BBCode to ignore Lightbox Ext Instructions +

Get help developing custom BBCodes or request one.
sgtevmckay

BBCode to ignore Lightbox Ext Instructions +

Post by sgtevmckay » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:06 pm

There are times, rare as they may be, that I want a full image to appear, without system's modification to appear in posts and other areas of the forums board.

To this end I proposed a question some time ago; "(query) Lightbox ignore img possible?"
Since the posting of that question, I have gotten little to nowhere on my own (except a couple of board wide crashes :oops: ).

I additionally ran into an issue that if Lightbox Extension instructions are ignored, then the board wide preset image instructions would kick in :/

I am several months down the road and at my wits end, so hopefully, someone here that is more knowledgeable than I can tackle this to a proper solution.

I am looking to have a BBCode that will post an image in full size. Ignoring both the Lightbox Extension and the Board wide instructions established in the ACP.

EXAMPLE:

Code: Select all

[igimg]someimagehere.img[/igimg]
The image specified would simply show.

I would not even mind so much if Width and/or Height could be input by the user via the BBCode.

EXAMPLE:

Code: Select all

[igimg=w1200]someimagehere.img[/igimg]
or
[igimg=w1200-h150]someimagehere.img[/igimg]
At least by using this code specification, the width, and possibly the height, could be defined. So if the actual image is some 1920 wide, it would be shrunk (Lazy way of doing things instead of using an image editor like should have been done)

A solution would be greatly appreciated.

sgtevmckay

Re: BBCode to ignore Lightbox Ext Instructions +

Post by sgtevmckay » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:21 am

Face palm moment here.

This works as a resolution

Return to “Custom BBCode Development and Requests”