[ABD] Radio Mod for phpBB3

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Vasileff

Re: [RC] Radio Mod for phpBB3

Post by Vasileff »

djrob wrote:here is what my folder is there is everything that runs my site \

I see you're using XAMPP. The path to your forum should be C:\xampp\htdocs\your_forum_directory. For example the path to my forum is C:\xampp\htdocs\forum so the radio mod should be uploaded here e.g. C:\xampp\htdocs\forum\radio or C:\xampp\htdocs\your_forum_directory\radio

micropalla

Post by micropalla »

this mod looks really interesting but it would be better if the player could be "inside" the template and not in a popup.
Otherwise there should be a function to shut down radio after the member quits the forum...

One mor thing. Does it increas band use on forum's server ?

stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

micropalla wrote:this mod looks really interesting but it would be better if the player could be "inside" the template and not in a popup.
Otherwise there should be a function to shut down radio after the member quits the forum...

One mor thing. Does it increas band use on forum's server ?
If You have it inside a template the users have to stay on that side.
With the popup the can navigate and still use the radio.

I havent seen any bandwith increase using the radio.
It opens a connection from the radio station and to the user PC.
I am done with phpBB

micropalla

Post by micropalla »

You're right...
One solutions could be to personalize the popup also inserting an image and a link to come back to the forum if a user left it...

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

Morning guys.

I have a bit of a problem.

I have installed this mod some time ago and its been great.

However, none of my stations work anymore :(

I click a station and then it says connecting to media then it just says ready but nothing is streaming anymore.

Any ideas what the problem could be please ?

Many thanks.

Matt :)

stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

Hello Diablo

Have You tested it with another browser?

The radios You are using could have stopped their streaming service but it would be strange if they all did at the same time.
I am done with phpBB

Diablo

Post by Diablo »

stokerpiller wrote:Hello Diablo

Have You tested it with another browser?

The radios You are using could have stopped their streaming service but it would be strange if they all did at the same time.
Hiya mate :)

Not checked with another browser, there all the same none will work, says connecting, then ready, then nothing .. :sad:

I installed and uninstalled .net framework 2.0 for pocket pc recently, I wonder if I could have removed a java thing or plugin off me system that this needs to operate ?

Can anyone confirm if the radio app needs such a plug in.

Many thanks :)

RickieIzfazt

Post by RickieIzfazt »

Hello,

this is my shoutcast stream:

Code: Select all

http://84.24.80.112:16520
this is my .pls:

http://www.ramradio.net46.net/ram.pls
could you be so kind to give me the xml code because I must be doing something wrong , I cant hear nor see the stream in the player (bottom portal block center, http://www.ramradio.net46.net/) or is it because I am listening on the station that also plays the stream?
Running PHPbb3 canverPORTAL, SEO advanced URL MOD, SEO dynamic metatags, BRIDGED Ajax Chat & Coppermine, various small mods, Cutenews, Crawltrack (check http://www.crawltrack.fr if you don't now) SEO & crawler tracking on all scripts. Running phpBB Arcade and posts rating system.

have a look at http://tjoogle.com

stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

You can try change this:

<type>wm</type>
to:

<type>rm</type>
I am not sure because I have never used pls with this player.
I am done with phpBB

RickieIzfazt

Post by RickieIzfazt »

stokerpiller wrote:You can try change this:

<type>wm</type>
to:

<type>rm</type>
I am not sure because I have never used pls with this player.
already tried, player doesnt show then, its not only a .pls I also have the stream available, what do you use with this player in stead of .pls?
Running PHPbb3 canverPORTAL, SEO advanced URL MOD, SEO dynamic metatags, BRIDGED Ajax Chat & Coppermine, various small mods, Cutenews, Crawltrack (check http://www.crawltrack.fr if you don't now) SEO & crawler tracking on all scripts. Running phpBB Arcade and posts rating system.

have a look at http://tjoogle.com

stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

Here is some of mine:

<station>
	<num>3</num>
	<name>Specific Radio</name>
	<url>http://specific.dk/listen.asx</url>
	<broadband></broadband>
	<type>wm</type>
</station>

<station>
	<num>4</num>
	<name>DDance.FM</name>
	<url>http://radio.ddance.fm/128.asx</url>
	<broadband></broadband>
	<type>wm</type>
</station>

<station>
	<num>5</num>
	<name>NERadio SE</name>
	<url>http://s3.neradio.fm:8000</url>
	<broadband></broadband>
	<type>wm</type>
</station>

<station>
	<num>6</num>
	<name>NERadio DK</name>
	<url>http://www4.no-ip.org:5000</url>
	<broadband></broadband>
	<type>wm</type>
</station>
I am done with phpBB

Jume

Post by Jume »

Hello,

I like this mod a lot, thank you for providing it.

