[ABD] User Reputation Points 0.3.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Oreo Killa 225
I've Been Banned!

Re: [Beta] User Reputation Points 0.2.0a

Post by Oreo Killa 225 »

Anyway, you can make it so that a user can change his/her reputation to a negative or positive?
cisco007
Translator

Post by cisco007 »

Some sort of problem i am having i am testing it out, i installed fine and everything, but when i test it and give a rep point, i go back and check and about 10 blocks appear, what am i doing wrong, or does somebody have any idea what would be the default values to set at ACP for the rep settings? Maybe it has something to do with that!
kuaza

Post by kuaza »

im active later error topic :

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_reputation.php on line 111: Undefined variable: repeat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_reputation.php on line 116: Undefined variable: repeat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_reputation.php on line 111: Undefined variable: repeat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions_reputation.php on line 116: Undefined variable: repeat
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3617: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3006)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3619: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3006)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3620: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3006)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3621: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3006)
help me please..
kuaza

Post by kuaza »

helpme please, nice mod :--/
Aladin007

Post by Aladin007 »

I can't delete Reputation Points Why?
Stipendiat

Post by Stipendiat »

Hi!

Tell, please, how it is possible to display on index page {TOTAL_POINTS} of the concrete user, which has come on a site?

Beforehand large thank!
Alamin

Post by Alamin »

DJ Jonny wrote:
swbfguy wrote:
drankur wrote:
DJ Jonny wrote:
swbfguy wrote:this is really weird. i put this on my little test site and it installed fine... then i added it to a working site and i can't get the modules to show up in the ACP under my .MODS tab :?:
i have the same problem i have tryed makeing my own tabs aswell and i just carnt seem to get them to show :?: can any 1 help
they are not under .mods tab , see system> modules management
either i wasnt clear or you misunderstood. I'm adding the reputation modules to my .MODS tab. that's where i put new mods
When i am adding this mod into my acp i am adding it into a cataory called rep points not into the .mods catagory and it still doesnt show, i just dont no what to do i have tryed every way i can think of.
I have same problem i can't solve the problem
matthewhotdude

Post by matthewhotdude »

I dont get what this mod does!! Whats the point of the ranks..... Ive set ranks up but nothing seems to happen! unless im doing it wrong!
madtay

Post by madtay »

problem solved :)

Thanks
Last edited by madtay on Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nick**

Post by Nick** »

matthewhotdude wrote:I dont get what this mod does!! Whats the point of the ranks..... Ive set ranks up but nothing seems to happen! unless im doing it wrong!
Have you ever used vBulletin?
I assume its like this; users can give each other reputation for posts they find good.
Its like another ranking system, except the user use it instead of admins
Alamin

Post by Alamin »

swbfguy wrote:
DJ Jonny wrote: When i am adding this mod into my acp i am adding it into a cataory called rep points not into the .mods catagory and it still doesnt show, i just dont no what to do i have tryed every way i can think of.
i feel your pain. like i said, the weird part for me is that i have it up on a test site, but i can't get it on my live board

UPDATE:

knowing that i have "can manage reputation point" set for myself, i was surprised to see that the permission mask says i "never" have it. Since i "never" have this permission set, I can't see the reputation modules.

so, knowing that my test site works correctly, I checked the database in acl_options and found that my auth_option_id for u_rp_give, u_rp_disable, u_rp_ignore, m_rp_moderate and a_reputation were in the 120 range.

I checked my live board and they were in the 160-170 range. So, i edited the table to reflect the 120 range and now it works. strange.

This solved my problem

I think this is a bug. or need some instruction to solve the problem
Aladin007

Post by Aladin007 »

Help me please.

1 Reputation Point = Funrang

Here the template of the Funrang:

<!-- IF postrow.FUNRANG_VALUE -->
					<br /><div style="font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 1em;">{postrow.FUNRANG_VALUE}</div>
                <!-- ENDIF -->
Cstsxyfry212

Post by Cstsxyfry212 »

can you help me? this is my problem: i edited all the files. but when i put in the command in phpmyadmin, i just get errors like "this table already exists" and "this table doesnt exist." also, the modules dont show up after i add them to the acp and enable them. on top of all that, it doesnt show up in group permissions either.

also, its a new installation

Stipendiat

Post by Stipendiat »

Help me please!

Tell, please, how it is possible to display on index page {TOTAL_POINTS} of the concrete user, which has come on a site?

Beforehand large thank!
AzaLeo

Post by AzaLeo »

To view of theme, where a remote user wrote, such errors appear:

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1472: Undefined index: hidereputation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1472: Undefined index: reputation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1473: Undefined index: hidereputation
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1473: Undefined index: reputation_text

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”