[ABD] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
igorw
Former Team Member
Name: Igor Wiedler

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.1.2 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by igorw »

We've extended the development team to include A_O_C and dan1dyoung, so we're now getting more busy again soon, i hope. :D
Igor Wiedler | area51 | GitHub | trashbin | Formerly known as evil less than three
idanbe
Name: Idan Ben Ezra

Post by idanbe »

hi,
i have a problem
i installd the "Quickly Change Your Language" MOD
and i'm want to install your MOD
i'm trying to run tracker_install/install.php
and i get this error

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2076: Undefined variable: userdata
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/session.php on line 2076: Undefined variable: userdata
You are not authorized to use this script.
this line
/includes/session.php on line 2076
belong to the "Quickly Change Your Language" MOD
what can i do?
there is a way to do the SQL Query manually?

thanks
idan

EDIT:
working now thanks any way
phpBB israel Styles Team Leader • phpBB.co.il
xwisdom

Post by xwisdom »

Hello,

Can this Module be made to link to a Forum Board? Or will it take over the entire forum?

What I'm looking is a way to use on of the forums board as a ticketing system while the other forums are used for regular posts. Can this be done?
statm
Name: Matt

Post by statm »

This tracker does not take over the board.. all it does to the board is put a link beside FAQ in the breadcrumbs bar up top..
dan1dyoung

Post by dan1dyoung »

Hi,

Visit the forum at jeffs site here: http://www.jeffrusso.net/forum and then click on Tracker up the top next to the FAQ and it will display the Tracker. The Tracker runs with the forum so you can create just a single bug tracker and link it from the menu at the top (Like jeffs) or create a category redirect in the forum.

Thanks

Dan
My phpBB Modifications & Tips are here: http://www.dysolutions.co.uk/phpbb
jameshiscott

Post by jameshiscott »

Please bring this back to life. we use this for our dev team and is very good.

A few small things will make it Even better, like full search and more filters.

Good to hear some new people are on hand.

:D
3Di
Former Team Member
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

eviL<3 wrote:We've extended the development team to include A_O_C and dan1dyoung, so we're now getting more busy again soon, i hope. :D
Good to know. Thanks. :)
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you! 🚀
xwisdom

Post by xwisdom »

Thanks for the rely.

Now I have another question... Does anybody know where I can find a MOD that will turn a forum category into a wiki or a doc center? I need something that will enable users to write/edit tutorials but I need it to be integrated with phpBB.
statm wrote:This tracker does not take over the board.. all it does to the board is put a link beside FAQ in the breadcrumbs bar up top..
Jaymie1989
Name: Jaymie

Post by Jaymie1989 »

This is great.

However i have multiple issues.

When i go on manager settings i get this
Warning

The entered path “includes/tracker/files” does not exist.
But there are files there.

When i go on manage attachments i get these errors
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/tracker/tracker_class.php on line 526: opendir(./../includes/tracker/files) [function.opendir]: failed to open dir: No error
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2989)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2989)
However i did got it to work. In includes/tracer i have the 5 php files and the HTML file but iv also had to create a new folder called files and add copied files of them in there as well. So its needs it twice.
Dear creators of Sesame Street,
Kids are still fat. Can I come back now?
Sincerely, Cookie Monster.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services
dan1dyoung

Post by dan1dyoung »

Hi,

For the first part the path is wrong, change it to "files/tracker" and that should solve that.

Try this first and then try the manage attachments and post back if you still have problems.

Thanks

Dan
My phpBB Modifications & Tips are here: http://www.dysolutions.co.uk/phpbb
Jaymie1989

Post by Jaymie1989 »

Jaymie1989 wrote: However i did got it to work. In includes/tracer i have the 5 php files and the HTML file but iv also had to create a new folder called files and add copied files of them in there as well. So its needs it twice.

View my MODs - Need phpBB help with MODs and Styles? Take a look at my phpBB3 services
Jaymie1989

Post by Jaymie1989 »

Hey,

First of all GREAT MOD, I love it.

Second: With the project group on mange projects i have it on Administrators is there anyway i can use 2 groups or 3? Basically when a ticket is submitted i would like to chose a user that isnt in the administrators group

JRSweets

Post by JRSweets »

Jaymie1989 wrote:Hey,

First of all GREAT MOD, I love it.

Second: With the project group on mange projects i have it on Administrators is there anyway i can use 2 groups or 3? Basically when a ticket is submitted i would like to chose a user that isnt in the administrators group
It was designed so that you would create a new group that everyone who you wanted to manage the project would be in. So to answer you question, no only 1 group can be used, but I would suggest creating a new group and placing all the users in that group.
A_O_C

Post by A_O_C »

Jaymie1989 wrote:Second: With the project group on mange projects i have it on Administrators is there anyway i can use 2 groups or 3? Basically when a ticket is submitted i would like to chose a user that isnt in the administrators group
i would like to see this as a feature... ;)
Roman777

Post by Roman777 »

phpbb 3.0.2.

im in group administrator, im login and i try http://myweb/forum/tracker.php and
You do not have the permission to view the tracker. If you believe this is an error please contact the board administrator.
in adminostration / mods/ permision i have administrator, but still i cannoct see

my second problem is:
i try add this mod on my forum - i open install.xml on my webrowser and do it all (copy, change 2 files and install and delete install tracker folder) but i cannoct open modx.prosilver.en.xsl - i mean if is instalation instruxction, but i see only "CODE" in webrowser ....

On administration i see MODS section and i try create first categorie and etc.. - all is ok (manage attachmens dont function, but its detail :D) but i dont see "Tracker" near FAQ, LOGIN.... - i mean if i have not template changes....

i have default for all subsilver and i try defaul english

second problem i write on developers forum, but i dont know if is dead :-)

Thanks for help and sorry for wrong english (czech)

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”