[ABD] Musictalk Beta for PhpBB 3 RC1 - Need Help

Any abandoned 3.0.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
ett

[ABD] Musictalk Beta for PhpBB 3 RC1 - Need Help

Post by ett » Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:54 pm

This style has been marked as abandoned. The style is outdated. If the style author wishes to continue development, please PM anyone on the Styles Team to request this topic be unlocked.

Musictalk Beta for PhpBB 3 RC1
I'm currently working on a new style for my site and wants to give it my own twist of course. What I want, is basicly to replace some of the items like "Total users online" and so on.

Demo: Style currently still in development

I think and image will describe what I want to change:
This is what I want the style to be like

Changes I want to do:

1. I want the usersname to be displayed at top right when you're logged in. If not, you'll have guest there.
2. I want to change position of logout link to the upper right.
3. I want to edit the "users and guest online"-text and change the position to upper right.
4. I want to edit the position of the "Increase/decrease text size"-image to the Rss-feed box.
5. I want to change the position for "FAQ, Members and User controll panel" to beside the "Board Index"-link.
6. I want to change the position for "View your posts" to the right side on the "Board index"-bar
7. I want to change the position for "Last visit and clock/date" to the bar underneath "Board Index".
8. I want to change the position for "Moderator Panel" to the footer.
9. I want to change the position of the "Breadcrumb" to right under the menus. (Look out for "breadcrumbs goes here" on the image)

Most of these changes requires special code. (like {USERNAME} or something for displaying username)
Could you please point out which file i should look in to find the codes I'm looking for? If you just know how to fix one on them, that is highly preaciated to! I don't need the all the answeers from one person. ;)

Thanks for any help at all. I'm planning to release this style pretty soon. :)
Idyll

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned Styles”