Customizing BBCode Tables.

Get help developing custom BBCodes or request one.
Matthew G. Saroff
Name: Matthew G. Saroff

Customizing BBCode Tables.

Post by Matthew G. Saroff »

In the newer versions of phpBB, you can enter tables directly in bbcode using pipe symbols.

Code: Select all

| Header 1 | Header 2 |
|----------|----------|
| Cell 1   | Cell 2   |
If I do that, I will get a table, with a blue on white title row, and no borders that looks like this: (Image because bbCode tables are not enabled here)
tables.PNG
tables.PNG (1.11 KiB) Viewed 1679 times
Is there a way for me to change things like title color, borders, etc?
Last edited by Mick on Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved from support.
--
The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries, satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.

I wrote BBCodeWebex for Firefox which automates the addition of html and bbcode tags on blogs and discussion boards.

Eventually, I'll port it to Chromium browsers.
Lumpy Burgertushie

Re: Customizing BBCode Tables.

Post by Lumpy Burgertushie »

how are you doing tables at all? as far as I know, there is no default table bbcode in phpbb.

robert
Premium phpBB 3.3 Styles by PlanetStyles.net

I am pleased to announce that I have completed the first item on my bucket list. I have the bucket.
Kigana

Post by Kigana »

Advanced BBCode Box 3 provides this kind of tables. You can change the borders and colors in your css files only. Just inspect the elements in your browser to find out where.
Matthew G. Saroff
Name: Matthew G. Saroff

Post by Matthew G. Saroff »

Kigana wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 7:41 am Advanced BBCode Box 3 provides this kind of tables. You can change the borders and colors in your css files only. Just inspect the elements in your browser to find out where.
Thx.
--
The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries, satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.

I wrote BBCodeWebex for Firefox which automates the addition of html and bbcode tags on blogs and discussion boards.

Eventually, I'll port it to Chromium browsers.

Return to “Custom BBCode Development and Requests”