An extension, which change standard profile view into tabbed view
- changed font-size in contact, statistics and signature into little smaller
- fixed bug in the code
- changed profile details on left side (not middle)
- improved responsive view
- moved signature content into
- improved *css code
- deleted not needed file
- now it should works well with phpBB 3.2.0-RC1
- changed the name of event. Read README.md to know how to implement Your own extension into tabbed profile view
- added only needed classes, all old are the same
- avatar box is the same, but the css of it is changed
- avatar box always is showed, contact, stats and signature are on tabs
- images on signature are re-sized when are to large, to max-width of signature box
- the view is adapted (I think that it is) into responsive view
- in README.md file i wrote short instruction, how to add (through another extensions) new tabs, to works with it - didn't tested yet, if this would works, but soon i will test, and if needed do change in this
- extension works fine with prosilver, and will works fine with every style, that didn't change memberlist_view.html. Maybe some css styling would be needed
Tabbed profile view
- 1. Download the latest release.
2. Unzip the downloaded release, and change the name of the folder to `tabbedprofileview`.
3. In the `ext` directory of your phpBB board, create a new directory named `zyleta` (if it does not already exist).
4. Copy the `tabbedprofileview` folder to `/ext/zyleta/` (if done correctly, you'll have the main extension class at (your forum root)/ext/zyleta/tabbedprofileview/composer.json).
5. Navigate in the ACP to `Customise -> Manage extensions`.
6. Look for `Tabbed profile view` under the Disabled Extensions list, and click its `Enable` link.
This is my first extension, I added here (my second, but the first one i don't want to add right now, I think that I can improve it), I hope You will tell me, what did I wrong, and give me some instruction, how to fix it.
Actually, I don't have own forum, so all problems with this ext (I'm not advanced, but if I know how to help, I will) will be did here.
And, I don't know really good github, first time use it, and I don't know how to do the version check with github, so it is unavailable right now.
I didn't checked, if 3.2 changed something with memberlist_view, and tabs, but if not, I think, that it will works on 3.2.
I hope, that I placed right tag ([DEV]) to this topic.
And sorry for my english. It isn't well, but I hope You can understand what I wrote