Posted:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:58 pm
Rating:
New
tojag
Name: Gregory

Search attachement by name in ACP and UCP

Post by tojag » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:58 pm

As an administrator, I sometimes need to find a user's attachment, unfortunately in ACP there is no search field on the attachment tab. It is very difficult to find a specific attachment, especially if I only know its name without a date.
As a user, I sometimes need to find an attachment, but there is also no search field in UCP.
It would be very useful to have an ACP attachment search box similar to the search box on the ACP log tab. Similarly, it would be very useful to have an attachment searchbox in UCP.
There were questions about it, there was also an extension (now ABD), but I think that it is a base function and should be embedded in the core.
Sorry my english. I hope You understand what I mean.

AmigoJack

Re: Search attachement by name in ACP and UCP

Post by AmigoJack » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:25 am

Yes, a search is missing in many places - there's already the idea Search box for PM inbox outbox and sent messages. On my board I already did that, along with searching the topic list in the MCP. I even did a search in the ACP and UCP, too. Also the subscription/bookmark list will benefit from a search.
The worst thing about censorship is ███████████
Affin wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:51 am
The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly.
We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this.

Return to “phpBB Ideas”