Subscribe forum option could be more intuitive

https://www.phpbb.com/ideas/
GTI
Name: Laura

Re: Subscribe forum option could be more intuitive

Post by GTI »

Brf wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:45 pm
dbrewood wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 1:25 pm For the life of me I can't find 'viewtopic_topic_tools.html' where is it located?
The same folder as all the other template files. it is the one at the bottom alphabetically.
Don't forget that custom styles inherit template files, so you probably won't find it in your style folder if it isn't Prosilver,

You can copy the file from the Prosilver template folder into the template folder of the style that you use.
Most of us will enjoy Christmas in the comfort of our own homes this year, however, sadly, that can't be said for people in the Ukraine who are suffering day after day, due to the Russian invasion.

If you would like to make a small donation to help Ukrainians in their time of need, you can donate to help all Ukrainians via BritishRedCross or you can donate to help the Ukrainian children via Unicef. 🇺🇦 Thank You 🇺🇦
dbrewood
Name: Daron Brewood

Post by dbrewood »

Ah ha right, my thanks!
3Di
I've Been Banned!
Name: Marco

Post by 3Di »

This has been fixed for phpBB 4 therefore the status of this ticket should be changed. ;)
https://tracker.phpbb.com/browse/PHPBB3-16833

Edit: and done.
🆓 Free support for our extensions also provided here: phpBB Studio
🚀 Looking for a specific feature or alternative option? We will rock you!
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx. Buy me a coffee -> Image
My development's activity º PhpStorm's proud user º Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades

Return to “phpBB Ideas”