[ABD] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
demon327

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.1.1

Post by demon327 » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:07 pm

youre code is okay, but you forgot the second one.., just make sure you delete the second line with this:

Code: Select all

IF postrow.POSTER_REPUTATION
donot remove the line with {L_REP} ;)

or just dump your whole file between code tags :P

fraggin

Post by fraggin » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:23 pm

After I did that, removed the second line, I can no longer add reputation... I get to the point where I enter text, and I get this error...

The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again.

I added the backed up viewtopic_body.html file and still receive the same error (after purging cache)
Thanks for the help.

madtay

Post by madtay » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:42 pm

Sounds like maybe the {S_FORM_TOKEN} is missing from the reputation_body.html

drift angel

Post by drift angel » Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:14 pm

cherokee red wrote:Make sure that you have no blank spaces before <?php (start of the file), and that you have no code or blank spaces after ?> (end of the file)
drift angel wrote:does this mod involve increasing points as the user posts? or just giving points?
You can set in the ACP how many reputation power will get after x amount of posts or x amount of days.
But to get points, other users have to give you rep
i did that in the reputation poewr it says minimum post is 1 total post 1 but it never increases as they post

Venomssj

Post by Venomssj » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:03 pm

Reputation Point in Permissions don't appear for me:
This screen is from other user

so.... it's my problem... what i doing wrong?

sorry my bad english!

demon327

Post by demon327 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:21 pm

Venomssj wrote:Reputation Point in Permissions don't appear for me:

sorry my bad english!
i think you forgot to upload a file or do the edits...

tucsondrivers

Post by tucsondrivers » Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:16 am

So, I was installing the mod, was working great -- couldn't get the permissions set up accordingly. I made fixes to common.php as suggested by people here and without being able to fix it I undid the changes.

Now, im getting these errors.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1780: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3406: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3408: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3409: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3410: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
at the top of my page, and none of the links are showing up properly...they are all shown as { PROFILE } etc...the whole page is virtually messed!

any idea WTF went on?! I disabled the board for now, but you can kind of see it now @ http://www.tucsondrivers.com

I replaced all edited files with backups I made prior to installation and removed the SQL Query from my SQL Database...I also tried replacing functions.php with a 'fresh' one I just downloaded from a new phpBB3.0 download package. no luck!

I also made another post... http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 6&t=859385
in the support section, for further details.
http://tucsondrivers.com -- Hyundai Tucson Forum & Community

Venomssj

Post by Venomssj » Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:04 am

demon327 wrote:
Venomssj wrote:Reputation Point in Permissions don't appear for me:

sorry my bad english!
i think you forgot to upload a file or do the edits...
wich file can do? i uploaded all files...

madtay

Post by madtay » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:53 am

tucsondrivers wrote:So, I was installing the mod, was working great -- couldn't get the permissions set up accordingly. I made fixes to common.php as suggested by people here and without being able to fix it I undid the changes.

Now, im getting these errors.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 1780: strtr() [function.strtr]: The second argument is not an array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3406: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3408: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3409: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3410: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2930)
at the top of my page, and none of the links are showing up properly...they are all shown as { PROFILE } etc...the whole page is virtually messed!

any idea WTF went on?! I disabled the board for now, but you can kind of see it now @ http://www.tucsondrivers.com

I replaced all edited files with backups I made prior to installation and removed the SQL Query from my SQL Database...I also tried replacing functions.php with a 'fresh' one I just downloaded from a new phpBB3.0 download package. no luck!

I also made another post... http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 6&t=859385
in the support section, for further details.
You have an error in the language file ... common.php .. if you upload a fresh copy of that it should fix your problem :)

tucsondrivers

Post by tucsondrivers » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:00 pm

madtay wrote: You have an error in the language file ... common.php .. if you upload a fresh copy of that it should fix your problem :)
I could kiss you!
But hopefully a big thank you will suffice.

Wish I could give you + rep! :D
http://tucsondrivers.com -- Hyundai Tucson Forum & Community

gara

Post by gara » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:48 pm

Does there exist the way of seeing the reputation and the comments of the reputation of other users?

for example in the profile

thanks
Nueva Comunidad

PaginaLatinos.Com Aqui
PaginaLatinos.Com Aqui

Post by 212121 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:54 am

i added the module but don't see it anywhere. i also don't see it for the permissions page.

drift angel

Post by drift angel » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:38 am

I keep asking and askign and no one is helping me

I have repeatedly asked the reason for the reputation poitns not increasing by posts ... plus I did set up the number of points with the number of posts

demon327

Post by demon327 » Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:59 am

drift angel wrote:I keep asking and askign and no one is helping me

I have repeatedly asked the reason for the reputation poitns not increasing by posts ... plus I did set up the number of points with the number of posts
it seems the mod author is inactif :( ,anyway what did you try?..

try setting it to one number above your highest post count.. so if you have 10 you set it to 11 and then see if there is a point added if not be patiant untill the mod author responses ;)

ghettowboy

Post by ghettowboy » Sun Mar 30, 2008 12:12 pm

drift angel wrote:I keep asking and askign and no one is helping me

its supposed to but on some quick testing ... i havnt been able to get it to work either... but does work while reping someone..

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”