[ABD] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Screagle

Re: [BETA] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Post by Screagle »

It's OK for me. Thanks
zackpack

Post by zackpack »

download doesn't work.
andrius757

Post by andrius757 »

I'll keep an eye on this mod. Does it have possibility to disable negative reputation giving?
NathanFtw

Post by NathanFtw »

andrius757 wrote:I'll keep an eye on this mod. Does it have possibility to disable negative reputation giving?
Yes it does.
insafmpm

Post by insafmpm »

i tried to install this in automod. lot of problems its saying "The Find specified by the MOD could not be found"
Can i force it to install?
knmt

Post by knmt »

If you have modded your forum a great deal, do a manual install. Automod will screw up your forum if you force it to install hehe.
Daniel_L

Post by Daniel_L »

Is the author still around? At least his board is back so he's alive... :-)

Was wondering if this mod is still being worked on or supported.
Successfully running phpBB 3 on an association website since Feb 25th of 2008.
I'm a voluntarily webmaster.
Jorup16
Name: Jorge

Post by Jorup16 »

This mod works fabulously, for a time that I have it installed and it has not provoked any error.
Spanish Translations for Ext phpBB :D - Traducciones al español para Ext phpBB :)
>>>>> https://github.com/Jorup16 <<<<<
andrius757

Post by andrius757 »

Hello, after installing this mod, I noticed, that only four acl_optionas were added:
256 u_rp_give 1 0 0
257 u_rp_disable 1 0 0
258 u_rp_give_negative 1 0 0
259 u_rp_view_comment 1 0 0

Code: Select all

'acl_a_reputation'			=> array('lang' => 'Can manage reputation point', 'cat' => 'misc'),
	'acl_m_rp_moderate'			=> array('lang' => 'Can moderate reputation point', 'cat' => 'misc'),
	'acl_u_rp_give'				=> array('lang' => 'Can give reputation point', 'cat' => 'reputation'),
	'acl_u_rp_disable'			=> array('lang' => 'Can hide/disable reputation point', 'cat' => 'reputation'),
	'acl_u_rp_ignore'			=> array('lang' => 'Can ignore limitation (time limit and reputation spread)', 'cat' => 'reputation'),
	'acl_u_rp_give_negative'	=> array('lang' => 'Can give negative point', 'cat' => 'reputation'),
	'acl_u_rp_view_comment'		=> array('lang' => 'Can view reputation comment', 'cat' => 'reputation'),
));]
and I have strage option called {acl_a_} in my permissions settings, when setting permissions in misc tab for user full role.
silverstorm

Post by silverstorm »

insafmpm wrote:i tried to install this in automod. lot of problems its saying "The Find specified by the MOD could not be found"
Can i force it to install?
in this case, i usually edit the installer to match my current forum code :D
and then running it using automod again.
youngjediknight

Post by youngjediknight »

This is a great mod. I’ve tried the Karma Mod and Thanks For Post Mod and ran into troubles installing both. This installed without a hitch. Thank you for taking the time to write this mod.

I am curious as to how the load it when members start getting tons of reputation points? I had read in the Karma mod thread that that brought people’s sites down to a crawl.

Otherwise, my only suggestions so far would be:

1) A separate panel in the UCP with Reputation Comments – or have it be in the user profile viewable with a user option to have it viewable by other members.

2) There should not be an option for positive or negative in the comment screen. It should just correspond with whether you clicked thumbs up or thumbs down.

3) The comments shown when you click on a reputation block should not be in a popup window (not strict) – perhaps the user profile containing the reputation comments (see 1 above).

Thanks again for this mod.
Luminosity
Name: Howard Page

Post by Luminosity »

Just quick question/suggestion would there be any way of finding the 5 poeple with the most reputation points, and thus being able to diplaying this on the index.php? Like you get with the Vbulleton Rep's

Love this mod it awesome, many thanks for the your time on it :)
Man's proper stature is not one of mediocrity, failure, frustration, or defeat, but one of achievement, strength, and nobility. In short, man can and ought to be a hero. - Mike Menzter
Italiano

Post by Italiano »

I'm also interested in above question.
andrius757

Post by andrius757 »

Yes would be great to have most respected users on index page. Moreover is it possbile to have reputation power not only for giving points but for receiving too. I mean if user have 2x power, he will receive 2x karma.
Kendy.9xvn

Post by Kendy.9xvn »

Is there any option to remove a number of reputation (by admin) ?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”