Blockchain Democracy

For users who wish to pay for specific services from other members.
NOTE: The phpBB team has no responsibility in these services whatsoever. Usage is at your own risk!
Forum rules
READ: phpBB.com Board-Wide Rules and Regulations
READ: Wanted's Forum Rules

NOTE: All contracts and services provided through this forum are at your own responsibility.
The phpBB Teams will NOT deal with disputes resulting from interactions through this forum.
MVK

Blockchain Democracy

Post by MVK »

Hi,

what I'd really like to do is to create a blockchain application, but that's easier said than done, so better to start with something more established like a phpBB forum

here's the idea; we want to create a system that allows for as many people as possible to contribute with writing the manifesto of a political party

it's not about the manifesto, it's about creating the system to allow many people to work together on it

AND ... I was thinking to start with a phpBB forum and customize it for this purpose

so, I'm looking for phpBB developers who want to participate in this experiment and we do pay for it

thanks,

Michael
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Re: Blockchain Democracy

Post by warmweer »

Doesn't sound like anything Custom BBcode related, and considering the payment for participation it seems more like something for Wanted!.
On the other hand General Discussion is the place to be for this kind of subject.
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
MVK

Post by MVK »

ow, I'd figure it's extreme customization ...
warmweer
Jr. Extension Validator

Post by warmweer »

MVK wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:13 pm ow, I'd figure it's extreme customization ...
Customisation ... yes, but I fail to see the relevance of BBcode.
What you want seems to be something allowing everyone/a select group to edit, but with keeping a history of edits.
Spelling is freeware, which means you can use it for free.
On the other hand, it is not open source, which means you cannot change it or publish it in a modified form.

Time flies like an arrow, but fruit flies like a banana.
MVK

Post by MVK »

well, I don't know much about the inner working of phpBB forums, but I've been using them for decades, which is why I'm assuming it shouldn't be too hard to change them into what I'm looking for

I could be wrong of course, maybe it needs to be writing from scratch, but ... I can ask, right ?!?
MVK

Post by MVK »

I get it now ... this is for custom BBcode, not phpbb forums ... hihi

ok, I'll post it in general discussions then,

cheers

Return to “Wanted!”