Rank CSS postBit

https://www.phpbb.com/ideas/
Author:
LongRunner
Posted:
Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:11 pm
Rating:
Status:
New
LongRunner
Registered User
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Rank CSS postBit

Post by LongRunner » Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:11 pm

Can Rank CSS be added on here something like what Xenforo has I would to use it on my board thank you Phpbb3 team.

User avatar
GanstaZ
Registered User
Posts: 804
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:29 pm
Location: Zverse

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by GanstaZ » Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:11 pm

What do you mean by rank css (not all of us have used xforo)?
"When answer lies in the question,.. question becomes redundant!"

User avatar
Lumpy Burgertushie
Registered User
Posts: 66230
Joined: Mon May 02, 2005 3:11 am
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:06 am

yep, have no idea what "rank css" even means, much less "postbit".


robert
I am available for custom work on a donation basis. Please send me a PM with your needs.

Premium phpBB 3.2 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

User avatar
Dan Stylez
Registered User
Posts: 189
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:17 am
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by Dan Stylez » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:37 am

I think this refers to using CSS for user ranks so they can be customised more rather than just images.

Image

User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 13661
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by 3Di » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:05 am

Just finished writing it for our last massive extension... with ACP control about colors, lettering and languages.
I would have to extrapolate the code to make a single extension. :)
.
cssranks.png
.
cssranks_ACP.png
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity ΒΊ PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« | Take a tour to | The Studio | πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«

LongRunner
Registered User
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by LongRunner » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:23 pm

3Di wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:05 am
Just finished writing it for our last massive extension... with ACP control about colors, lettering and languages.
I would have to extrapolate the code to make a single extension. :)
.
cssranks.png
.cssranks_ACP.png
That's exactly what I am looking for where do I find it!

LongRunner
Registered User
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by LongRunner » Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:25 pm

Dan Stylez wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:37 am
I think this refers to using CSS for user ranks so they can be customised more rather than just images.

Image
Yes that's what I mean MYbb and Xenforo users say postbit so Idk what say about it on here

User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 13661
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by 3Di » Sun Sep 09, 2018 12:54 pm

LongRunner wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:23 pm
3Di wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:05 am
Just finished writing it for our last massive extension... with ACP control about colors, lettering and languages.
I would have to extrapolate the code to make a single extension. :)
.
cssranks.png
.cssranks_ACP.png
That's exactly what I am looking for where do I find it!
Nowhere at the moment, did you read my quoted post?
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity ΒΊ PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« | Take a tour to | The Studio | πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«

User avatar
Raul [ThE KuKa]
Style Customisations
Style Customisations
Posts: 6012
Joined: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:24 pm
Location: Spain
Name: Raul Arroyo
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by Raul [ThE KuKa] » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:17 am

3Di wrote: ↑
Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:05 am
Just finished writing it for our last massive extension... with ACP control about colors, lettering and languages.
I would have to extrapolate the code to make a single extension. :)
Sorry Off Topic, but this is NICE work Marco!!! ;)
All unsolicited PMs will be ignored.
:warning: Knowledge Base | Documentation | Board rules | phpBB Styles Rules & Policies :warning:


If you like my styles, translations, etc. and want to show some appreciation, then feel free to Donate with Image
:flag_es: phpBB Spain - Online Since 2003 :heart:



User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 13661
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by 3Di » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:40 am

Yeah, thanks. When I imagined it (on request) I didn't know it existed for some other system (so to lurk) and so I pulled it out of my hat. :P
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity ΒΊ PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« | Take a tour to | The Studio | πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«

LongRunner
Registered User
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by LongRunner » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:28 pm

3Di wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:40 am
Yeah, thanks. When I imagined it (on request) I didn't know it existed for some other system (so to lurk) and so I pulled it out of my hat. :P
You should actually make it official as I am really looking to use it on my Forum! :D

User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 13661
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by 3Di » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:41 pm

LongRunner wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:28 pm
3Di wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:40 am
Yeah, thanks. When I imagined it (on request) I didn't know it existed for some other system (so to lurk) and so I pulled it out of my hat. :P
You should actually make it official as I am really looking to use it on my Forum! :D
Who knows.. actually that's not in my plans. No spare time .
It is very well integrated into our extension and that's enough for us, atm. ;)
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity ΒΊ PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« | Take a tour to | The Studio | πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«

User avatar
AmigoJack
Registered User
Posts: 5569
Joined: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:33 am
Location: γ‚°γƒͺーン ヒル ゾーン
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by AmigoJack » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:00 am

Wouldn't it be more flexible to just provide the CSS itself in one single textbox? The administrator would only be able to create/modify it anyways, so any possible harm thru evil code can only be self-inflicted.
The worst thing about censorship is β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
Affin wrote: ↑
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 am
The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly.
...
We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this.

LongRunner
Registered User
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:30 pm

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by LongRunner » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm

3Di wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:41 pm
LongRunner wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:28 pm
3Di wrote: ↑
Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:40 am
Yeah, thanks. When I imagined it (on request) I didn't know it existed for some other system (so to lurk) and so I pulled it out of my hat. :P
You should actually make it official as I am really looking to use it on my Forum! :D
Who knows.. actually that's not in my plans. No spare time .
It is very well integrated into our extension and that's enough for us, atm. ;)
I mean offer it for free and see it goes anyone wanna vote for this idea

User avatar
3Di
Former Team Member
Posts: 13661
Joined: Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:09 pm
Location: Milan (IT) Frankfurt (DE)
Name: Marco
Contact:

Re: Rank CSS postBit

Post by 3Di » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:55 pm

LongRunner wrote: ↑
Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:43 pm
I mean offer it for free and see it goes anyone wanna vote for this idea
It is already available for free but integrated into this big extension viewtopic.php?f=456&t=2469651

As I said it is not in my plans to make it a stand-alone extension atm.
Please PM me only to request paid works. Thx.
Want to compensate me for my interest? Donate
My development's activity ΒΊ PhpStorm's proud user
Extensions, Scripts, MOD porting, Update/Upgrades
πŸ‘¨β€πŸ« | Take a tour to | The Studio | πŸ‘¨β€πŸ«

Post Reply

Return to β€œphpBB Ideas”