Page 5 of 8

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 9:34 am
by Christian 2.0
Thank you both. :)

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:37 am
by Astorm
Wow, what an awsome theme - I love it, many thanks.

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:23 pm
by Christian 2.0
Astorm wrote:Wow, what an awsome theme - I love it, many thanks.
Thanks! :)

Will begin coding on the dark version in a couple of days, and when I've found the .psd (lost it! :D )

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 12:55 pm
by metalmaster
Christian 2.0 wrote:
Astorm wrote:Wow, what an awsome theme - I love it, many thanks.
Thanks! :)

Will begin coding on the dark version in a couple of days, and when I've found the .psd (lost it! :D )
Christian don't forget me ;)
you can get me a version with the colors of the forum in my signature
The promises made must be kept. ;)

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 5:44 pm
by SwT-CarbonzZ
Thx Download works lets hope the FAQ is avaible soon :)

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:08 pm
by Prosk8er
I noticed one thing

Code: Select all

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/normal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/medium.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A+" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
should that be removed from the header since those files aren't in the theme folder?

other then that I'm working on the port for kiss portal should be done with that today

*noticed in ie10 theres a black line under menu buttons for the header it looks fine in firefox though
Image

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Wed May 15, 2013 7:38 pm
by MrC
SwT-CarbonzZ wrote:Thx Download works lets hope the FAQ is avaible soon :)
Check the se_gamer_config.html file in the template folder to edit some features. Maybe there will be more in the FAQ (whenever it will be available), but this is a start ;)

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:36 am
by Christian 2.0
bprsk8r4272 wrote:I noticed one thing

Code: Select all

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/normal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/medium.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A+" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
should that be removed from the header since those files aren't in the theme folder?

other then that I'm working on the port for kiss portal should be done with that today

*noticed in ie10 theres a black line under menu buttons for the header it looks fine in firefox though
Image
Ah yes, those lines need deleting. I made a decision to remove the font size changer as a much better one will be implemented when the "user options" are implemented in future releases.

Regarding the navigation error, looks like a stray bit of padding could be causing that.Will have a look.

Downloads updated at some point today. :)

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 10:49 am
by Raul [ThE KuKa]
It's possible add to menu, another submenu Christian...? :oops:

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:00 pm
by Prosk8er
Christian 2.0 wrote:
bprsk8r4272 wrote:I noticed one thing

Code: Select all

<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/normal.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/medium.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A+" />
<link href="{T_THEME_PATH}/large.css" rel="alternate stylesheet" type="text/css" title="A++" />
should that be removed from the header since those files aren't in the theme folder?

other then that I'm working on the port for kiss portal should be done with that today

*noticed in ie10 theres a black line under menu buttons for the header it looks fine in firefox though
Image
Ah yes, those lines need deleting. I made a decision to remove the font size changer as a much better one will be implemented when the "user options" are implemented in future releases.

Regarding the navigation error, looks like a stray bit of padding could be causing that.Will have a look.

Downloads updated at some point today. :)
ah alrighty i'll delete those lines
thanks for taking a look when you can
pretty much done with the port for kiss portal just need to fix a index issue

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:04 pm
by Christian 2.0
Awesome. Post a link when its up and I'll add it to the main post. :)

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 2:07 pm
by Prosk8er
Christian 2.0 wrote:Awesome. Post a link when its up and I'll add it to the main post. :)
will do this is what it looks like so far http://phpbbireland.com/kiss2/viewtopic ... 5167#p5167 although after I took that pic I made a couple changes like adding the grunge.png to the block background

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:27 pm
by SwT-CarbonzZ
bprsk8r4272 wrote:
Christian 2.0 wrote:Awesome. Post a link when its up and I'll add it to the main post. :)
will do this is what it looks like so far http://phpbbireland.com/kiss2/viewtopic ... 5167#p5167 although after I took that pic I made a couple changes like adding the grunge.png to the block background
Hi could you pass me the edits because some are not ok with automod.

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 3:18 am
by Prosk8er
SwT-CarbonzZ wrote:
bprsk8r4272 wrote:
Christian 2.0 wrote:Awesome. Post a link when its up and I'll add it to the main post. :)
will do this is what it looks like so far http://phpbbireland.com/kiss2/viewtopic ... 5167#p5167 although after I took that pic I made a couple changes like adding the grunge.png to the block background
Hi could you pass me the edits because some are not ok with automod.
the style will come edited for kiss portal all's you'd have to do is install it like any other style

Re: [Dev] *SE Gamer

Posted: Fri May 17, 2013 1:19 pm
by pit-PL
in ie10 theres a black line under menu buttons
Adding a line-height to .nav should help.