[ABD] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Locked
muiketi
Registered User
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:12 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by muiketi » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:38 am

hi.. thanks for this mod..

i want to show in this order;
project name -> description -> stats

example pages;
http://test.dupra.net/tracker.php


but at default its shown;
project type -> description -> stats

so sorry for my english.. hope i can explain my wish..

User avatar
Gremlinn
Registered User
Posts: 2133
Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2003 12:13 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Nathan

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by Gremlinn » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:28 pm

I did not make any changes to the tracker you pointed to on my site. It is the 0.1.2 version at the moment.

User avatar
JRSweets
Registered User
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by JRSweets » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:47 pm

muiketi wrote:hi.. thanks for this mod..

i want to show in this order;
project name -> description -> stats

example pages;
http://test.dupra.net/tracker.php


but at default its shown;
project type -> description -> stats

so sorry for my english.. hope i can explain my wish..
That is changed for the newest version. I might eventually make it an options in the acp to display either way.

User avatar
A_O_C
Registered User
Posts: 2383
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:26 pm
Location: phpbb_

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by A_O_C » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:03 pm

i wish you would. i liked it better that way. having an option in the ACP allows users to choose how they want it to be displayed.

User avatar
EXreaction
Former Team Member
Posts: 5666
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.
Name: Nathan

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by EXreaction » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:47 am

One extra feature I'd like to request.

Could you have a warning box show up when a user is replying/posting something if they are not logged in asking them to login to help keep track of the issue?

User avatar
wolf30003
Registered User
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:38 pm
Location: USA
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by wolf30003 » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:28 am

This mod is bumping with JC Topic View Tracker Beta 4.

Reason you both have the same file named:

Code: Select all

permissions_tracker.php
I am putting this mod on hold for the moment until I can get a fix from you for this.

Any help on this?

thanks in advance
wolf

DJ Skitzo
Registered User
Posts: 596
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:25 pm

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by DJ Skitzo » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:40 am

Hi,

Thanks for the great MOD, I was just wondering if it's possible to maybe list all the projects (in a similar way to how phpBB do it on this site) so that the list would just show the project names rather than where at the moment it shows bug/feature/issue?

Thanks :D

User avatar
JRSweets
Registered User
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by JRSweets » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 am

wolf30003 wrote:This mod is bumping with JC Topic View Tracker Beta 4.

Reason you both have the same file named:

Code: Select all

permissions_tracker.php
I am putting this mod on hold for the moment until I can get a fix from you for this.

Any help on this?

thanks in advance
wolf
The easiest way would be to rename on of the files or merge them together. This would work unless they are both using the same name for the permissions. If this is the case you would have to modfiy a lot of stuff to get them working together.

User avatar
JRSweets
Registered User
Posts: 2047
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:37 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by JRSweets » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:11 am

A_O_C wrote:i wish you would. i liked it better that way. having an option in the ACP allows users to choose how they want it to be displayed.
DJ Skitzo wrote:Hi,

Thanks for the great MOD, I was just wondering if it's possible to maybe list all the projects (in a similar way to how phpBB do it on this site) so that the list would just show the project names rather than where at the moment it shows bug/feature/issue?

Thanks :D
Once I start working on this again I will take a look at this.
EXreaction wrote:One extra feature I'd like to request.

Could you have a warning box show up when a user is replying/posting something if they are not logged in asking them to login to help keep track of the issue?
Just so I understand better would the guest not be able to post or just ask them to log in then if they choose not to they could still post as a guest?

User avatar
EXreaction
Former Team Member
Posts: 5666
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:31 pm
Location: Wisconsin, U.S.
Name: Nathan

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by EXreaction » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:51 am

JRSweets wrote:
EXreaction wrote:One extra feature I'd like to request.

Could you have a warning box show up when a user is replying/posting something if they are not logged in asking them to login to help keep track of the issue?
Just so I understand better would the guest not be able to post or just ask them to log in then if they choose not to they could still post as a guest?
Yes, guests should be able to post, but it could have a warning box, like the forum rules box asking them to sign in so they are able to track the issue, receive email updates, so we can contact them again, etc.

User avatar
Tripp
Former Team Member
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 5:14 am
Location: G'boro, North Carolina
Name: Tripp
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by Tripp » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:43 pm

Well, I've been at it for a day or two and I can't figure this out for the life of me.

Before continuing, I'm not a noob, I've installed a lot of mods, I've installed other mods that add buttons, so I think I can say I know what I'm doing.

Anyhow, I can't get the new issue button to show up for the life of me and I have no idea why. The button is uploaded under styles/revolution/imageset/en/, I made the code changes to imageset.cfg, buttons.css and colours.css, and then I cleared my cache, and refreshed the template, theme and imageset several times and the button just won't show. I even went into te database and added the button under imageset_data table and it still won't show. I can take screen shots showing I've edited everything correctly and I've refreshed everything at least five times and it just will not show up.

Everything else works fine and I love it as it helps me keep up with things to do on my website but the button not showing is driving me nuts.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

statm
Registered User
Posts: 447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:03 am
Location: NC, USA
Name: Matt
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by statm » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:48 pm

This might seem simple but, have you actually gone to imageset in the ACP and set a button for New Issue?

User avatar
Tripp
Former Team Member
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 5:14 am
Location: G'boro, North Carolina
Name: Tripp
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by Tripp » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:52 pm

statm wrote:This might seem simple but, have you actually gone to imageset in the ACP and set a button for New Issue?
I don't quite understand what you're saying. There shouldn't be a need to "set a button", I did te code changes, I refreshed everything and it won't show up. And no, it doesn't show up under imageset either in the drop down box, but I have it uploaded correctly, made all the correct code changes, it just won't show up.
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

statm
Registered User
Posts: 447
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:03 am
Location: NC, USA
Name: Matt
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by statm » Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:58 pm

If its not in the drop down menu then im pretty sure thats exactly why its not showing up. Theres something you've missed. I've noticed its pretty fickle about custom buttons. I didn't have to touch the db to get it to work but it is in the drop down menu on my board.

You made sure you added , 'button_issue_new' to acp_styles.php and acp_language.php in includes as well as 'IMG_BUTTON_ISSUE_NEW' => 'New Issue', to styles.php in the acp folder in the lang folder?

User avatar
Tripp
Former Team Member
Posts: 1358
Joined: Sun May 20, 2007 5:14 am
Location: G'boro, North Carolina
Name: Tripp
Contact:

Re: [BETA] phpBB Tracker 0.3.0 (Bug/Feature/Issue)

Post by Tripp » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Wow, I missed the edit in acp_styles. I did all the other edits but missed that one and that's what was causing the problem. Now it shows up and works, I still don't understand how I missed it because I remember doing it. But sometimes I forgot to reupload the file when I'm in a hurry. Anyhow, thanks

By the way, hi fellow North Carolinian ;)
The box said 'You need Windows XP or better' .... so I installed linux.

Formerly Drugs

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”