[ABD] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
zxcvbnm123

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by zxcvbnm123 »

great mod installed and works fine

but i have one problem

user with neg reputation gives neg reputation (this user should not have any power)

help :mrgreen:
http://www.deadend.se - --->:|Shoutbox| |Arcade| |24 Hour Activity| |Top x poster| |Ban List | |Reputation MOD| |Annoucement Center|
Jbbrack03

Post by Jbbrack03 »

Has anyone installed this with Automod? The first page of the thread says that you can, but I'm getting some errors when I try. I started off with a fresh install of PHPBB3 3.0.4 and then installed Automod. I don't have anything else installed on my forum. I uploaded all the fies for this mod into the store/mod folder and then went into my ACP and clicked my Automod tab. The reputation mod was in my list of mods to be installed. I installed and now I've got errors. I'm not sure what's going on. Here's what I'm dealing with:

All of these files give a "Find specified by the MOD could not be found" error:

File: adm/style/acp_users_overview.html

String: <dl>
<dt><label>{L_POSTS}:</label></dt>
<dd><strong>{USER_POSTS}</strong></dd>
</dl>

======================================================================================================

File: includes/functions_user.php

String: $group_only_ary = array('group_receive_pm', 'group_legend', 'group_message_limit', 'group_founder_manage');

In-Line Find: This MOD has an invalid instruction, or an in-line find operation failed.

======================================================================================================

File: includes/acp/acp_groups.php

String: $test_variables = array('rank', 'colour', 'avatar', 'avatar_type', 'avatar_width', 'avatar_height', 'receive_pm', 'legend', 'message_limit', 'founder_manage');

In-Line Find: This MOD has an invalid instruction, or an in-line find operation failed.

File: styles/prosilver/template/memberlist_view.html

String: <dt>{L_TOTAL_POSTS}:</dt> <dd>{POSTS} | <strong><a href="{U_SEARCH_USER}">{L_SEARCH_USER_POSTS}</a></strong><!-- IF POSTS_PCT --><br />({POSTS_PCT} / {POSTS_DAY})<!-- ENDIF --></dd

So, those are my current issues. All the other files show up just fine, and all the uploads were good. Can anyone tell me what might be going wrong? I wouldn't think that there are any conflicts because my whole forum is brand new. I'm not sure why the strings aren't showing up in the files that they're supposed to be in. People have been saying that this mod works on 3.0.4, but that's the only reason that I can think of that might explain why the files are different.

Anyway, any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
PCGUY112887

Post by PCGUY112887 »

The first page is not referring to the official AutoMOD that has recently been released, he means a different automatic mod installer package that someone was/is developing. Regardless, just do those edits by hand since (for some reason) it can not perform them.
Demon of Darkness

Post by Demon of Darkness »

Demon of Darkness wrote:I get this error when I try to install it:
Error

SQL query:

ALTER TABLE `phpbb_groups` ADD `group_reputation_power` TINYINT( 4 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

MySQL said: Documentation
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'group_reputation_power'
Mostajz

Post by Mostajz »

I have set the permission

but nothing happen

userkiller
I've Been Banned!

Post by userkiller »

idiotnesia wrote:
simonw wrote:Got this error when I click "members" within the forum:

Code: Select all

SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 3 [1064]

SQL

SELECT group_reputation_power FROM phpbb_groups WHERE group_id =

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 158
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/functions_reputation.php
LINE: 61
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: memberlist.php
LINE: 1459
CALL: get_rep_power()
Is this a known issue and can someone help.

Thanks

Simon
i will check this issue soon...
BadaDK wrote:I signed up to say "I love this mod!"! It is working great and my users are loving it.

I have two requests, though:

1) Could you make it so if a user gives out XX% bad karma, his rep power is decreased? I have seen on another site that if you rate 75% of other posts as "bad", then your power is set to 0.5 and if you rate 50% of other posts as bad, then your power is 0.75.

This would make the users focus on giving good karma rather than only giving out the bad (I have some users that do this).

2) Along with the planned feature fo making the blocks becomming lighter, could you do so we can set the rep required for each level? Eg if I want 5 ranks:

Rank 1: 0-100 rep
Rank 2: 101-200 rep
Rank 3: 201-500 rep
Rank 4: 501-1000 rep
Rank 5: 1001+ rep

That would really make the mod versatile.

Anyways, super mod and keep up the good work!
please note there are many diferent concept in reputation system. But of course there are always an abuse. You can avoid it. That's why in the next next release i plan to make report abusive reputation. speaking of your concept, I'm sure this will make hard to explain to users.

about the rank i will consider it.
Tony.Montana wrote:i need show top reputated user on index_body.html for phpbb3 and for subsilver2 style, please guied me
Just check the 1st page about the addons most popular user

i get the same error any one what creating this problem.
Requesting people that can develop softwares pm me.
example gaming trainers.
If you are a rpgmmo gamers pm me.
userkiller
I've Been Banned!

Post by userkiller »

is any one alive in here
Requesting people that can develop softwares pm me.
example gaming trainers.
If you are a rpgmmo gamers pm me.
Montrose
Name: Chris

Post by Montrose »

I have updated my forum to 3.0.4 and Rep Mod didn't work so I uninstalled but now new members cannot register. They get this error;

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'user_reputation' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
I am a beginner, but I will answer any questions as best I can and will follow your instructions to the letter.

Thanks in advance.
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

Montrose wrote:I have updated my forum to 3.0.4 and Rep Mod didn't work so I uninstalled but now new members cannot register. They get this error;

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Field 'user_reputation' doesn't have a default value [1364]

An SQL error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact the Board Administrator if this problem persists.
I am a beginner, but I will answer any questions as best I can and will follow your instructions to the letter.

Thanks in advance.
You must remove and the user_reputation row from users_table
RPG MOD for phpbb3
Montrose

Post by Montrose »

Thanks, but I didn't put the Mod on in the first place, so could you please let me know where I can find that so I can remove it.

(Apologies for being such a noob)
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

Montrose wrote:Thanks, but I didn't put the Mod on in the first place, so could you please let me know where I can find that so I can remove it.

Open phpmyadmin, then go to phpbb_users and delete from it the user_reputation row.
RPG MOD for phpbb3
Montrose

Post by Montrose »

Adrian1 wrote:
Montrose wrote:Thanks, but I didn't put the Mod on in the first place, so could you please let me know where I can find that so I can remove it.

Open phpmyadmin, then go to phpbb_users and delete from it the user_reputation row.
Thanks, I've done that but I'm still getting the same error.
Adrian1

Post by Adrian1 »

Montrose wrote:
Adrian1 wrote:

Then you must remove all edits from this mod!
RPG MOD for phpbb3
Montrose

Post by Montrose »

Adrian1 wrote:
Montrose wrote:
Adrian1 wrote:

Then you must remove all edits from this mod!
I have removed the edits and double checked them. I deleted the skin and installed a new one so the style edits would be deleted along with the style.

After I uploaded the edited files I purged the cache.

As the mod was added by someone else, I do not know (and won't manage to find out) which version was installed. Would earlier version have different edits? Is there anything else it could be?

In the meantime, I'm going to check all the edits again.

Thanks for all your help so far, it is much appreciated.
Montrose

Post by Montrose »

Thanks to everyone for their help. I have now managed to resolve the issue. I had overlooked the sql edits.

Thanks again.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”