[ABD] Reimg Image Resizer (+ lightbox) 0.0.B8

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Kamahl19
Name: Martin

Re: [BETA] Reimg Image Resizer (+ lightbox) 0.0.B8

Post by Kamahl19 »

really cool mod, thx :)

Tom Keels

Post by Tom Keels »

Awesome mod. Works just as expected. Thanks very much!

Tom Keels

Post by Tom Keels »

A bug has surfaced while using IE7. The zoom and lightbox work, but you cannot unzoom or go back to the post. The lightbox keeps coming up. You eventually have to close the browser. Any ideas?

Mysc

Post by Mysc »

Mysc wrote:Hi,

I've implemented this mod to my board but the options won't show up on the acp board (general- settings->message). I've tried to change it to legend1 (as suggested somewhere) but it's not working.

Snippet from my acp_board.php

Code: Select all

'MAX_POST_FONT_SIZE',	'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' %'),
						'max_quote_depth'		=> array('lang' => 'QUOTE_DEPTH_LIMIT',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:4:4', 'explain' => true),
						'max_post_img_width'	=> array('lang' => 'MAX_POST_IMG_WIDTH',	'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),
						'max_post_img_height'	=> array('lang' => 'MAX_POST_IMG_HEIGHT',	
 						'legend2'				=> 'REIMG_SETTINGS',
						'reimg_max_width'	=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_MAX_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false),
						'reimg_max_height'	=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_MAX_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => false, 'method' => false, 'explain' => false),
						'reimg_max'		=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_MAX_SIZE',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'dimension:3:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),
						'reimg_rel_width'	=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_REL_WIDTH',		'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:3:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' %'),
						'reimg_swap_portrait'	=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_SWAP_PORTRAIT',	'validate' => 'bool',	'type' => 'radio:yes_no', 'explain' => true),
						'reimg_zoom'		=> array('lang' => 'REIMG_ZOOM_METHOD',	 'validate' => 'string',	'type' => 'select', 'method' => 'select_reimg_zoom_method', 'explain' => true),
'validate' => 'int:0',	'type' => 'text:5:4', 'explain' => true, 'append' => ' ' . $user->lang['PIXEL']),
					)
				);
			break;
If I need to check something else please let me know! I've been implementing Mods for a long time but I can't seem to find where I went wrong.. :S
*bump*

Phrozius

Post by Phrozius »

Orsm mod thanks alot!

Working with 3.0.2 for me also.

Cheers,

Ben.

GCSkye

Post by GCSkye »

Well the mod works great and I enjoied it up until noticed it was creating problems in the tutorial section on my site. People don't like the tutorials being so small and having to use this mod.

How do I find the controls for it in admin control panel?
www.GFxCube.Net - Opening your mind to creativity.

GCSkye

Post by GCSkye »

GCSkye wrote:Well the mod works great and I enjoied it up until noticed it was creating problems in the tutorial section on my site. People don't like the tutorials being so small and having to use this mod.

:|

GCSkye

Post by GCSkye »

GCSkye wrote:
GCSkye wrote:Well the mod works great and I enjoied it up until noticed it was creating problems in the tutorial section on my site. People don't like the tutorials being so small and having to use this mod.

:|
:?

ruango

Post by ruango »

Admin controls are located on General/Board configuration/Post settings.

ruango

Post by ruango »

TaleTN wrote:
poekelen wrote:a nice feauture: if members can make the choice about the resize style
If you choose "Lightbox" then your users will get both. ;)

DSL Line wrote:why i see this mark (/>) after any image?
I don't know... Perhaps you haven't done the changes in bbcode.html (and/or in bbcode.php) as I intended them. :?:

sam_xp wrote:
blkjack-21 wrote:Don't know if this has been posted before or not...

I found a slight problem/bug with this mod.

Without the mod, members were able to display images side by side...and with this mod, it only displays images one below another.

I have several members that post images like 375 x 1175 pixels and would like them to be posted side by side.
Yeah , it happens with firefox (in IE it works fine) , I hope that TaleNT will fix this bug soon
Actually, it now happens intentionally in all browsers. The reason for this is that the zoom button does not get properly repositioned when side by side images wrap to the next line. I figured this wouldn't matter much, as only really large images would be resized, and I reasoned that these images would be displayed on one line anyway. If the images are very high but not very wide, then indeed this is an issue. You could perhaps disable the maximum height (by setting it to 0), so the side by side images aren't resized.

Mind you, this only applies to resized images, image that were not resized (because they are small enough already) will be displayed side by side. If you disable the zoom button, then even resized images will be displayed side by side again.

- Tale
I'm also very interested on posting pictures side by side. If the problem is the zoom icon does not show properly, I would like to suggest adding a custom option that would allow side by side posting but removing the zoom icon. In that case the whole image could be clicked to see the image in real size. This option could be included in the acp and would be very useful on some boards.

BTW, thanks for a great MOD :)

GCSkye

Post by GCSkye »

ruango wrote:Admin controls are located on General/Board configuration/Post settings.
Thanks, but it isn't there.

ruango

Post by ruango »

GCSkye wrote:
ruango wrote:Admin controls are located on General/Board configuration/Post settings.
Thanks, but it isn't there.
Well, I have the mod installed and working and the admin options are located in General/Board configuration/Post settings. If you can't find them, then you may have commited a mistake while installing the mod.

lacurca

Post by lacurca »

Tom Keels wrote:A bug has surfaced while using IE7. The zoom and lightbox work, but you cannot unzoom or go back to the post. The lightbox keeps coming up. You eventually have to close the browser. Any ideas?
? help me please

beggers

Post by beggers »

Wow, this is exactly what I've been looking for. Nice work!

Does this assume that Lightbox is already installed?

A_O_C

Post by A_O_C »

bookmarked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”