[ABD] Swanky's Rounded Corners Style 1.5 For phpBB 3.0.1

Any abandoned 3.0.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
abramelin

Re: [RELEASE] Swanky's Rounded Corners Style 1.4 For phpBB 3.0.1

Post by abramelin »

Download link is not working for me, it only redirects and redirects...
SwapsRulez

Post by SwapsRulez »

abramelin wrote:Download link is not working for me, it only redirects and redirects...
Download links are fixed. They are uploaded to host. Actually i want you all to download them directly without redirecting to any host. That's why i've uploaded them to directly my site here

http://www.project-bb.org/

But as they are not working sometimes, its better to be them at the free host instead of my own site.
Will keep them in my site, when i get the host. :)
Thanks all you people for co-operation. Also, is there any chance, will anyone make a demo forum for my style. Coz my account was deleted for no reason on that free hosting site & that's why demo site isn't working. :(

Thanks in advance. :D
SwapsRulez

Re: [RELEASE] Swanky's Rounded Corners Style 1.5 For phpBB 3.0.1

Post by SwapsRulez »

oops.. sorry was forgot to change the name. Its fixed now :)
kyo

Post by kyo »

Hi, I installed this style on my new board and it looks great!

I just have one difficulty finding the code for the surrounding corners. I need to remove them for my site design.

This is the board:

http://www.surfreport.be/surfocean/community/

Thanx for any help, it's much appreciated.
Raimon
Former Team Member
Name: Raimon Meuldijk

Post by Raimon »

kyo wrote:Hi, I installed this style on my new board and it looks great!

I just have one difficulty finding the code for the surrounding corners. I need to remove them for my site design.

This is the board:

http://www.surfreport.be/surfocean/community/

Thanx for any help, it's much appreciated.
I assume you mean the round borders round on the board.

open /theme/colours.css

search:

Code: Select all

.top-left { 
   background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/corners_top.gif"); background-repeat:no-repeat; /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
   background-position: 0 -20px; /* CHANGE: replace second number by negative height of one of your corners */
   margin-left: 2px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */
   margin-top: 0px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners */
   margin-right: 9px; /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */
   }
.top-right { 
   background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/corners_top.gif"); background-repeat:no-repeat; /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
   background-position: 100% 0;    /* DNC: position right corner at right side, no vertical changes */
   margin-left: 0px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */
   margin-top: -9px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners */
   margin-right: 0px; /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */   
   }
.top-center { 
   background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/bg_headers.gif"); /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
   background-position: 0 0px; /* CHANGE: replace second number by negative height of one of your corners */
   height: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
   weidth: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
   font-size: 2px;    /* DNC: correction IE for height of the <div>'s */
   margin-left: 20px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */
   margin-top: -20px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners */
   margin-right: 20px; /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */ 
   margin-bottom: -20px; /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */ 
   }

.bottom-left  { 
   background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/corners_bottom.gif"); background-repeat:no-repeat; /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
   background-position: 0 0px; /* CHANGE: replace second number by negative height of one of your corners */
   }
.bottom-right { 
   background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/corners_bottom.gif"); background-repeat:no-repeat; /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
   background-position: 100% -20px; /* CHANGE: replace second number by negative height of one of your corners */
   }
.bottom-center { 
   background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/bg_footers.gif"); /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
   height: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
   weidth: 20px;       /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners (= 1/2 height of the image) */
   }

.inside {
   border-left: 0px solid #000000; /* YCC: color & properties of the left-borderline */
   border-right: 0px solid #000000;/* YCC: color & properties of the right-borderline */
   color: #000000;                 /* YCC: default text-color of the inside */
   padding-left: 0px;              /* YCC: all texts at some distance of the left border */
   padding-right: 0px;             /* YCC: all texts at some distance of the right border */
   background-image: url("{T_THEME_PATH}/images/bg_body.gif"); /* CHANGE: path and name of your image */
   }
replace with:

