the actual size of picture. But when close, and try to reclick again, nothing happen. So, i need refresh the page then it works again and problem happen again.
Hi

That is a problem I reported already to leviatan21, If you always use greybox, edit the greybox js file and uncomment some code on the make warning method... and search for case 'greybox' and comment the line where it is: GB_showImage , or something like this.

With this change you'll get all the resized pictures to appear in greybox with navigation..

I don't recall the changes right now, but if you need I can tell you what to do.

Leviatan21: if this change is against your will, please feel free to complain and I'll edit this post..

Regards,
Nuno
leviatan21
Name: Gabriel

Post by leviatan21 »

parasolx wrote:I have a problem with resize picture that is exceed the minimum width size. The problem happen when i used grey-box function. First click, it works normally which show the actual size of picture. But when close, and try to reclick again, nothing happen. So, i need refresh the page then it works again and problem happen again.
The problem was previously commented by another user, there are no actually fox for it :oops:

Thanks parasolx
Excuse me for my poor English, I speak Spanish. | Image phpBB en Español
calproye

Post by calproye »

crusi wrote:
Hi calproye,

the main features from the BBcodeBox3 work for me. Only a few functions like the "text gradient" and so on does not work.

Can you please check if this function (text gradient) works in your forum?

Best Regards,
Yes, of course. Look at the portal

http://www.portal.calproye.es/

scroll down the page until "Últimas noticias (temas)" Sorry, it is Spanish. It works properly inside the portal and on the forums

http://www.portal.calproye.es/viewtopic ... 6&p=95#p95

At this moment, this portal has not any incompatibility issues. I have done a lot of tests without any problems.
crusi

Post by crusi »

leviatan21 wrote:
crusi wrote:Hi njs,

i tried it with both of them browsers... and it doesn´t work with both.
I tried it also on an other computer but still the same result...
HI again crusi :
You forum still work inside an iframe, is because webspace and the upper tool bar :
<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" id="main">
<tr><td width="100%" height="26"><iframe src="http://toolbar.webspace.de/tt-spvgg-sch ... de.vu.html" width="100%" height="26" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe></td></tr>
<tr><td id="cnt"><iframe src="http://www.tischtennis.crus-online.de/forum2/" name="fid1" id="fid1" width="100%" height="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" frameborder="0"></iframe></td></tr>

</table>
I will try something, but I do no promise anything...
Hi Leviatan,

thanks for your answer.
Know i understand what you mean...

I think that I-Frame comes from that domain-forwarding service that i am using :/
And it seems that i can´t change this... If i enter my forum without this forwarding, then your MOD work for me without any problems.

So it seems that it is really a problem of this i-frame that comes from my domain-forwarding service.

So if you have anytime a little bit free time to spent a look into this that would be great.
But i will not stress you, so if you don´t have time, then it is not so a big problem for me.

Thanks a lot for your work.
Best regards,
Crus
juhadaily

Post by juhadaily »

Good Morning,

I've got a problem with my ABBC3...
I have installed the ABBC3 v.1.0.9 on my phpBB 3.0.1 and there was no problem.

In the ACP --> postings --> abbc3 "Componenten" (I've also installed the German languagepack - "abbc3 Componenten is the second one of the two new modules) is the possibility to activate BB-Codes.

But when I activate the "Google-Video"-BBCode in postings, there is no button shown (when I write a post).

Can anybody help me? Screens needed? Testuser^^?

I've got no idea :cry:

Thank you for your help =)

btw: Sry for my bad English :oops:
When I read about the evils of drinkin' - I gave up reading.
leviatan21

Post by leviatan21 »

juhadaily wrote:Good Morning,

I've got a problem with my ABBC3...
I have installed the ABBC3 v.1.0.9 on my phpBB 3.0.1 and there was no problem.

In the ACP --> postings --> abbc3 "Componenten" (I've also installed the German languagepack - "abbc3 Componenten is the second one of the two new modules) is the possibility to activate BB-Codes.

But when I activate the "Google-Video"-BBCode in postings, there is no button shown (when I write a post).

Can anybody help me? Screens needed? Testuser^^?

I've got no idea :cry:

Thank you for your help =)

btw: Sry for my bad English :oops:
Hi juhadaily :
I have no problem to go to your forum to see the problem, first confirm if you also install all 10 fixes and please send me a PM with your forum URL, a username a password with access to your ACP. :roll:
lifeguard81

Post by lifeguard81 »

It works with i.e 6?
Bye phpBB, hello Compo.sr A complete website package with news, forum, chat, gallery and much more!
[alfa]

Post by [alfa] »

lifeguard81 wrote:It works with i.e 6?
Yes sir ;)
joebart72

Post by joebart72 »

Hi,

I don't understand how to use mp3 bbcode. With bbvideo, I've a popup asking me to install quicktime plugin and I don't want it... Why mp3 and qt are associated in abbc 3 ?

I think you should add a stream bbcode... ;)
I learn English with phpbb.com :)
leviatan21

Post by leviatan21 »

joebart72 wrote:Hi,

I don't understand how to use mp3 bbcode. With bbvideo, I've a popup asking me to install quicktime plugin and I don't want it... Why mp3 and qt are associated in abbc 3 ?

Hi joebart72 :
ABBC3 already have a stream bbcode, you should enable it in the ABBC3 ACP and use : Image
[stream]the_url_to_the_mp3[/stream]

By the way Joe you have a MP in my forum, please read it !

