[ABD] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.5)

Any abandoned 3.0.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
Hotpants182

Re: [GC] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.5)

Post by Hotpants182 »

anyone have this style and can send me it by mail?
mgoi

Re: [GC] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.5)

Post by mgoi »

Problems solved. You can now register or use guest/Guest123 to download.

mgoi
kibaa

[GC] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.10)?

Post by kibaa »

Is this project live anymore? I just tried Nosebleed on version to 3.0.10 board and it went otherwise fine, but registration didnt show up right. I selected Q&A from Spambot countermeasures and it did not show at registering, instead it asked some code. It should be showing question and answering box for textual format, not for code. I tried to put right answer to code-box anyway, but it did not allow to register. I suppose registration file is old one in template, but what I should do to change it so it would ask for Q&A from Spambot countermeasures?
_Vinny_
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Marcus Vinicius

Re: [ABD] Nosebleed (phpBB 3.0.5)

Post by _Vinny_ »

kibaa wrote:Is this project live anymore? I just tried Nosebleed on version to 3.0.10 board and it went otherwise fine, but registration didnt show up right. I selected Q&A from Spambot countermeasures and it did not show at registering, instead it asked some code. It should be showing question and answering box for textual format, not for code. I tried to put right answer to code-box anyway, but it did not allow to register. I suppose registration file is old one in template, but what I should do to change it so it would ask for Q&A from Spambot countermeasures?
Q&A was added in phpBB version 3.0.6, then styles below this version will not work. Please consider using a different style, that is updated. We have excellent options in Styles Database. ;)

This style has been marked as Abandoned. Download link indicates a 404 error and the style author has not been active recently. If the style author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Styles Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned Styles”