[ABD] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
SLAMO
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:54 am

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by SLAMO »

Thanks mod phpbb3

ja som nasiel tento, je uplne jednoduchy, minutka montáže a slape v pohode hned.
Stiahni:

Code: Select all

http://share-rapid.com/stahuj/5442/thankspostmod.zip
K nahliadnutiu na fore:

Code: Select all

http://filmforum.xtreemhost.com
Tlacitko je original, mozete si urobit uz ake chcete.

Neviem,ci mozem sem davat linky na forum,ak nie, omluvam sa a mod nech to zmaze ten link.
Dakujem.
Last edited by SLAMO on Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
special18
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:46 am
Location: Lelystad
Contact:

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by special18 »

madtay wrote:
special18 wrote:
rapid2008 wrote:Please can some one help me how to install this in to mu forum?
am new to all this forum and everything
i have download it the file user reputation points and try to install it to my forum.
the problem is i dont know how to install it and i have open the file and i can see install XML document and i click it it open up and i can see lots of thing written down but i cant see how to install?
please help me thanks
I woudt advise to install this mod, simply cause its main files contain a stupid error that can only be removed bycutenews ( promotion for a product or something? ) And when in viewtopic the image bar says you have 0 reputation but its actually otherwise.

This is stil to buggy so I woudt use it, mainly because there are bugs that can be solved like 123 but the auther wont do it lol.
This is not true.. if you install it correctly it works correctly.. i am using it without any problems :D
I think I know how to install a mod.. besides that even on your forum it dusent display the rep count in viewtopic correctly. You yust edited it wish states my point its not working correctly and its not on your site aswel.
efeltee
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:33 am

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by efeltee »

special18 wrote:
madtay wrote:
special18 wrote:
rapid2008 wrote:Please can some one help me how to install this in to mu forum?
am new to all this forum and everything
i have download it the file user reputation points and try to install it to my forum.
the problem is i dont know how to install it and i have open the file and i can see install XML document and i click it it open up and i can see lots of thing written down but i cant see how to install?
please help me thanks
I woudt advise to install this mod, simply cause its main files contain a stupid error that can only be removed bycutenews ( promotion for a product or something? ) And when in viewtopic the image bar says you have 0 reputation but its actually otherwise.

This is stil to buggy so I woudt use it, mainly because there are bugs that can be solved like 123 but the auther wont do it lol.
This is not true.. if you install it correctly it works correctly.. i am using it without any problems :D
I think I know how to install a mod.. besides that even on your forum it dusent display the rep count in viewtopic correctly. You yust edited it wish states my point its not working correctly and its not on your site aswel.
Well on my forum it works perfectly, without editing with cuteftp just download the 0.2.0a
special18
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:46 am
Location: Lelystad
Contact:

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by special18 »

Oke coud you share the url with us plz mate Id love to see it working cause im actually interrested in this mod aswel. But um ver 2.0 was buggy so show me ^^?
madtay
Registered User
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:27 pm
Contact:

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by madtay »

special18 wrote:
madtay wrote:
special18 wrote:
rapid2008 wrote:Please can some one help me how to install this in to mu forum?
am new to all this forum and everything
i have download it the file user reputation points and try to install it to my forum.
the problem is i dont know how to install it and i have open the file and i can see install XML document and i click it it open up and i can see lots of thing written down but i cant see how to install?
please help me thanks
I woudt advise to install this mod, simply cause its main files contain a stupid error that can only be removed bycutenews ( promotion for a product or something? ) And when in viewtopic the image bar says you have 0 reputation but its actually otherwise.

This is stil to buggy so I woudt use it, mainly because there are bugs that can be solved like 123 but the auther wont do it lol.
This is not true.. if you install it correctly it works correctly.. i am using it without any problems :D
I think I know how to install a mod.. besides that even on your forum it dusent display the rep count in viewtopic correctly. You yust edited it wish states my point its not working correctly and its not on your site aswel.
Actually i edited the mod to display the rep how i wanted to display it... thats my choice :mrgreen:

I DID NOT NEED TO EDIT IT AS IT WORKS FINE AS A STANDARD INSTALL
special18
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:46 am
Location: Lelystad
Contact:

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by special18 »

madtay wrote:
special18 wrote:
madtay wrote:
special18 wrote:
rapid2008 wrote:Please can some one help me how to install this in to mu forum?
am new to all this forum and everything
i have download it the file user reputation points and try to install it to my forum.
the problem is i dont know how to install it and i have open the file and i can see install XML document and i click it it open up and i can see lots of thing written down but i cant see how to install?
please help me thanks
I woudt advise to install this mod, simply cause its main files contain a stupid error that can only be removed bycutenews ( promotion for a product or something? ) And when in viewtopic the image bar says you have 0 reputation but its actually otherwise.

