[ABD] Topic Preview 0.7.1

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
Mr.AmiT
Registered User
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by Mr.AmiT » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Sorry,my English is wrong,please forgive me.

I think the problem is here:
Open: styles/prosilver/template/viewforum_body.html
Comments
The first find made for prosilver's viewforum_body.html may turn up nothing of your style is not prosilver based. For these styles, find the <a> tag for the {topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE} and add: id="tp{topicrow.TOPIC_ID}" into it. You may need to remove the title attribute if it is showing up over the preview.

Find
Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.

Code: Select All
<dt<!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG and S_TOPIC_ICONS --> style="background-image:url({T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}); background-repeat:no-repeat;"<!-- ENDIF --> "title="{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG_ALT}"><!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF --><a href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>

I have a Prosilver style and phpBB 3.0.2 system,I don't understand the comments..
phpBB.co.il
phpBB Israel.

Thanks.
Amit.

Mr.AmiT
Registered User
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by Mr.AmiT » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:15 pm

Mr.AmiT wrote:Sorry,my English is wrong,please forgive me.

I think the problem is here:
Open: styles/prosilver/template/viewforum_body.html
Comments
The first find made for prosilver's viewforum_body.html may turn up nothing of your style is not prosilver based. For these styles, find the <a> tag for the {topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE} and add: id="tp{topicrow.TOPIC_ID}" into it. You may need to remove the title attribute if it is showing up over the preview.

Find
Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.

Code: Select All
<dt<!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG and S_TOPIC_ICONS --> style="background-image:url({T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}); background-repeat:no-repeat;"<!-- ENDIF --> "title="{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG_ALT}"><!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF --><a href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>

I have a Prosilver style and phpBB 3.0.2 system,I don't understand the comments..
Demo to my problem: http://family.880mb.com/forum1/index.php
phpBB.co.il
phpBB Israel.

Thanks.
Amit.

pgarvin76
Registered User
Posts: 136
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:33 am
Location: Philadelphia, USA
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by pgarvin76 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:27 pm

Mr.AmiT wrote:Sorry,my English is wrong,please forgive me.

I think the problem is here:
Open: styles/prosilver/template/viewforum_body.html
Comments
The first find made for prosilver's viewforum_body.html may turn up nothing of your style is not prosilver based. For these styles, find the <a> tag for the {topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE} and add: id="tp{topicrow.TOPIC_ID}" into it. You may need to remove the title attribute if it is showing up over the preview.

Find
Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.

Code: Select All
<dt<!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG and S_TOPIC_ICONS --> style="background-image:url({T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}); background-repeat:no-repeat;"<!-- ENDIF --> "title="{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG_ALT}"><!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF --><a href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>

I have a Prosilver style and phpBB 3.0.2 system,I don't understand the comments..
If you have prosilver then ignore the comments and just follow the instructions in the mod. All will be ok.

Mr.AmiT
Registered User
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by Mr.AmiT » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:09 pm

pgarvin76 wrote:
Mr.AmiT wrote:Sorry,my English is wrong,please forgive me.

I think the problem is here:
Open: styles/prosilver/template/viewforum_body.html
Comments
The first find made for prosilver's viewforum_body.html may turn up nothing of your style is not prosilver based. For these styles, find the <a> tag for the {topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE} and add: id="tp{topicrow.TOPIC_ID}" into it. You may need to remove the title attribute if it is showing up over the preview.

Find
Tip: This may be a partial find and not the whole line.

Code: Select All
<dt<!-- IF topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG and S_TOPIC_ICONS --> style="background-image:url({T_ICONS_PATH}{topicrow.TOPIC_ICON_IMG}); background-repeat:no-repeat;"<!-- ENDIF --> "title="{topicrow.TOPIC_FOLDER_IMG_ALT}"><!-- IF topicrow.S_UNREAD_TOPIC --><a href="{topicrow.U_NEWEST_POST}">{NEWEST_POST_IMG}</a> <!-- ENDIF --><a href="{topicrow.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{topicrow.TOPIC_TITLE}</a>

I have a Prosilver style and phpBB 3.0.2 system,I don't understand the comments..
If you have prosilver then ignore the comments and just follow the instructions in the mod. All will be ok.
Its not working :cry:

I replace the codes in viewforum.html and its steel doesn't works..
:|
phpBB.co.il
phpBB Israel.

Thanks.
Amit.

User avatar
IPB_Refugee
Registered User
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Austria
Name: Wolfgang Weber

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by IPB_Refugee » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:21 pm

-- deleted as I was wrong ---
Last edited by IPB_Refugee on Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

autinhyeu
Registered User
Posts: 685
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 am
Location: Vietnamese
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by autinhyeu » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:30 pm

IPB_Refugee wrote:Hi,

this MOD is not supposed to work with searches for posts. When you search for (new) posts, you already have a preview of these posts by default, provided by Olympus itself.

This MOD only works when you search for topics.

(Or do you mean the debug notice when you search for posts? Then please look here: http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p6473155)

Did I get you wrong? Then please explain what exactly you would expect or want.

Regards
Wolfgang
Thanks IPB_Refugee
But this MOD work only on view forum in my forum :(
only...
demo: http://autinhyeu.com/viewforum.php?f=114
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible

User avatar
IPB_Refugee
Registered User
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Austria
Name: Wolfgang Weber

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by IPB_Refugee » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi Mr.AmiT,

please ignore what I have written above.

