[ABD] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.5)

Any abandoned 3.0.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
mgoi

[ABD] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.5)

Post by mgoi »

Style Name: Nosebleed
Original Style Author: Mike Lothar
Ported By: CiC and Will Hough, with the help of CiC forum members
Base Style: SubSilver2
Style phpBB version: phpBB 3x
Style version: 3.0.5

Style Description:

Based on Mike Lothar's Nosebleed for phpBB 2x.

Online Demo:

Demo available here.

Download:

Available here.
Non members can use guest/Guest123 to download

Note:

This is the almost final release. Suggestions and bug reports appreciated. Please post here.

M
Last edited by mgoi on Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:57 am, edited 3 times in total.
mgoi

Re: [RC2] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.2)

Post by mgoi »

A release candidate 2 (beta 2) is now available here.
jnscollier

Re: [RC2] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.3)

Post by jnscollier »

Hey,
I'm trying to download the nosebleed style for the phpbb3 but i'm having some problems....
basically i need to register on countriesincolors forum to download but i've tried to do this twice and it never sends me an activation link.... i've tried resending the link to 2 diff email accounts and checked my bulk and have not been successful.

Is there any other place I can download this style???
gold7

Post by gold7 »

I'm also in the same boat. A fairly thorough search on the google doesn't seem to shed any light either.

Also, trying to contact the admin of the site results in a bounced back email, so I don't know if they know we're trying to contact them.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Jason
mgoi

Post by mgoi »

Hi everyone,

I've had some issues with my hosting provider. Apologies for the trouble. Problems are solved now.

Cheers

M
mgoi

Re: [GC] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.5)

Post by mgoi »

The style has now been updated to be compatible with phpbb 3.0.5. Golden release candidate is available here.

M
ted999

Post by ted999 »

Hi there

In order to download, registration is required. I did so, but no activation mail was sent to me.

@mgoi: As far as I see, you're the man in charge of http://www.countriesincolors.com/forum/ ... ?f=6&t=214 right? If so, perhaps we could solve the registration issue by pm. If it's a technical problem, I could provide more detail.

Thanks.
T.
Hotpants182

Post by Hotpants182 »

mgoi wrote:The style has now been updated to be compatible with phpbb 3.0.5. Golden release candidate is available here.

M
i need to register on countriesincolors forum to download but i've tried to do this twice and it never sends me an activation link....

Is there any other place I can download this style???

Thanks for the help in advance.
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

mgoi:
How to Post Development Styles wrote: Users should also be able to download the style without first having to register/post/etc. If you are concerned about excessive bandwidth being used by having the files freely accessible, login details of a generic account on your board must be given in same post as the download link.
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
ted999

Post by ted999 »

prototech wrote:mgoi:
How to Post Development Styles wrote: Users should also be able to download the style without first having to register/post/etc. If you are concerned about excessive bandwidth being used by having the files freely accessible, login details of a generic account on your board must be given in same post as the download link.
OK, fair enough, but I cannot find any generic account details in the post.

Cheers
T.
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

There aren't any, that's why I pointed that out to mgoi and not you. ;)
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
mgoi

Post by mgoi »

Hi guys

First of all sorry to all who tried registering recently: my phpbb-based email system is down again and I do not have easy access to a stmp email server. I will be trying to solve that in the coming days. Please bear with me.

@prototech: I am aware of the rule but my understanding was that it applied to finalized styles and not to development versions. My approach so far has been to require involvement in the community in return for access to the development version. Let me know if I am wrong and I will fix this. The final release should be coming out with phpBB 3.0.6

M
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

The rules in that topic apply to any topic posted within this forum - it doesn't matter what the current status of development is. :)
Hotpants182

Post by Hotpants182 »

mgoi wrote:Hi guys

First of all sorry to all who tried registering recently: my phpbb-based email system is down again and I do not have easy access to a stmp email server. I will be trying to solve that in the coming days. Please bear with me.

@prototech: I am aware of the rule but my understanding was that it applied to finalized styles and not to development versions. My approach so far has been to require involvement in the community in return for access to the development version. Let me know if I am wrong and I will fix this. The final release should be coming out with phpBB 3.0.6

M
hi mgoi, I know you will be trying to solve the problem in the coming days, but I need the nosebleed template (version 3.0.5) for my board...in the mean time can you send me that template? I sent an email to mike lothar the other day but he doesn't have that style
Thanks for the help
mgoi

Post by mgoi »

Sorry guys I am in the process of creating a guest user account but my forum has gone completely crazy and I have no longer control on user permissions. :oops: Please bear with me.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned Styles”