[ABD] ExtremeDark Red for phpBB 3.0.0

Any abandoned 3.0.x Styles will be moved to this forum.
numberonejrio

Re: Extreme Dark Red style: links

Post by numberonejrio »

Adding on to what the person above me said, if you want the links to look like the rest of your links, add the bullet points in between like this:

Code: Select all

<div id="navmenu">

<p>
         <a href="http://www.housesoftheblooded.net">Main</a> &#8226
         <a href="http://www.housesoftheblooded.net/blog">Blog</a> &#8226
         <a href="http://www.housesoftheblooded.net/forums/chat">Chat</a> &#8226
         <a href="{U_INDEX}">{L_INDEX}</a>
         &nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp; <a href="{U_FAQ}">{L_FAQ}</a>
         <!-- IF S_DISPLAY_SEARCH -->&nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp; <a href="{U_SEARCH}">{L_SEARCH}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
         <!-- IF not S_IS_BOT and S_DISPLAY_MEMBERLIST -->&nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp; <a href="{U_MEMBERLIST}">{L_MEMBERLIST}</a><!-- ENDIF -->

<!-- IF U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS -->&nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp; <a href="{U_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}">{L_RESTORE_PERMISSIONS}</a><!-- ENDIF -->
         <!-- IF not S_IS_BOT --><!-- IF not S_USER_LOGGED_IN -->&nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp; <a href="{U_REGISTER}">{L_REGISTER}</a><!-- ELSE -->
         <!-- IF S_DISPLAY_PM -->&nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp; <a href="{U_PRIVATEMSGS}">{PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO}<!-- IF PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO_UNREAD -->, {PRIVATE_MESSAGE_INFO_UNREAD}<!-- ENDIF --></a><!-- ENDIF -->
         &nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp; <a href="{U_PROFILE}">{L_PROFILE}</a><!-- ENDIF -->

&nbsp;&#8226;&nbsp; <a href="{U_LOGIN_LOGOUT}">{L_LOGIN_LOGOUT}</a>&nbsp;<!-- ENDIF -->
      </p>
   </div>
DreadY

[ExtremeDarkRed] New Topic button problem

Post by DreadY »

I made a phpBB 3 forum, and installed the ExtremeDarkRed template by GHS. The new topic appears, but if i click it, refreshes the page, like , if i am on viewforum.php?f=6 , i click it, and go to viewforum.php?f=6 ( the same )
Any fix ? i got a local host on Windows XP Pro, do i need to chmod somethink ??
brissyridersclub

Re: [ Release ] ExtremeDark Red for phpBB 3.0.0

Post by brissyridersclub »

Urgent: 3.0 with ExtremeDark Red theme, compatible portal?

I've added the Board3 Portal for this theme but it doesn't work with this theme? Any ideas on what Portal is compatible with this theme?
Derky
Development Team Member
Development Team Member

Post by Derky »

You just need to use the subsilver2-based portal template files and add them to the templates folder from ExtremeDark Red.
Gplaya4lyfe

Post by Gplaya4lyfe »

how can i center the logo?
danielbutler

Post by danielbutler »

wow thanjs :roll:
Uzam

Post by Uzam »

Could you update this style to phpBB 3.0.6

Thanks.
gitman

Post by gitman »

Uzam wrote:Could you update this style to phpBB 3.0.6

Thanks.
curious because i have this style and i want to upgrade - have you verified it does not work in 3.0.6?
Uzam

Post by Uzam »

gitman wrote:
Uzam wrote:Could you update this style to phpBB 3.0.6

Thanks.
curious because i have this style and i want to upgrade - have you verified it does not work in 3.0.6?
I haven't tried this, it could cause a security risk and the captcha and quick reply will not work.