Thanks
joebart72

Post by joebart72 »

leviatan21 wrote:ABBC3 already have a stream bbcode, you should enable it in the ABBC3 ACP and use : Image
[stream]the_url_to_the_mp3[/stream]
I don't see
  • Video
  • Stream
And I have the last version... :o

Do I have to create these 2 bbcodes in the cpa (Add a new BBCode) ?
leviatan21 wrote:By the way Joe you have a MP in my forum, please read it !
Ok, i've just seen it and I 'm going to do this :)
freud47

Post by freud47 »

No joebart, you haven't to create them, they are in the multimedia bbcode list, you just have to activate them.
joebart72

Post by joebart72 »

freud47 wrote:No joebart, you haven't to create them, they are in the multimedia bbcode list, you just have to activate them.
Bah je les ai pas Freud justement (t'as un msn ?)

I don't have them on my list... :(

I've uploaded all the files gain and these 2 bbcodes don't want to appear on my list :

I checked my phpbb_bbcodes table and thse 2 bbcodes aren't there :

Code: Select all

'INSERT INTO ' . BBCODES_TABLE . ' (bbcode_tag, bbcode_order, bbcode_id, bbcode_helpline, bbcode_match, bbcode_tpl, first_pass_match, first_pass_replace, second_pass_match, second_pass_replace, display_on_posting, display_on_pm, display_on_sig, abbcode, bbcode_image) 
			VALUES ("video",		67, ' . ($next_bbcode_id+41) . ', "ABBC3_VIDEO_TIP", "[video{TEXT}]{URL}[/video]", "<a src=\"{URL}\">{TEXT}</a>", "!\\\[video(\\=| )?(.*?)\\\](.*?)\\\[/video\\\]!ies", "\'[video${1}${2}:$uid]${3}[/video:$uid]\'", "!\\\[video((=| )?(width=)?([0-9]?[0-9]?[0-9])(,| )(height=)?([0-9]?[0-9]?[0-9]))?:$uid\\\](.*?)\\\[/video:$uid\\\]!s", "<object classid=\"CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6\" id=\"player_${8}\" width=\"${4}\" height=\"${7}\">\r\n<param name=\"url\" value=\"${8}\" />\r\n<param name=\"src\" value=\"${8}\" />\r\n<param name=\"showcontrols\" value=\"1\" />\r\n<param name=\"autostart_step\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<!--[if !IE]>-->\r\n<object type=\"video/x-ms-wmv\" data=\"${8}\" width=\"${4}\" height=\"${7}\" >\r\n<param name=\"src\" value=\"${8}\" />\r\n<param name=\"autostart_step\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"controller\" value=\"1\" />\r\n</object>\r\n<!--<![endif]-->\r\n</object><br/>", 0, 0, 0, 1, "video.gif")',
		'INSERT INTO ' . BBCODES_TABLE . ' (bbcode_tag, bbcode_order, bbcode_id, bbcode_helpline, bbcode_match, bbcode_tpl, first_pass_match, first_pass_replace, second_pass_match, second_pass_replace, display_on_posting, display_on_pm, display_on_sig, abbcode, bbcode_image) 
			VALUES ("stream",		68, ' . ($next_bbcode_id+42) . ', "ABBC3_STREAM_TIP", "[stream]{URL}[/stream]", "<a src=\"{URL}\">{URL}</a>", "!\\\[stream\\\](.*?)\\\[/stream\\\]!ies", "\'[stream:$uid]${1}[/stream:$uid]\'", "!\\\[stream:$uid\\\](.*?)\\\[/stream:$uid\\\]!s", "<object width=\"320\" height=\"45\" classid=\"CLSID:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6\" id=\"wmstream_${1}\">\r\n<param name=\"url\" value=\"${1}\" />\r\n<param name=\"showcontrols\" value=\"1\" />\r\n<param name=\"showdisplay\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"showstatusbar\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"autosize\" value=\"1\" />\r\n<param name=\"autostart_step\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"visible\" value=\"1\" />\r\n<param name=\"animationstart_step\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"loop\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"src\" value=\"${1}\" />\r\n<!--[if !IE]>-->\r\n<object width=\"320\" height=\"45\" type=\"video/x-ms-wmv\" data=\"${1}\">\r\n<param name=\"src\" value=\"${1}\" />\r\n<param name=\"controller\" value=\"1\" />\r\n<param name=\"showcontrols\" value=\"1\" />\r\n<param name=\"showdisplay\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"showstatusbar\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"autosize\" value=\"1\" />\r\n<param name=\"autostart_step\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"visible\" value=\"1\" />\r\n<param name=\"animationstart_step\" value=\"0\" />\r\n<param name=\"loop\" value=\"0\" />\r\n</object>\r\n<!--<![endif]-->\r\n</object>\r\n<br/>", 0, 0, 0, 1, "sound.gif")',
EDIT : OK, the install_abbc3 didn't excute these 2 one, problem solved....
freud47

Post by freud47 »

mp send joebart ;)
CrossoverX

Post by CrossoverX »

joebart72 wrote:Hi,

This don't depend with ABBCODE 3 mod
If you want to play quicktime, you have to install quicktime plugin for you browser (ie, ff or opera)

if you use ff take a look here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/browse/type:7

Add your board to phpBB-topsites.com

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”