[ABD] Swanky's Rounded Corners Style 1.5 For phpBB 3.0.1

Any abandoned 3.0.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
SwapsRulez

Re: [RELEASE] Swanky's Rounded Corners Style 1.5 For phpBB 3.0.1

Post by SwapsRulez »

abramelin wrote:how can i update it from 1.4 to 1.5?
I'll do it within a day itself. Sorry for late. Hope you understand that currently i'm going through my exams, but still i'll tell you the edits.

Regards,
Swanky
abramelin

Post by abramelin »

SwapsRulez wrote:
abramelin wrote:how can i update it from 1.4 to 1.5?
I'll do it within a day itself. Sorry for late. Hope you understand that currently i'm going through my exams, but still i'll tell you the edits.

Regards,
Swanky
thank you, waiting for your msg
Der Teutone

Post by Der Teutone »

Hi,
thx for the excellent Style, but where is the "Search" at this Style?

Greetings
*Powered by Google-Translator*
prototech
Former Team Member

Post by prototech »

There's a "Search" link in the navigation bar.
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
Der Teutone

Post by Der Teutone »

M'kay, i found it - thx, missed the Searchbox ;)

Other Question:
I tried to change the cells with the gradient.gif, the graphic in in this style have w/h 5x1000 and 48kb (original prosilver w/h 5x199 and 500bytes) :shock:
So i changed

Code: Select all

ul.forums {
   background-color: #eef5f9;
   background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/gradient.gif");
}
but it shows only one color and now "flow" from lightblue/grey to white,
and idea how can i fix this?
I would like the cells from Prosilver/Progray with the hovercolor and not the hover.gif like in this style.

Thx for reply and i hope someone can understand my horrible english ;)

Greetings
*Powered by Google-Translator*
Marc
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader
Name: Marc

Post by Marc »

I found something weird in your colours.css on line 1020, 1042, and 1068:

Line 1020:

weidth: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
I know it messes up the whole style if you change it to width, but why don't you take it out then?

In your overall_header.html it says:

<!--
	phpBB style name: prosilver
	Based on style:   prosilver (this is the default phpBB3 style)
	Original author:  Tom Beddard ( http://www.subBlue.com/ )
	Modified by:      

NOTE: This page was generated by phpBB, the free open-source bulletin board package.
	      The phpBB Group is not responsible for the content of this page and forum. For more information
	      about phpBB please visit http://www.phpbb.com
-->
You probably should modify this to your needs.
SwapsRulez

Post by SwapsRulez »

marc1706 wrote:I found something weird in your colours.css on line 1020, 1042, and 1068:

Line 1020:

weidth: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
I know it messes up the whole style if you change it to width, but why don't you take it out then?

<!--
	Modified by:      

NOTE: This page was generated by phpBB, the free open-source bulletin board package.
	      The phpBB Group is not responsible for the content of this page and forum. For more information
-->

Because still i want to give the full credits to the original authors. I will change it when i make the style paid.
btw i want to ask a question. Can i post the premium version of this style here so that people will buy it ?
Thanks
abramelin

Post by abramelin »

SwapsRulez wrote:
marc1706 wrote:I found something weird in your colours.css on line 1020, 1042, and 1068:

Line 1020:

<!--
	Modified by:      

-->

Because still i want to give the full credits to the original authors. I will change it when i make the style paid.
btw i want to ask a question. Can i post the premium version of this style here so that people will buy it ?
Thanks
I am interested in premium style Swap can you please show some demo for it and what are the differences, thanks
SwapsRulez

Post by SwapsRulez »

abramelin wrote:
SwapsRulez wrote:

Line 1020:

<!--
	Modified by:      

-->

Thanks
I am interested in premium style Swap can you please show some demo for it and what are the differences, thanks
It will be released soon, its at the final stage, but still a lot of work remaining. Is is allowed to post the premium styles here ? :?
abramelin

Post by abramelin »

SwapsRulez wrote:
abramelin wrote:
SwapsRulez wrote:

Line 1020:

<!--
	Modified by:      

-->

Thanks
It will be released soon, its at the final stage, but still a lot of work remaining. Is is allowed to post the premium styles here ? :?
I dont think so
daryl

Swanky's Rounded Corners Style > function error

Post by daryl »

Hi, can you please help me

I use phpbb 3.0.1
I found knowledge base how to open links in new windows at http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/links-o ... w-windows/ i follow the instructions and changing code on 3 files (includes/functions.php, functions_content.php and style>Swanky_1.4_Left>template>bbcode.html)

It didn't work i even get errors so i copied prosilver files (i didn't back up previous 3 files) and errors came up when I enter ACP:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_formatted_filesize() in \forum\includes\acp\acp_main.php on line 313
Last edited by daryl on Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks to phpBB superteam
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

That error have nothing to do with this style, try to upload a fresh includes\acp\acp_main.php from a new phpBB 3.0.1 package., before you do that make a back up of your old file.
It seems that you have made a mistake with adding a MOD to your board or something like that.
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me @ www.raimon.nl for fair prices and good service!
szarin

Post by szarin »

major error when trying to install "left" version. I'll upload the files to my server, log into ACP. goto styles, un-installed styles. Click on "install" click activate and not default style. It gives me an entire page of garabage. Has anyone else come across this? Tried searching this forum and the PHPBB boards with no luck. "Right" version installs fine but i would like the "left" version

I am running 3.0.2,
my board link with current prosilver styles
SwapsRulez

Post by SwapsRulez »

szarin wrote:major error when trying to install "left" version. I'll upload the files to my server, log into ACP. goto styles, un-installed styles. Click on "install" click activate and not default style. It gives me an entire page of garabage. Has anyone else come across this? Tried searching this forum and the PHPBB boards with no luck. "Right" version installs fine but i would like the "left" version

I am running 3.0.2,
my board link with current prosilver styles
Install the "Right" version & then apply this fix.

http://www.phpbb.com/kb/article/prosilv ... s-on-left/

Mike9824
Name: Mike Goldman

Post by Mike9824 »

The download links aren't working for me. Can I have the one for Profiles on the right?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned Styles”