BBcode configuration problem

Get help developing custom BBCodes or request one.
tlem
Name: Thierry

BBcode configuration problem

Post by tlem » Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:14 pm

Good evening everyone. I'm writing this message to get help for a problem with my BBcode.
To begin, here are some technical elements about the forum:
  • phpBB = 3.2.2
  • php = 7.1.15
  • MySql = MySQL(i) 5.5.59
  • Theme = SE Square Left
  • Extensions that may conflict : Advanced BBCode Box (3.1.4 ), Codebox Plus (3.0.0)
1st problem :
When I go to PCA, under BBCodes section, before I edit it, my "spoiler" BBCode was "spoiler=" and when writing a message, the sign "=" was added.
unfortunately since I edited the content of the HTML replacement, my BBCode tag, no longer produces the sign "=".

Here is the contents of my BBCode :

Code: Select all

[Spoiler={TEXT1}]{TEXT}[/Spoiler]

<div class="spoilwrapper" style="margin:5px 0;font-weight:normal;padding:4px 10px;background-color:#fff;border:1px solid #dbdbdb;border-radius:4px;color:#333333;"><div class="spoiltitle" style="margin:0;padding:0;width:100%;"><span class="spoilbtn" style="margin:2px 5px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:11px;font-weight:bold;display:block;cursor:pointer;color:#333;" data-show="{L_ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW}" data-hide="{L_ABBC3_SPOILER_HIDE}">{L_ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW}</span>{TEXT1}</div><div class="spoilcontent" style="color:#333333;display:none;padding:5px;border-top:1px solid #ccc;">{TEXT}</div></div>

Spoiler bloc : [spoiler = texte]text[/spoiler]
the HTML replacement code is identical to the original code (where the "=" sign was visible and functional).
Thank you in advance to those who can help me.

Best regards
Thierry

tlem
Name: Thierry

Re: BBcode configuration problem

Post by tlem » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:28 pm

Up.

Here is a screen capture to show what I talk about.
Before I edit "Spoiler" BBCode it was like "font=" BBCode (with the sign "="). But now, what should I do to bring up the sign "=" after "Spoiler" ?
Attachments
Capture.PNG

Return to “Custom BBCode Development and Requests”