I look on the site for this style of the author and it wasn't even displayed, the style author may of stopped support for this theme.
Calligen2

Post by Calligen2 »

Hi everyone,

I've got problem with my phpBB 3.0.6 board using Extremedark red style. You can see + downlaod this style here: http://www.phpbb3styles.net/db/style/ExtremeDark+Red

And now let's get to my problem. I've got problem with posts. Look at image:

http://www.phpbb.com/community/download ... &mode=view

1) Positions of subject, time & date, icons for edit, delete, quote are in same line, but in bad position... Message is in bad position too... This is screenshot from Internet Explorer / Mozzila Firefox.

2) Positions of subject, time & date, icons for edit, delete, quote are correct. This is screenshot from Opera.

So, I need edit this file (viewtopic_body.html, attachment). I've got it edited for Thanks Post mod and Ultimate Points MOD, so you can see some differences. Please help me, I'm trying to fix this bug last 2 days!

Thank you!

(Excuse me for my terrible English)

Attachment: viewtopic_body.zip

*Edit* This issue has been resolved
Last edited by stickerboy on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: post edit - issue has been resolved by the poster
tomastamm

Post by tomastamm »

Thanks for the info
puttel

Post by puttel »

Hi guys, i have a problem too :)
So, i just upgraded my forum from phpbb 2.X.X to 3.0.6 and of course i want to use the style on the new phpBB 3.0.6 too.
So does anybody know what i have to do to get it working? My PHP/CSS and other coding skills are going straight to 0. So does anybody has any idea or knows where i could have a look to get a bit help?

Thanks so far and excuse me for my not that awesome english :)
Uzam

Post by Uzam »

puttel wrote:Hi guys, i have a problem too :)
So, i just upgraded my forum from phpbb 2.X.X to 3.0.6 and of course i want to use the style on the new phpBB 3.0.6 too.
So does anybody know what i have to do to get it working? My PHP/CSS and other coding skills are going straight to 0. So does anybody has any idea or knows where i could have a look to get a bit help?

It was created for phpBB 3.0.0

So in order to use this theme again, you would need to look at the style changes for each version of phpBB and do them all, thats phpBB 3.0.1, phpBB 3.0.2, phpBB 3.0.3, phpBB 3.0.4, phpBB 3.0.5 and now phpBB 3.0.6.

Your best bet would be to ask a styles team member as they would know a lot more than me about updating styles, you could use the style for 3.0.0, but lots will be missing, quick reply, new captcha, things will be in wrong place, and it could be unsecure.
SoftKnight

Post by SoftKnight »

puttel wrote:Hi guys, i have a problem too :)
So, i just upgraded my forum from phpbb 2.X.X to 3.0.6 and of course i want to use the style on the new phpBB 3.0.6 too. So does anybody know what i have to do to get it working? My PHP/CSS and other coding skills are going straight to 0. So does anybody has any idea or knows where i could have a look to get a bit help?

This style is nice but the code base is absolutly outdated.

We also use this style in our forum and made a lot of changes to stay compatible with mods and updates but we reached a point a new style is necessary.

In about two months (hopefully) we will present our new red/black solution with Prosilver as base. We started two days ago the first brainstorming. If there are some experienced stylers / coders which wanna help with this task, u are very welcome. We are a team of 3 (sometimes 4) whith only some knowledge of this task.

I hope, everybody who is involved in this project, will agree to share this style with the community here.
Wer einem eine Grube gräbt, der hat ein Grubengrabgerät.
sparklydocs

Post by sparklydocs »

Hi, I use Extreme dark red for my forum, and it all worked great until I upgraded to phpBB 3.0.7-PL1 back in March 2010.

After the upgrade all seemed to work OK with the exception of voting. Users & mods can't create Polls and when they try they get "The submitted form was invalid. Try submitting again" message. I can create Polls (I'm an admin) but users & mods can't vote in them. I haven't changed any of the permissions of anyone a few months prior to or after the upgrade.

Can anyone shed any light as to what I need to do to rectify this - my tech knowledge/skills are very limited!!! We really want to keep this colour scheme as our members love it :D Hopefully it will just be a case of I have to upload/download something to get the voting thing working :lol:

Return to “[3.0.x] Abandoned Styles”