[ABD] Avatar auto resize (0.0.4b)

Any abandoned MODs will be moved to this forum.

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported or maintained by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: MOD Development Forum rules

WARNING: MODs in this forum are not currently being supported nor updated by the original MOD author. Proceed at your own risk.
User avatar
dreamdust
Registered User
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:35 pm

Re: [Alpha] Resize user's avatar

Post by dreamdust »

Ciao121 wrote:I think I found a solution. Don't know if it is the best way but anyway...

Open functions_upload.php

Find

Code: Select all

else if(!empty($config['avatar_auto_resize']))
Replace with

Code: Select all

else if(!empty($config['avatar_auto_resize']) AND $_GET['mode']=='avatar')
Can anybody else try it and confirm it works?
This works for me. Attachments are no longer resized. No problems noticed so far. Thanks for the fix!

doviet
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am

Re: [Alpha] Resize user's avatar

Post by doviet »

I'm so sorry for coming too late, I'm too busy at the moment :(
Ciao121 wrote:I think I found a solution. Don't know if it is the best way but anyway...

...

Can anybody else try it and confirm it works?
Thank you so much, Ciao121, for taking your time to fix the bug!

I've just updated the mod, by adding:
- Supported languages: Vietnamese, french.
- Supported template: subsilver2.

Thank you!

User avatar
opoqol5
Registered User
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:31 am

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by opoqol5 »

It works perfectly on version 3.0.1 and AeroublueX template (same as for subsilver2) so you could just change the version that supports this mod and tell that it works on this template, and it could be a final release I think, because there is everything that shold for a final release ( and could be recommended for a "real" mod if this is how things work here ?)
anyway nice one ;)

danielnguyen
Registered User
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:44 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by danielnguyen »

Good Mod! Let you continue to develop this! Thanks
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net

doviet
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by doviet »

opoqol5 wrote:It works perfectly on version 3.0.1 and AeroublueX template (same as for subsilver2) so you could just change the version that supports this mod and tell that it works on this template, and it could be a final release I think, because there is everything that shold for a final release ( and could be recommended for a "real" mod if this is how things work here ?)
anyway nice one ;)
Thank you opoqol5, I've updated the mod description about supported templates!
Sincerely... I don't know how to submit this mod as a "real" mod like you said, or if I have to ask a moderator for checking the mod before posting in the "MOD db released" board, do you know about it?
danielnguyen wrote:Good Mod! Let you continue to develop this! Thanks
Thank you, I'll try to make another mod, maybe still around 'avatars', but I think that it could be better to stop the development of this mod here, because "resizing avatar" is only a small functionality, and it's done ^^

danielnguyen
Registered User
Posts: 287
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:44 am
Location: Vietnam
Contact:

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by danielnguyen »

Okje! Good luck to you! :D
My forum, for just teen only with many happy things
Cộng Đồng Teen Online - Cộng Đồng Teen Việt - Teen Việt Nam
Hội Ngộ - Giao Lưu - Học Hỏi - Giải Trí - Kết Bạn
http://www.congdongteenonline.net

moustafamin
Registered User
Posts: 230
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:10 am

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by moustafamin »

doviet wrote:Sincerely... I don't know how to submit this mod as a "real" mod like you said, or if I have to ask a moderator for checking the mod before posting in the "MOD db released" board, do you know about it?
submit you mod here
http://www.phpbb.com/mods/db/index.php? ... ode=create

Croc7
Registered User
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by Croc7 »

hello
Supports acidtech template ???

It's great MOD
it must be add to the offcial release

doviet
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by doviet »

danielnguyen wrote:Okje! Good luck to you! :D
Thank you! ^^
moustafamin wrote:submit you mod here
http://www.phpbb.com/mods/db/index.php? ... ode=create
Thank you so much, now I have to learn how to make a correct MOD template with MODX.
Croc7 wrote:hello
Supports acidtech template ???

It's great MOD
it must be add to the offcial release
Yes, acidtech is based on subsilver2 template, so you can install this MOD for acidtech, I think ^^
Thank you, I'm now trying to submit this MOD to phpbb.com's MOD database. I don't have any experience, so I don't know what is the best way to create a MOD template with MODX, it will be ok anyway :)

Croc7
Registered User
Posts: 26
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:39 pm

Re: blank page

Post by Croc7 »

EDIT:OK FIXED

DEFAULT
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------
#
<td class="row1" width="35%"><b class="genmed">{L_CURRENT_IMAGE}: </b> <!-- IF not S_AVATAR_AUTO_RESIZE --> <br /><span class="gensmall">{L_AVATAR_EXPLAIN}</span> <!-- ENDIF --></td>

FIXED
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------
#
<td class="row1" width="35%"><b class="genmed">{L_CURRENT_IMAGE}: </b> <br /><!-- IF not S_AVATAR_AUTO_RESIZE --> <span class="gensmall">{L_AVATAR_EXPLAIN}</span> <!-- ENDIF --></td>

doviet
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am

Re: blank page

Post by doviet »

Croc7 wrote:EDIT:OK FIXED

DEFAULT
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------
#
<td class="row1" width="35%"><b class="genmed">{L_CURRENT_IMAGE}: </b> <!-- IF not S_AVATAR_AUTO_RESIZE --> <br /><span class="gensmall">{L_AVATAR_EXPLAIN}</span> <!-- ENDIF --></td>

FIXED
#-----[ REPLACE WITH ]------------------------------------------
#
<td class="row1" width="35%"><b class="genmed">{L_CURRENT_IMAGE}: </b> <br /><!-- IF not S_AVATAR_AUTO_RESIZE --> <span class="gensmall">{L_AVATAR_EXPLAIN}</span> <!-- ENDIF --></td>
Sorry, it doesn't seem to be a problem, I still prefer to place BR tag into the IF condition. What did you fix?

yakultbear
Registered User
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:04 am

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by yakultbear »

i have a great problem whith it!


www.ursosmg.com/forum :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

doviet
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by doviet »

yakultbear wrote:i have a great problem whith it!

http://www.ursosmg.com/forum :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
The error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function generate_text_for_display() in /home/ursosmg/public_html/forum/includes/functions_display.php on line 274
The function generate_text_for_display() is declared in includes/functions_content.php, my MOD doesn't concern this file, so the problem must not come from my MOD. You should try to re-upload functions_content.php into includes/ directory!

User avatar
mitthoo
Registered User
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:34 pm

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by mitthoo »

While going to ACP >> Avatar settings i get this error message

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 292: Undefined index: avatar_auto_resize
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 293: Undefined index: avatar_auto_resize
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 292: Undefined index: avatar_auto_resize
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 293: Undefined index: avatar_auto_resize
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2961)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2961)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2961)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2961)

doviet
Registered User
Posts: 52
Joined: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:17 am

Re: [Beta] Resize user's avatar

Post by doviet »

mitthoo wrote:While going to ACP >> Avatar settings i get this error message

Code: Select all

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 292: Undefined index: avatar_auto_resize
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 293: Undefined index: avatar_auto_resize
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 292: Undefined index: avatar_auto_resize
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 293: Undefined index: avatar_auto_resize
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 152: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2961)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 153: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2961)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 154: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2961)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /adm/index.php on line 155: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:2961)
Hello, the problem is fixed. You just have to run this SQL query:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `phpbb_config`(`config_name`, `config_value`, `is_dynamic`) VALUES ('avatar_auto_resize', 0, 1);
Thank you!
Last edited by doviet on Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned MODs”