Custom BBCodes [Deprecated]

Get help developing custom BBCodes or request one.
hershuk

Re: Custom BBCodes

Post by hershuk »

Works for me if I paste the youtube URL into the reply box... highlight it and click on the youtube icon.
230sowhy

Post by 230sowhy »

Hello, I'm new here.

How can I embed tweets from Twitter on my PHPBB 3 forum?

With a BBCode like this:
[tweet]http://twitter.com/#!/9GAG/status/163308526175916032[/tweet]

More information about embedded tweets:
https://dev.twitter.com/docs/embedded-tweets

Who can help me?
wg.

Post by wg. »

AmigoJack wrote:However, to have the post ID and/or user ID available in a custom BBCode there is a rather q+d approach. Open /includes/bbcode.php and find:

Code: Select all

if (sizeof($str['search']))
                    { 
After, add:

/*** 2011-11-22 BEGIN AmigoJack
                            Provide post ID and user ID to custom BBCodes ***/
                        if( count( $str['replace']== 1 ) ) {  // Custom BBCodes only have one replacement
                            global $row;  // Obviously this only works for viewtopic.php

$str['replace'][0]= str_replace
                            ( array
                                ( '{POST}'  // Hardcoded tokens to be used in the BBCode replacement
                                , '{USER}'  // You could add more, of course...
                                )
                            , array
                                ( $row['post_id']  // ...replaced with the current value
                                , $row['user_id'] 
                                )
                            , $str['replace'][0] 
                            );
                        }
                        /*** 2011-11-22 END ***/ 
Q&D looks wonderful to me as I've wanted this for ages. I've done something wrong though and it isn't working (3.0.7-PL1). Edited bbcode.php around line 96 as follows - have refreshed prosilver templates and purged cache to no effect. Thanks in advance.

if (sizeof($str['search']))
					{
                                                /*** 2011-11-22 BEGIN AmigoJack 
                                                    Provide post ID and user ID to custom BBCodes ***/
                                                if( count( $str['replace']== 1 ) ) {  // Custom BBCodes only have one replacement
                                                    global $row;  // Obviously this only works for viewtopic.php

$str['replace'][0]= str_replace
                                                    ( array
                                                        ( '{POST}'  // Hardcoded tokens to be used in the BBCode replacement
                                                        , '{USER}'  // You could add more, of course...
                                                        )
                                                    , array
                                                        ( $row['post_id']  // ...replaced with the current value
                                                        , $row['user_id'] 
                                                        )
                                                    , $str['replace'][0] 
                                                    );
                                                }
                                                /*** 2011-11-22 END ***/ 
						$message = str_replace($str['search'], $str['replace'], $message);
						$str = array('search' => array(), 'replace' => array());
					}
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

wg. wrote:I've done something wrong
Please provide:
  1. a link to your board (board, not site),
  2. a test account, so I'm able to create a post and
  3. your BBCode definition, as I suspect that as culprit (but also to know what I have to use when trying to do a post).
  • The worst thing about censorship is ███████████
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

Updated my post - undo the current modification and apply the new one.
  • "The problem is probably not my English but you do not want to understand correctly. ... We will not come anybody anyway, nevertheless, it's best to shit this." Affin, 2018-11-20
  • "But this shit is not here for you. You can follow with your. Maybe the question, instead, was for you, who know, so you shoved us how you are." axe70, 2020-10-10
wg.

Post by wg. »

AmigoJack wrote:Updated my post - undo the current modification and apply the new one.
That didn't work either but when I also inserted the new code in the "if (sizeof($preg['search']))" branch then it works perfectly.

Many many thanks for looking at this for me
AmigoJack

Post by AmigoJack »

AmigoJack wrote:Before, add
The code position has changed and I've tested it successfully, using an old case aswell as your BBCode.
wg.

Post by wg. »

Ah ha! I will go tidy it up now as my version does look messy. Thanks again.

