[Styles DB] *SE Gamer

Any abandoned 3.0.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
Locked
User avatar
Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Posts: 4357
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: UK
Name: Christian
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Christian 2.0 » Wed May 15, 2013 9:34 am

Thank you both. :)

Astorm
Registered User
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:01 am
Location: DEVON UK
Name: Steve
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Astorm » Wed May 15, 2013 11:37 am

Wow, what an awsome theme - I love it, many thanks.

User avatar
Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Posts: 4357
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: UK
Name: Christian
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Christian 2.0 » Wed May 15, 2013 12:23 pm

Astorm wrote:Wow, what an awsome theme - I love it, many thanks.
Thanks! :)

Will begin coding on the dark version in a couple of days, and when I've found the .psd (lost it! :D )

metalmaster
Registered User
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:19 pm
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by metalmaster » Wed May 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Christian 2.0 wrote:
Astorm wrote:Wow, what an awsome theme - I love it, many thanks.
Thanks! :)

Will begin coding on the dark version in a couple of days, and when I've found the .psd (lost it! :D )
Christian don't forget me ;)
you can get me a version with the colors of the forum in my signature
The promises made must be kept. ;)

SwT-CarbonzZ
Registered User
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 am

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by SwT-CarbonzZ » Wed May 15, 2013 5:44 pm

Thx Download works lets hope the FAQ is avaible soon :)

User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1387
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Prosk8er » Wed May 15, 2013 7:08 pm

I noticed one thing

Code: Select all

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/normal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/medium.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A+" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
should that be removed from the header since those files aren't in the theme folder?

other then that I'm working on the port for kiss portal should be done with that today

*noticed in ie10 theres a black line under menu buttons for the header it looks fine in firefox though
Image
Last edited by Prosk8er on Wed May 15, 2013 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
formerly bprsk8r4272 Proud Kiss Portal user on phpBB 3.0.14 + 1.0.20 (build 311-020)
Image
Validated Extensions, Mods, and Styles My Mods: Smashable Christmas Lights 3.0.x Add a group to teampage 3.0.x

MrC
Registered User
Posts: 857
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2003 4:11 pm
Location: The Netherlands
Name: Ivo
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by MrC » Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm

SwT-CarbonzZ wrote:Thx Download works lets hope the FAQ is avaible soon :)
Check the se_gamer_config.html file in the template folder to edit some features. Maybe there will be more in the FAQ (whenever it will be available), but this is a start ;)

User avatar
Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Posts: 4357
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: UK
Name: Christian
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Christian 2.0 » Thu May 16, 2013 10:36 am

bprsk8r4272 wrote:I noticed one thing

Code: Select all

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/normal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/medium.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A+" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
should that be removed from the header since those files aren't in the theme folder?

other then that I'm working on the port for kiss portal should be done with that today

*noticed in ie10 theres a black line under menu buttons for the header it looks fine in firefox though
Image
Ah yes, those lines need deleting. I made a decision to remove the font size changer as a much better one will be implemented when the "user options" are implemented in future releases.

Regarding the navigation error, looks like a stray bit of padding could be causing that.Will have a look.

Downloads updated at some point today. :)

User avatar
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Jr. Extension Validator
Posts: 3757
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: Spain
Name: Raul Arroyo
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] » Thu May 16, 2013 10:49 am

It's possible add to menu, another submenu Christian...? :oops:
If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate with Image
phpBB International Support Team (Spanish - Español) :flag_es: Online Since 2003
🎨phpBB Professional Premium Themes🔥
Author Translations (Spanish - Spain) :two_hearts:

:warning: I don't support those without the copyright Spanish translation. :warning:

User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1387
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Prosk8er » Thu May 16, 2013 2:00 pm

Christian 2.0 wrote:
bprsk8r4272 wrote:I noticed one thing

Code: Select all

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/normal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/medium.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A+" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
should that be removed from the header since those files aren't in the theme folder?

other then that I'm working on the port for kiss portal should be done with that today

*noticed in ie10 theres a black line under menu buttons for the header it looks fine in firefox though
Image
Ah yes, those lines need deleting. I made a decision to remove the font size changer as a much better one will be implemented when the "user options" are implemented in future releases.

Regarding the navigation error, looks like a stray bit of padding could be causing that.Will have a look.

Downloads updated at some point today. :)
ah alrighty i'll delete those lines
thanks for taking a look when you can
pretty much done with the port for kiss portal just need to fix a index issue
formerly bprsk8r4272 Proud Kiss Portal user on phpBB 3.0.14 + 1.0.20 (build 311-020)
Image
Validated Extensions, Mods, and Styles My Mods: Smashable Christmas Lights 3.0.x Add a group to teampage 3.0.x

User avatar
Christian 2.0
Former Team Member
Posts: 4357
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:16 pm
Location: UK
Name: Christian
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Christian 2.0 » Thu May 16, 2013 2:04 pm

Awesome. Post a link when its up and I'll add it to the main post. :)

User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1387
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Prosk8er » Thu May 16, 2013 2:07 pm

Christian 2.0 wrote:Awesome. Post a link when its up and I'll add it to the main post. :)
will do this is what it looks like so far http://phpbbireland.com/kiss2/viewtopic ... 5167#p5167 although after I took that pic I made a couple changes like adding the grunge.png to the block background
formerly bprsk8r4272 Proud Kiss Portal user on phpBB 3.0.14 + 1.0.20 (build 311-020)
Image
Validated Extensions, Mods, and Styles My Mods: Smashable Christmas Lights 3.0.x Add a group to teampage 3.0.x

SwT-CarbonzZ
Registered User
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:17 am

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by SwT-CarbonzZ » Thu May 16, 2013 4:27 pm

bprsk8r4272 wrote:
Christian 2.0 wrote:Awesome. Post a link when its up and I'll add it to the main post. :)
will do this is what it looks like so far http://phpbbireland.com/kiss2/viewtopic ... 5167#p5167 although after I took that pic I made a couple changes like adding the grunge.png to the block background
Hi could you pass me the edits because some are not ok with automod.

User avatar
Prosk8er
Registered User
Posts: 1387
Joined: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:30 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Name: Tyler
Contact:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by Prosk8er » Fri May 17, 2013 3:18 am

SwT-CarbonzZ wrote:
bprsk8r4272 wrote:
Christian 2.0 wrote:Awesome. Post a link when its up and I'll add it to the main post. :)
will do this is what it looks like so far http://phpbbireland.com/kiss2/viewtopic ... 5167#p5167 although after I took that pic I made a couple changes like adding the grunge.png to the block background
Hi could you pass me the edits because some are not ok with automod.
the style will come edited for kiss portal all's you'd have to do is install it like any other style
formerly bprsk8r4272 Proud Kiss Portal user on phpBB 3.0.14 + 1.0.20 (build 311-020)
Image
Validated Extensions, Mods, and Styles My Mods: Smashable Christmas Lights 3.0.x Add a group to teampage 3.0.x

User avatar
pit-PL
Registered User
Posts: 3055
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Post by pit-PL » Fri May 17, 2013 1:19 pm

in ie10 theres a black line under menu buttons
Adding a line-height to .nav should help.

Locked

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned Styles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests