[ABD] proGravity for phpBB 3.0.4

Any abandoned 3.0.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
Censored

Re: [Released] proGravity for phpBB 3.0.4

Post by Censored »

cool style :D
IBICO

Post by IBICO »

Now please come with a 3.06... I love this style and can`t find myself going over to another type when upgrading to 3.06.

Also I would really like to know how to adjust the size for the logos and pictures on the top.. Maybe rather have a full width banner instead.
Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

IBICO wrote:Now please come with a 3.06... I love this style and can`t find myself going over to another type when upgrading to 3.06.

Also I would really like to know how to adjust the size for the logos and pictures on the top.. Maybe rather have a full width banner instead.
Unless the style author updates it you can always just perform the edits yourself to update the style. Just do the 3.0.5 then the 3.0.6 changes. Thats what I have done with my styles. That way I get to keep them and they work correctly with my updated forum.

http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopi ... 4&t=880735

Hope that helps. :D
wignall6

Post by wignall6 »

Theme looks really nice, well done!
D_evil91

Post by D_evil91 »

HELLO I progravity this issue .. but I can not run the user control panel of the side bar ... I have version 3.0.7 PLI .. help =(
IBICO

Post by IBICO »

Maybe someone else have upgraded this to the latest phpbb and want to share?.. I got no clue on how to upgrade myself. :cry:
Prosk8er
Name: Tyler

Post by Prosk8er »

IBICO wrote:Maybe someone else have upgraded this to the latest phpbb and want to share?.. I got no clue on how to upgrade myself. :cry:
i'll update it and pm you the download link
IBICO

Post by IBICO »

bprsk8r4272 wrote:
IBICO wrote:Maybe someone else have upgraded this to the latest phpbb and want to share?.. I got no clue on how to upgrade myself. :cry:
i'll update it and pm you the download link

Awesome :D
funwave
Name: Timo

Post by funwave »

Hi,

I want do the same as rayminator and add a Portal and new boxes in a RIGHT sidebar in addition to the left = 2 sidebars. How i must do it, what files i need and how i can in one include a Javascript object (globe what shows who is online live).
Also i EVER get a Error when i have installed the Template. I have only change the quicklinks, left & right Header pictures...
If now admin or a user want go to the UCP to -for example- profile or any of the links it shows:

Code: Select all

General Error
Module not accessible

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 439
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/ucp.php
LINE: 333
CALL: p_master->load_active()
...what need to fix ?
Sorry i am not a programmer or coder, so please tell me the fix in "Nub-Answers" please. I can do the easy things but dont know some about to code things like a googled answer "have you close the line with ";" .)"

Where is it possible to change the blue Background left and right to orange (dark up and light down as in orginal) ?
Thanks for help in advance

(answers in german much welcome :D)
Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

This style is very very outdated and will not work with the latest version of phpBB. This is for v3.0.4 and the latest version of phpBB is 3.0.11

Unless your really dead set on this style and your willing to take the time to manually update this style which would take a good amount of time, I would look for a new style.
_Vinny_
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Name: Marcus Vinicius

Re: [ABD] proGravity for phpBB 3.0.4

Post by _Vinny_ »

funwave wrote:Hi,

I want do the same as rayminator and add a Portal and new boxes in a RIGHT sidebar in addition to the left = 2 sidebars. How i must do it, what files i need and how i can in one include a Javascript object (globe what shows who is online live).
Also i EVER get a Error when i have installed the Template. I have only change the quicklinks, left & right Header pictures...
If now admin or a user want go to the UCP to -for example- profile or any of the links it shows:

Code: Select all

General Error
Module not accessible

BACKTRACE

FILE: (not given by php)
LINE: (not given by php)
CALL: msg_handler()

FILE: [ROOT]/includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 439
CALL: trigger_error()

FILE: [ROOT]/ucp.php
LINE: 333
CALL: p_master->load_active()
...what need to fix ?
Sorry i am not a programmer or coder, so please tell me the fix in "Nub-Answers" please. I can do the easy things but dont know some about to code things like a googled answer "have you close the line with ";" .)"

Where is it possible to change the blue Background left and right to orange (dark up and light down as in orginal) ?
Thanks for help in advance

(answers in german much welcome :D)
Please open a new topic for your question/problem.

----------------------

This style has been marked as abandoned. The style is outdated and the author has no recent activity. If the style author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Styles Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned Styles”