Try putting

Code: Select all

<style type="text/css">
<!--
.topicpreview {
   z-index: 999;
   position: absolute;
   display: none;
   font-size: 10px;
   width: 350px;
   padding: 2px 5px;
   background-color: #C4C4EE;
   border: 1px solid #3333EE;
   overflow: hidden;
}
.tpfooter {
	font-weight: bold;
	width: 100%;
	border-top: 1px dotted #3333EE;
	margin-top: 2px;
	padding-top: 2px;
}
-->
</style>
into your overall_header.html before

Code: Select all

</head>
and then purge the cache of your board on the main page in ACP.

@autinhyeu: I will look into it. Example link for easier finding:

http://autinhyeu.com/search.php?keyword ... %E1%BA%BFm

Regards
Wolfgang

Mr.AmiT
Registered User
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by Mr.AmiT » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:34 am

IPB_Refugee wrote:Hi Mr.AmiT,

please ignore what I have written above.

Try putting

Code: Select all

<style type="text/css">
<!--
.topicpreview {
z-index: 999;
position: absolute;
display: none;
font-size: 10px;
width: 350px;
padding: 2px 5px;
background-color: #C4C4EE;
border: 1px solid #3333EE;
overflow: hidden;
}
.tpfooter {
font-weight: bold;
width: 100%;
border-top: 1px dotted #3333EE;
margin-top: 2px;
padding-top: 2px;
}
-->
</style>
into your overall_header.html before

Code: Select all

</head>
and then purge the cache of your board on the main page in ACP.

@autinhyeu: I will look into it. Example link for easier finding:

http://autinhyeu.com/search.php?keyword ... %E1%BA%BFm

Regards
Wolfgang
Thanks but still not working...
phpBB.co.il
phpBB Israel.

Thanks.
Amit.

User avatar
IPB_Refugee
Registered User
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Austria
Name: Wolfgang Weber

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by IPB_Refugee » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:33 am

What exactly is still not working?

Image

Regards
Wolfgang

User avatar
IPB_Refugee
Registered User
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Austria
Name: Wolfgang Weber

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by IPB_Refugee » Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 am

@autinhyeu:

You forgot to add id="tp{searchresults.TOPIC_ID}" in search_results.html, or you haven't uploaded the file or you forgot to purge the cache.

FIND

Code: Select all

<a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a> {searchresults.ATTACH_ICON_IMG}
REPLACE WITH
<a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" id="tp{searchresults.TOPIC_ID}" class="topictitle">{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a> {searchresults.ATTACH_ICON_IMG}
Regards
Wolfgang

Mr.AmiT
Registered User
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by Mr.AmiT » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:47 am

OK,thanks!
The Mod works in Firefox but why its look like a simple pack?
In Explorer the Mod doesn't works but the forum look OK..

I hope do you understand me,my English is defective :oops:
phpBB.co.il
phpBB Israel.

Thanks.
Amit.

autinhyeu
Registered User
Posts: 685
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:34 am
Location: Vietnamese
Contact:

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by autinhyeu » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:06 am

IPB_Refugee wrote:@autinhyeu:

You forgot to add id="tp{searchresults.TOPIC_ID}" in search_results.html, or you haven't uploaded the file or you forgot to purge the cache.

FIND

Code: Select all

<a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" class="topictitle">{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a> {searchresults.ATTACH_ICON_IMG}
REPLACE WITH
<a href="{searchresults.U_VIEW_TOPIC}" id="tp{searchresults.TOPIC_ID}" class="topictitle">{searchresults.TOPIC_TITLE}</a> {searchresults.ATTACH_ICON_IMG}
Regards
Wolfgang
Thanks IPB_Refugee, it work now ^^!
thx again :lol:
phpBB Community in Vietnamese: http://www.phpbbvn.com

Sorry, my English language is fine impossible

User avatar
IPB_Refugee
Registered User
Posts: 1290
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:25 pm
Location: Austria
Name: Wolfgang Weber

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by IPB_Refugee » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:20 am

@autinhyeu:

Glad you got it working. :)
Mr.AmiT wrote:... but why its look like a simple pack?
In Explorer the Mod doesn't works but the forum look OK.
Sorry, what do you mean with "look like a simple pack"?
And I don't have Internet Explorer, so I can't test it with this browser. Is Javascript enabled in your IE?

Regards
Wolfgang

Mr.AmiT
Registered User
Posts: 83
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:01 pm

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by Mr.AmiT » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 pm

IPB_Refugee wrote:@autinhyeu:

Glad you got it working. :)
Mr.AmiT wrote:... but why its look like a simple pack?
In Explorer the Mod doesn't works but the forum look OK.
Sorry, what do you mean with "look like a simple pack"?
And I don't have Internet Explorer, so I can't test it with this browser. Is Javascript enabled in your IE?

Regards
Wolfgang
Its like a Lo-Fi: http://forums.invisionpower.com/lofiversion/index.php/
(just HTML)
and I think JS enble in Explorer.
phpBB.co.il
phpBB Israel.

Thanks.
Amit.

User avatar
Melvine
Registered User
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:09 am
Location: France

Re: [BETA] Topic Preview 0.7.0a

Post by Melvine » Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 pm

Just for say Thank you

The best mod I've seen, at installation and results ... It is a perfect MOD
Perfection is extremely rare ... but here :)
Really Bravo pgarvin76

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”