[ABD] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
kuaza

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by kuaza »

how Can you add ..?

swbfguy

Post by swbfguy »

danswano wrote:
efeltee wrote:Just installed this mod and works perfectly!

Except I can't find how to delete a rep point (I'm admin)?

Set the permossions for the admin to manage rep points and go the front end

under the user name in topic view click om the rep bar or number and you will find a delete button appear beside each rep.
for those wondering about this: this delete button didn't appear until i checked yes in mod permissions

AzaLeo

Post by AzaLeo »

At the obligatory writing of comment, if not to write him, an error appears, that a variable of 'RP_NO_COMMENT' is not, which must talk that an user necessarily must wrote the comment. Since I added a variable to the file of localization reputation_mod.php and wrote a report which must appear, an error disappeared.
It is necessary to add the variable of 'RP_NO_COMMENT' to the file of localization reputation_mod.php.
Or this only for me this problem?

madtay

Post by madtay »

Upgraded to the latest version without any problems alougth i did tweak the code slightly and left out the viewreputation files as i dont wish it to become public :)

Just a little observation too, perhaps it would be good to post a guide as to how to change permissions to enable admin to delete rep as it seems to be causing some confusion...

Thanks again for a great mod idiotnesia :mrgreen:

swbfguy

Post by swbfguy »

idiotnesia wrote:mods updated to 0.2.0a

hope everything works now
is the only change the funky character at the beginning of some of the php files?

if i toook those out myself, i wouldn't need to update, correct?

idiotnesia
Name: Pungky Putra

Post by idiotnesia »

kuaza wrote:im many times installed but modules don'd add :(
what problem ??
CAPS PROBLEM:
you need to create modules category first.
vellatechie wrote:Can you add an option which will create some sort of log where admin (and/or gmods) can see who repped whom and for which post or something similar to this :)
It already planned, i will add it for the next release
AzaLeo wrote:At the obligatory writing of comment, if not to write him, an error appears, that a variable of 'RP_NO_COMMENT' is not, which must talk that an user necessarily must wrote the comment. Since I added a variable to the file of localization reputation_mod.php and wrote a report which must appear, an error disappeared.
It is necessary to add the variable of 'RP_NO_COMMENT' to the file of localization reputation_mod.php.
Or this only for me this problem?
the error message should still be appeared, though you remove the 'RP_NO_COMMENT' line in your localization.
swbfguy wrote: is the only change the funky character at the beginning of some of the php files?

if i toook those out myself, i wouldn't need to update, correct?
It's better if you replace all the files with the new files. I change the encoding files i attach.

madtay

Post by madtay »

When i have force comment activated it still allows rep to be given without a comment ??

kuaza

Post by kuaza »

idiotnesia teacher :)

im need create modules category :)

CAPS :

rapid2008

Post by rapid2008 »

Please can some one help me how to install this in to mu forum?
am new to all this forum and everything
i have download it the file user reputation points and try to install it to my forum.
the problem is i dont know how to install it and i have open the file and i can see install XML document and i click it it open up and i can see lots of thing written down but i cant see how to install?
please help me thanks

special18

Post by special18 »

rapid2008 wrote:Please can some one help me how to install this in to mu forum?
i have download it the file user reputation points and try to install it to my forum.
the problem is i dont know how to install it and i have open the file and i can see install XML document and i click it it open up and i can see lots of thing written down but i cant see how to install?
please help me thanks
I woudt advise to install this mod, simply cause its main files contain a stupid error that can only be removed by cuteftp ( promotion for a product or something? ) And when in viewtopic the image bar says you have 0 reputation but its actually otherwise.

This is stil to buggy so I woudt use it, mainly because there are bugs that can be solved like 123 but the auther wont do it lol.
Last edited by special18 on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rapid2008

Post by rapid2008 »

thanks for that

madtay

Post by madtay »

Is it possible/easy to truncate the thread link in the user control panel view?
sometimes if a topic title is long it is squashing up the whole table...

So instead of showing the thread title where rep was given like below...

This is the post rep was given in and its long

change it to...

Is that possible ?

madtay

Post by madtay »

special18 wrote:
rapid2008 wrote:Please can some one help me how to install this in to mu forum?
please help me thanks
I woudt advise to install this mod, simply cause its main files contain a stupid error that can only be removed bycutenews ( promotion for a product or something? ) And when in viewtopic the image bar says you have 0 reputation but its actually otherwise.

This is stil to buggy so I woudt use it, mainly because there are bugs that can be solved like 123 but the auther wont do it lol.
This is not true.. if you install it correctly it works correctly.. i am using it without any problems :D

rapid2008

Post by rapid2008 »

can u tell me how to do it?
please

madtay

Post by madtay »

you need to follow the instructions in the install.xml file....

basically just enter the sql queries into phpmyadmin then edit the files from your forum where it tells you to...

If you cant view the xml file on your pc upload it to your server and view it in the browser :)

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”