.top-left { 

background-position: 0 -20px; /* CHANGE: replace second number by negative height of one of your corners */
   margin-right: 9px; /* CHANGE: replace by the width of one of your corners */
   }
.top-right { 

background-position: 100% 0;    /* DNC: position right corner at right side, no vertical changes */
   margin-top: -9px;  /* CHANGE: replace by the height of one of your corners */
   }
.top-center { 

}

.bottom-left  { 

}
.bottom-right { 

background-position: 100% -20px; /* CHANGE: replace second number by negative height of one of your corners */
   }
.bottom-center { 

}

.inside {
   border-left: 0px solid #000000; /* YCC: color & properties of the left-borderline */
   border-right: 0px solid #000000;/* YCC: color & properties of the right-borderline */
   color: #000000;                 /* YCC: default text-color of the inside */
   padding-left: 0px;              /* YCC: all texts at some distance of the left border */
   padding-right: 0px;             /* YCC: all texts at some distance of the right border */
   background: #FFFFFF;
   }
after that your corners are gone.
Need phpBB installation, extenstions, Styles or integrate phpBB with you website?
Contact me @ www.raimon.nl for fair prices and good service!
Ds !

Post by Ds ! »

I download it .. Nice work

but There is problem with the corner

see /

also when I rollover ucp link and logo background chang to white :(

if you check CFG file you will find version is 3.0.0 !?

again nice work :D
kyo

Post by kyo »

Raimon wrote:after that your corners are gone.
Thanks, that was it!

Would be handy to have a CSS phpbb guideline or something. I don't know what that piece of code was doing under "buttons" ... :roll:
abramelin

Post by abramelin »

SwapsRulez wrote:The style updated to Swanky 1.5 now.... :D
What are the changes swapRulez? i have lots of edit in the template, i dont want to re install it. how can i update it from 1.4 Beta to 1.5 Beta?

thanks
prototech
Former Team Member

Re: [RELEASE] Swanky's Rounded Corners Style 1.3 For PhpBB3 Gold

Post by prototech »

Ds ! wrote:I download it .. Nice work

but There is problem with the corner
Add this to theme/bidi.css

.rtl #wrap {
  margin-right: -5px;
}
Then refresh your theme in the ACP under the styles tab.
As for the second problem, I'm not too sure. prosilver seems to experience this as well when using RTL.
Need help with MOD/style installations or other phpBB problems? Contact me for a quote.
Ds !

Post by Ds ! »

Weeeehoo

that fix it :D

I don't Know why it gose like this

any way I use ie7 !

it's not a big deal

Thanks again
truthiness

Post by truthiness »

SwapsRulez wrote:
abramelin wrote:Download link is not working for me, it only redirects and redirects...
Download links are fixed. They are uploaded to host. Actually i want you all to download them directly without redirecting to any host. That's why i've uploaded them to directly my site here

But as they are not working sometimes, its better to be them at the free host instead of my own site.
Thanks all you people for co-operation. Also, is there any chance, will anyone make a demo forum for my style. Coz my account was deleted for no reason on that free hosting site & that's why demo site isn't working. :(

Okay, I went to your project-bb.org site (nice, btw) but must be an idiot because I cannot find the download.
Thatbitextra
Former Team Member
Location: A place where something is or could be located; a site.

Post by Thatbitextra »

The links are in the first post.
Styles KB
My MODs: Choose Who to Accept PMs From (Prevents unwanted PMs!) | Warn of Old Topic Before Posting Reply
Style: subBlack (Now updated to phpBB 2.0.22 and 5 new color schemes!)
truthiness

Post by truthiness »

I saw those profiles links and was thinking something completely different... :oops:
SwapsRulez

Post by SwapsRulez »

truthiness wrote:
SwapsRulez wrote:

Okay, I went to your project-bb.org site (nice, btw) but must be an idiot because I cannot find the download.
Hey the links are here

http://www.project-bb.org/free-mini-pro ... pbb-3-0-1/

Also they are in the main topic of this post. Thanks :)
abramelin

Post by abramelin »

how can i update it from 1.4 to 1.5?

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned Styles”