I have a question though: would it be possible to change the layout so that a distinction can be made between channels? For example:

1. Jazz

Station 1
Station 2 ...

2. Blues

Station 3
Station 4 ...

and so on ...

I just don't know how to put text in the xml file :?

Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Post by Kamahl19 »

hm i uplaod it and when i go to radio.php it display only text

"Mute", "stop"=>"Stop", "play"=>"Play", "volume"=>"Volume", "title"=>"Livestream Radio", "no_choice_made_yet"=>"You have not selected a station.", "you_are_listening_to"=>"You are currently listening to", "controls"=> "Controls", "on" => "On", "off" => "Off", "now_playing" => "Now Playing", "play_url" => "Play an URL", "custom_url" => "Custom URL", "listen_broadband"=>"Listen Broadband", "broadband"=>"Broadband", ); //Settings //If Type is set to 1 the controls are shown as a default on the windows media player $settings = array ( "width" => "230", "height" => "270", "type" => "1" ); ## Disable Error Reporting ##error_reporting(0); ################ ## XML PARSER ## ################ $insideitem = false; $oidar = ""; $tag = ""; $r_name = ""; $url = ""; $broadband = ""; $type = ""; $num = ""; function startElement($parser, $name, $attrs) { global $insideitem, $tag, $r_name, $url, $broadband, $type, $num, $oidar; if ($insideitem) { $tag = $name; } elseif ($name == "STATION") { $insideitem = true; } } function endElement($parser, $name) { global $insideitem, $tag, $r_name, $url, $broadband, $type, $num, $oidar; if ($name == "STATION") { $oidar[trim($num)] = array ( "name" => trim($r_name), "url" => trim($url), "broadband" => trim($broadband), "type" => trim($type) ); $r_name = ""; $url = ""; $broadband = ""; $type = ""; $num = ""; $insideitem = false; return $oidar; } } function characterData($parser, $data) { global $insideitem, $tag, $r_name, $url, $broadband, $type, $num, $oidar; if ($insideitem) { switch ($tag) { case "NAME": $r_name .= $data; break; case "URL": $url .= $data; break; case "BROADBAND": $broadband .= $data; break; case "TYPE": $type .= $data; break; case "NUM": $num .= $data; break; } } } $xml_parser = xml_parser_create(); xml_set_element_handler($xml_parser, "startElement", "endElement"); xml_set_character_data_handler($xml_parser, "characterData"); $fp = fopen("radio.xml","r") or die("Error reading RSS data."); while ($data = fread($fp, 4096)) xml_parse($xml_parser, $data, feof($fp)) or die(sprintf("XML error: %s at line %d", xml_error_string(xml_get_error_code($xml_parser)), xml_get_current_line_number($xml_parser))); fclose($fp); xml_parser_free($xml_parser); #################### ## end XML Parser ## #################### //undefined variables: $oidar[0] = array ( "name" => "", "url" => "", "broadband" => "", "type" => "" ); $final = ""; if (isset($_GET['radio'])) { $radio = $_GET['radio']; }else{ $radio = "0"; } if (isset($_GET['bb'])) { $bb = $_GET['bb']; }else{ $bb = ""; } // Volume array $vol = array( "0"=>"0", "1"=>"10", "2"=>"20", "3"=>"30", "4"=>"40", "5"=>"50", "6"=>"60", "7"=>"70", "8"=>"80", "9"=>"90", "10"=>"100" ); // Go through every radio station and list it $count = 1; for (;;){ if(!isset($oidar[$count]['name'])){ break; } if($oidar[$count]['broadband'] == ""){ $broadband = ""; } else { $broadband = " [BB]"; } $final = $final . "     $ctypen ".$oidar[$count]['name']."".$broadband." 
\n"; $count++; } // Set current url if ($bb == "1"){ $curl = $oidar[$radio]['broadband']; } else { $curl = $oidar[$radio]['url']; } // Set current name if ($radio > 0){ if ($bb == "1"){$cname = $oidar[$radio]['name']." " . $radio_lang['broadband'];} else {$cname = $oidar[$radio]['name'];} } else { $cname = $radio_lang['no_choice_made_yet']; } ?>  
".$cname.""); ?> 

stokerpiller

Post by stokerpiller »

Jume -> I will take a look at this and see what I can come op with.

Kamahl19 -> Did You upload the entire radio folder?
I am done with phpBB

Elayla ShaRen

Post by Elayla ShaRen »

Hi!

Thats a really nice mod and the users of our Forum love it!
Great work and go on :)

The possibility to have categories, like Jume said, would be great.

Elayla
Phönixwächter- Multi MMO Guild

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”