Hopefully this'll be part of phpbb out of the box at some future version.
{POST_ID}
{POST_OWNER_ID}
{TOPIC_ID}
{FORUM_ID}
DrJanItor

Post by DrJanItor »

Hi,

is it possible to use this vBulletin Code in phphBB forum?

[table="head;sortable=false"]{colsp=8}[center][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][size="3"][b]Tabelle der Liga V.197 (6288)[/b][/size][space]-[/space][/center]

{colsp=8}

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]#[/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b][/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]Mannschaft[/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]Spiele[/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]T+[/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]T-[/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]T±[/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]Punkte[/b][space]-[/space]

{colsp=8}

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]1.[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][img]http://bbgen.ht-monster.org/img/arrow_equal.gif[/img][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]FC Thunderchunky[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]13[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]41[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]21[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]20[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]31[space]-[/space][/right]

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]2.[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][img]http://bbgen.ht-monster.org/img/arrow_equal.gif[/img][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]VFV Fesselbeck[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]13[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]38[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]19[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]19[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]22[space]-[/space][/right]

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]3.[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][img]http://bbgen.ht-monster.org/img/arrow_equal.gif[/img][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]FC Rakete Rauxel[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]13[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]31[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]26[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]5[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]21[space]-[/space][/right]

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]4.[/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][img]http://bbgen.ht-monster.org/img/arrow_up.gif[/img][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]SpVgg Traktor Rausdorf[/b][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]13[/b][space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]28[/b][space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]30[/b][space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]-2[/b][space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][b]17[/b][space]-[/space][/right]

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]5.[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][img]http://bbgen.ht-monster.org/img/arrow_up.gif[/img][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]FC EXTREMO[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]13[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]24[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]31[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]-7[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]17[space]-[/space][/right]

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]6.[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][img]http://bbgen.ht-monster.org/img/arrow_down.gif[/img][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]1. McD Hilden[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]13[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]34[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]34[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]0[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]16[space]-[/space][/right]

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]7.[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][img]http://bbgen.ht-monster.org/img/arrow_equal.gif[/img][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]SV Hurschen 06[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]13[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]26[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]38[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]-12[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]15[space]-[/space][/right]

{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]8.[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size][img]http://bbgen.ht-monster.org/img/arrow_equal.gif[/img][space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]RSV Kick'n rin[space]-[/space]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]13[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]13[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]36[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]-23[space]-[/space][/right]|{colsp=1}[right][size="3"][space]-[/space][/size]11[space]-[/space][/right][/table][size="1"]erstellt am 30.01.2012 um 23:09 von [url="http://bbgen.ht-monster.org"]bbCode-Generator[/url] Version 1.4.0[/size]
wg.

Post by wg. »

I want to use PHP to set a cookie inside the the HTML expansion of a bbcode. This doesn't work

<script language="php">
        setcookie( "myCookie", "{TEXT}" );
</script>
This does work but the value is only seen on next page refresh (presumably client/server are then synchronised)

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="javascript">
document.cookie="myCookie={TEXT}";
</script>
I need the cookie to be available to other PHP code on the same page. Any ideas greatly appreciated please as I really need this solved and I am stuck
kmakoto

Post by kmakoto »

Hippie459MN

Post by Hippie459MN »

kmakoto wrote:mmm please bbcode
I dont get what your trying to do here. I dont see any thing that would work for a bbcode on that page
SeanFace101
Name: Sean Quinn

Post by SeanFace101 »

Just used the google video code.
Great post
:D
TWEagle

Post by TWEagle »

is there someting like an modx bb code so I can add the full install file off a mod or something like that in a post??
Pony99CA
Name: Steve

Post by Pony99CA »

The_White_Eagle wrote:is there someting like an modx bb code so I can add the full install file off a mod or something like that in a post??
I'm not quite sure what you're asking for. If you want to display a MODX file in a post, can't you just use the standard CODE tags?

Steve
Silicon Valley Pocket PC (http://www.svpocketpc.com)
Creator of manage_bots and spoof_user (ask me)
Need hosting for a small forum with full cPanel & MySQL access? Contact me or PM me.

Return to “Custom BBCode Development and Requests”