This is stil to buggy so I woudt use it, mainly because there are bugs that can be solved like 123 but the auther wont do it lol.
This is not true.. if you install it correctly it works correctly.. i am using it without any problems :D
I think I know how to install a mod.. besides that even on your forum it dusent display the rep count in viewtopic correctly. You yust edited it wish states my point its not working correctly and its not on your site aswel.
Actually i edited the mod to display the rep how i wanted to display it... thats my choice :mrgreen:

I DID NOT NEED TO EDIT IT AS IT WORKS FINE AS A STANDARD INSTALL
So your stil not proving me rong your yust dyning what I said about the bugs in the mod. Dusent prove your case mate.
swbfguy
Registered User
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:26 am

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by swbfguy »

special18 wrote:
rapid2008 wrote: I woudt advise to install this mod, simply cause its main files contain a stupid error that can only be removed by cuteftp ( promotion for a product or something? ) And when in viewtopic the image bar says you have 0 reputation but its actually otherwise.

This is stil to buggy so I woudt use it, mainly because there are bugs that can be solved like 123 but the auther wont do it lol.
i wouldn't advise anyone listening to you.

version 0.2.0a has supposedly fixed the problem you pass off as a promotion for cuteFTP. anyone who reads the thread notices the the bug was pointed out and the author quickly fixed the issue and added it to the changelog in the first post.

as for your second claim, if you only use the default reputation rank, of course you are only going to see that one thing. The default rank says to display such a message for those who have a minimum of 0 points. If you don't add other ranks, the code is displaying correctly for a minimum of 0 points. if you add another rank, it will display the default until the points equal the next rank. perhaps you should test it out a little further before saying it doesn't work.
special18
Registered User
Posts: 55
Joined: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:46 am
Location: Lelystad
Contact:

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by special18 »

swbfguy wrote:
special18 wrote:
rapid2008 wrote: I woudt advise to install this mod, simply cause its main files contain a stupid error that can only be removed by cuteftp ( promotion for a product or something? ) And when in viewtopic the image bar says you have 0 reputation but its actually otherwise.

This is stil to buggy so I woudt use it, mainly because there are bugs that can be solved like 123 but the auther wont do it lol.
i wouldn't advise anyone listening to you.

version 0.2.0a has supposedly fixed the problem you pass off as a promotion for cuteFTP. anyone who reads the thread notices the the bug was pointed out and the author quickly fixed the issue and added it to the changelog in the first post.

as for your second claim, if you only use the default reputation rank, of course you are only going to see that one thing. The default rank says to display such a message for those who have a minimum of 0 points. If you don't add other ranks, the code is displaying correctly for a minimum of 0 points. if you add another rank, it will display the default until the points equal the next rank. perhaps you should test it out a little further before saying it doesn't work.
Really so if it says when I hover my mouse over it that I have 0 reputation its simply because of my rank, and not the reputation given not beeing counted? Interresting.
idiotnesia
Registered User
Posts: 509
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 10:58 am
Location: www.phpbbindonesia.com
Name: Pungky Putra
Contact:

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by idiotnesia »

This is a beta release, bugs is expected. It is not recommended to use at live environment :)
So if you found bugs plz report here soon.
swbfguy
Registered User
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:26 am

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by swbfguy »

special18 wrote:
swbfguy wrote: Really so if it says when I hover my mouse over it that I have 0 reputation its simply because of my rank, and not the reputation given not beeing counted? Interresting.
because of the rank addition to this mod, the points are no longer displayed when you mouseover your reputation.

if you want to see your points on every post, go to the ACP for the reputation mod and set the display (text/block) to both. The points will show above the graphics. Otherwise, reputation points and power are displayed in the users' profiles.
efeltee
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:33 am

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by efeltee »

special18 wrote:Oke coud you share the url with us plz mate Id love to see it working cause im actually interrested in this mod aswel. But um ver 2.0 was buggy so show me ^^?
pm ;)

Because it's a live forum so :)
Peter77sx
Registered User
Posts: 3259
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2005 2:51 pm

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by Peter77sx »

Just wondering, is there a different "alt" message for each rank image plus or negative?
swbfguy
Registered User
Posts: 75
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:26 am

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by swbfguy »

yes, you have to assign it in the rank management though. remember, ranks are based on minimum points
madtay
Registered User
Posts: 328
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2006 10:27 pm
Contact:

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by madtay »

idiotnesia - could you let me know where th form checks a comment has been submitted as currently its allowing rep to be given without a comment even though force comment option is selected in admin panel. Thanks :)
Cstsxyfry212
Registered User
Posts: 48
Joined: Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:24 am

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by Cstsxyfry212 »

ok, i edited all the files. but when i put in the command in phpmyadmin, i just get errors like "this table already exists" and "this table doesnt exist." also, the modules dont show up after i add them to the acp and enable them. on top of all that, it doesnt show up in group permissions either.

please help, i really want this mod :( :(
Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”