[ABD] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
apnaitaly
Registered User
Posts: 323
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:13 pm

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by apnaitaly » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:50 pm

idiotnesia wrote:
apnaitaly wrote:i got a problem when i click on Reputation Image then open new page but on new page its showing NO_AUTH

you can see in attach picture


http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/8342 ... roblem.jpg
Image


and i dont understand how its function i mean how user can give Reputation others i dont have option to Give reputation others,,,


can anyone Help me please

sorry for my bad english
This mod is based on phpBB permissions. Please check your permsissions settings.


Thanks for Help , i got it ,,


but i want to know how user can Get Points , i mean an user want to Give Points to others User ,, which user want to give Reputation from where come Points to Give .... is there is any system when user submit post or Reply post he Get points and then he have points to give others if he dont have any point how can he give points ,

sorry for bad english ,, i think you will be understand

Tessel
Registered User
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:33 am

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by Tessel » Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:57 am

I installed this great MOD an would to thank idiotnesia for the great support.
But one thing i can't figure it out.
Even with scrolling trough this forum.
Im using PHPBB 3.06 an it seems to be working :mrgreen:
But if a member give a +rep i dont see it raise on the main forum.
I can manually raise the rep in de ACP.
Im sure it has something to do with the settings.
But im lost how to set!

My wish is that a user gives a +rep and that it will be directly vissable to other members.

Please help me with this issue.

Kind regards, and happy seasons greatings.
Tess

idiotnesia
Registered User
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:58 am
Location: www.phpbbindonesia.com
Name: Pungky Putra
Contact:

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by idiotnesia » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:54 am

joebart72 wrote:Really great !

I think you should add a language key for "On" instead of <strong>on</strong> in viewreputation_body.html

Image

I added :

Code: Select all

	'RP_ON'						=> 'Le',
In language\X\mods\reputation_mod.php

Better for non english people ;)

You have L_RP_POWER twice, on line 58 and 98.

And i must say I don't really understand difference between reputation point and reputation power... :oops:

And finally, I think an option to reset all poinst and/or comments in CPA would be useful. :)
thanks for the report.

Got a very busy recently with my real life, the option to reset all points and comments will be considered. Perhaps purging comment with some condition like comment time will be great addition.
apnaitaly wrote:


Thanks for Help , i got it ,,


but i want to know how user can Get Points , i mean an user want to Give Points to others User ,, which user want to give Reputation from where come Points to Give .... is there is any system when user submit post or Reply post he Get points and then he have points to give others if he dont have any point how can he give points ,

sorry for bad english ,, i think you will be understand
This mod is reputation point not user point, user only can gain point when others give him. This is not based on post count.
Tessel wrote:I installed this great MOD an would to thank idiotnesia for the great support.
But one thing i can't figure it out.
Even with scrolling trough this forum.
Im using PHPBB 3.06 an it seems to be working :mrgreen:
But if a member give a +rep i dont see it raise on the main forum.
I can manually raise the rep in de ACP.
Im sure it has something to do with the settings.
But im lost how to set!

My wish is that a user gives a +rep and that it will be directly vissable to other members.

Please help me with this issue.

Kind regards, and happy seasons greatings.
Tess
Have you read the documentation
http://www.phpbbdev.com/docs/user-reputation-points

It's not complete yet but It will help you to understand the concept.

silverstorm
Registered User
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:28 am
Location: Indonesia

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by silverstorm » Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:38 am

great mod

i've been looking for phpbb2 antongranik's mod replacement, and this is the closest match.
I hope we can start sharing 'cendol' on 2010 :D

ciso
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by ciso » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:19 pm

Is it there another link for the download? I can't access the download website since days.

topthisfact
Registered User
Posts: 146
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:15 am

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by topthisfact » Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:10 am

Hello,
I've edited & install all the files for this mod
For some reason the reputation thing isn't showing up under profile or post but showing up in acp.

ciso
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 4:49 pm

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by ciso » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:40 pm


The Future
Registered User
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:27 am
Contact:

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by The Future » Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:29 am

It would be nice if you made a new installation with the fixes for phpbb3.0.6 as I don't understand how you do the fixes and I would like to install this.

jinkazama75
Registered User
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:21 am

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by jinkazama75 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:56 am

joebart72 wrote: And i must say I don't really understand difference between reputation point and reputation power... :oops:
Someone can explain me this difference?
Thank you :D

NathanFtw
Registered User
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 am

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by NathanFtw » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:56 pm

Reputation point is how many reputation points a user has and reputation power is how much reputation a user can give at a time, for example if the reputation power is 2 they user can add/subtract 2 reputation points at a time.

jinkazama75
Registered User
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:21 am

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by jinkazama75 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:21 am

Thank you NathanFtw! ;)

NathanFtw
Registered User
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 7:59 am

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by NathanFtw » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:58 pm

No problem mate.

Riggedid
Registered User
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:33 am

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by Riggedid » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:39 am

Hey, is this mod still in development?
I would really like a fully featured version sometime.
I'm willing to donate to help the process. :D
Maybe not a real large amount but a little something to motivate, I really like this mod but I would like it more if it was updated and fully working.

One problem I'm having at the moment is the post factor.
I put the post factor to 1 but I get no power.
Is there a sql query I can inject so I can give just myself power?
I want to be the only one with power so I can spread it myself so the community will really want to work for it.

idiotnesia
Registered User
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:58 am
Location: www.phpbbindonesia.com
Name: Pungky Putra
Contact:

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by idiotnesia » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:15 am

Riggedid wrote:Hey, is this mod still in development?
I would really like a fully featured version sometime.
I'm willing to donate to help the process. :D
Maybe not a real large amount but a little something to motivate, I really like this mod but I would like it more if it was updated and fully working.

One problem I'm having at the moment is the post factor.
I put the post factor to 1 but I get no power.
Is there a sql query I can inject so I can give just myself power?
I want to be the only one with power so I can spread it myself so the community will really want to work for it.
So far the mod is fully working though there are some little bugs. Any amount of donation is welcome. I've got a little busy recently.

To gain power you also need to set minimum posts. Please note there are also groups power, you can use it to achieve what you want.

Riggedid
Registered User
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:33 am

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by Riggedid » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:34 am

I have my min. posts set to 0.
Or must I add something above that?


Another problem I had was in the file edit.. "includes/functions_user.php"

Find

Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.

Code: Select all

	// Those are group-only attributes
	$group_only_ary = array('group_receive_pm', 'group_legend', 'group_message_limit', 'group_max_recipients', 'group_founder_manage');
Add after

Tip: Add these lines on a new blank line after the preceding line(s) to find.

Code: Select all

// idiotnesia wuz here - user rep point
	$attribute_ary['group_reputation_power'] = 'int';
	$group_only_ary[] = 'group_reputation_power';
// end
I REALLY can't seem to find that line and I have checked for just small parts of the line like "group_founder_manage" and nothing.

What does this affect? I'm using 3.0.6
Sorry for the bother. I have no OTHER MODS that interfere with that php file.

Oh and, I did it by the group setting, I put it to 1 and even tried 5. But it wont work, I'd go back to the settings and it still says 0 like it just resets itself..

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”