[ABD] Avatar auto resize (0.0.4b)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
doviet

Post by doviet » Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:00 am

hp_solomon wrote:if widht/height is bigger than the max width/height setting then resize the image ignoring max-file size ruling/setting.
It's ok.
hp_solomon wrote:if width/height is between the max-min width/height setting then apply max-file size ruling.
In this case, how do you want to do: reduce again the image width/height or reduce the image quality?

hp_solomon

Post by hp_solomon » Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 pm

this mod doesn't work on Usergroup Avatar Uploads.. can you make it work please?

Thanks!

doviet

Post by doviet » Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:38 am

hp_solomon wrote:i cant upload an image if i set the file size smaller and the image for upload file size is bigger.. i think you should have this logic with this mod
hp_solomon wrote:this mod doesn't work on Usergroup Avatar Uploads.. can you make it work please?

Thanks!
These feartures are coming soon, thank you for you feed back!

doviet

Post by doviet » Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:04 pm

Hello hp_solomon, please check out the version 0.0.4b, now JPEG images can be resized with max filesize limit. The same work for GIF and PNG is not ready yet...

Avatars added by admins (for users/groups) are also resized now.

Thank you for your suggestion!

I hope this will work for you.

Fragga

Re: [Beta] Avatar auto resize (0.0.4b)

Post by Fragga » Sat Jul 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Hello iam getting this error and i dunno why :-(

Code: Select all

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/www/vosskate/phpBB3/includes/dv_functions_image.php on line 27

doviet

Post by doviet » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Fragga wrote:Hello iam getting this error and i dunno why :-(

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /home/www/vosskate/phpBB3/includes/dv_functions_image.php on line 27
Hi, your phpBB is installed on a PHP4 server, isn't it?

Please replace the words "private" with "var" (in includes/dv_functions_image.php), and report the result to me, thank you!

Fragga

Post by Fragga » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:26 pm

WoW waht a fast reply Great THX :-)

Oh now sry iam not sure with PHP4 whre can i look it up ore test it?

---
edit:

Okay i testet and now it workes perfectly :-)

But waht about php4, when it is now working can i be suer that i have it ??

doviet

Post by doviet » Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:51 pm

Yeah, since when I've subscribed to this thread, I receive immediatly new posts then I can reply quickly :D

If you want to know which version of PHP server you are using, you just need to create a PHP file with this content:

<?php
phpinfo();
?>

Fragga

Post by Fragga » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:16 pm

Okay great, yea i have PHP4 installed.. all wearkes perfectly very nice :-) :-)
Big THX again, my users love that!!!!!

Hey and sorry can i askes you something??
I hope iam not borrowing you, but i dunno who i could asked else and you seemes to be a very nice php developer ;)

Maybe if you have time you could have a look at my Thread and tell me if this idea is as easy as to code iam thinking :-)

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 5#p6124365

springstorm

Post by springstorm » Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:19 pm

Hello I am trying to install this mod and everything looks simple but I dont know what this means -- ??

#-----[ SQL ]---------------------------------------------
#
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config`(`config_name`, `config_value`, `is_dynamic`) VALUES ('avatar_auto_resize', 0, 1);

thanks for the help :mrgreen:

springstorm

Post by springstorm » Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:58 am

Hello I just want to clarify that the below was on the install notes. Any assistance would be much appreciated. I imagine it has to do with the database but am not sure on how to update it. thanks again.
springstorm wrote:Hello I am trying to install this mod and everything looks simple but I dont know what this means -- ??

#
INSERT INTO `phpbb_config`(`config_name`, `config_value`, `is_dynamic`) VALUES ('avatar_auto_resize', 0, 1);

thanks for the help :mrgreen:

jjjohan

Post by jjjohan » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:12 am

I'm getting the following error when trying to access the avatar ACP, nothing I did seems to have fixed it. I've done all the edits, uploaded the include file and inserted the SQL code into the database.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/board.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/board.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/board.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/board.php:1)

doviet

Post by doviet » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:14 am

I've answered the question of springstorm. I don't know if someone else needs to know the answer, if yes, you can read our PMs:
springstorm wrote:Hello Doviet,

Hello I am trying to install this mod and everything looks simple but I dont know what this means -- ?? Just to clarify the below was on the install notes. Any assistance would be much appreciated. I know it has to do with the database but am not sure on how to update it. thanks a million!!!!

#
doviet wrote:Hello,

Thank you for asking me.
Do you know how to use phpMyAdmin? You can submit a SQL query with phpMyAdmin, it's really simple.

If you don't know how to do, feel free to contact me again!

doviet
springstorm wrote:Doviet,

Thanks for the fast response; I owe you one. I have never used phpmyadmin but I did look at it at http://www.phpmyadmin.net/ Any information you can give me would be fantastic! I am sure i can figure it out if you point me in the right direction!
have a good one and thanks in advance,
Eric

doviet

Post by doviet » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 am

jjjohan wrote:I'm getting the following error when trying to access the avatar ACP, nothing I did seems to have fixed it. I've done all the edits, uploaded the include file and inserted the SQL code into the database.

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 150: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/board.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/board.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/board.php:1)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /language/en/acp/board.php:1)
Hello jjjohan,

Can you show me your language/en/acp/board.php file?

Emma32

Post by Emma32 » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:58 am

Hi,

I have an error message when I try to upload an image

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or '}' in /mnt/102/sdb/f/f/MY_SITE_NAME/forum/includes/dv_functions_image.php on line 27
You see where is the problem?

Thank you for your help

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”